ANY deals for Mr.Supps /Forma stanzol ??

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Never tried form before and heard good things about this particular one. Any deals going on or deals to come?

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If my memory serves me correct, I once got an email from Lee at MrSupps and the coupon code "needto10" works for 10% off. Same code as NTBM.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If my memory serves me correct, I once got an email from Lee at MrSupps and the coupon code "needto10" works for 10% off. Same code as NTBM.
Thanks I'm gonna check it out :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yup, it works. Just wanted to make sure I didn't give you a bum steer.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

What he said bro!!

Thanks for the assist kanaka ;)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
No prob, we're all here to help each other out. Now anyone got $1,000,000.00 I can borrow? :icon16:
uuhhh....the check is in the mail bro! :yup:

Bought a bottle of forma, pretty nice price per serving. especially with the free shipping. This is my first Mr.supp product so lets see how it goes.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
uuhhh....the check is in the mail bro! :yup:

Bought a bottle of forma, pretty nice price per serving. especially with the free shipping. This is my first Mr.supp product so lets see how it goes.
Oh man! You're gonna love his stuff and I'm sure you'll be ordering more in the future. The price on the Diesel, Hella, Beast, and Katana seems high but what people don't realize is that there's more caps per bottle than other brands. And not to mention the free shipping so in actuality, it probably comes out cheaper than ordering other brands.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man! You're gonna love his stuff and I'm sure you'll be ordering more in the future. The price on the Diesel, Hella, Beast, and Katana seems high but what people don't realize is that there's more caps per bottle than other brands. And not to mention the free shipping so in actuality, it probably comes out cheaper than ordering other brands.

Well said man! Looks pretty good when looking at the big picture for sure.

You know a lot about our stuff man. You could make a great Rep someday ;)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Well said man! Looks pretty good when looking at the big picture for sure.

You know a lot about our stuff man. You could make a great Rep someday ;)
Yeah, I've tried MrSupps and NTBM products many times and I loved them all! Not to mention the great service and free shipping. I still have about 12lbs of protein lying around but once that's finished, I'll be trying the Whey to Build in Ice Cream Sandwich and Vanilla Caramel. They sound so good!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, might grab a bottle of their superdrol if everything goes smoothly with my current cycle (test/ Dymeth). Do they have a dymeth clone? Really liking DMZ.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, might grab a bottle of their superdrol if everything goes smoothly with my current cycle (test/ Dymeth). Do they have a dymeth clone? Really liking DMZ.
Dieeselbolan V2 is a DMZ though there is M-LMG in it as well.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Dieeselbolan V2 is a DMZ though there is M-LMG in it as well.
Hmmm... never tried m-lmg before. Definitely a thought but would have to research the M-lmg compound a little more.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've tried MrSupps and NTBM products many times and I loved them all! Not to mention the great service and free shipping. I still have about 12lbs of protein lying around but once that's finished, I'll be trying the Whey to Build in Ice Cream Sandwich and Vanilla Caramel. They sound so good!

We must have similiar taste...

Just got done with a bag of Vanilla caramel and it was delicious! And ice cream sandwich is also great! :yumyum:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Hmmm... never tried m-lmg before. Definitely a thought but would have to research the M-lmg compound a little more.
Of all the "legal" compounds out, LMG is my favorite. It's been my fav for the past 4-5 years. I respond great to only 75mg and pack on reallly good size and strength. I just finished a Dieselbolan run and logged it somewhere on here. Took an entire week off during the cycle due to being sick and fam being in town, but still managed to put on 10.5lbs.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
We must have similiar taste...

Just got done with a bag of Vanilla caramel and it was delicious! And ice cream sandwich is also great! :yumyum:
Just thinking of the Ice Cream Sandwich gets my mouth watering. Mmm...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Just thinking of the Ice Cream Sandwhich gets my mouth watering. Mmm...
That stuff is awesome. I'm on my 3rd bag since it came out.

OP, the Formastanz is a great product. You're going to love it. I just finished an 8 week run with it. Dries in seconds of application. MrSupps shipping is good too. Good people to deal with. Stock up on that stuff!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Of all the "legal" compounds out, LMG is my favorite. It's been my fav for the past 4-5 years. I respond great to only 75mg and pack on reallly good size and strength. I just finished a Dieselbolan run and logged it somewhere on here. Took an entire week off during the cycle due to being sick and fam being in town, but still managed to put on 10.5lbs.
Well that sounds pretty awesome. If I'm impressed with forma I'll def pick up a bottle of Diesel and some more forma. :trink26:

That stuff is awesome. I'm on my 3rd bag since it came out.

OP, the Formastanz is a great product. You're going to love it. I just finished an 8 week run with it. Dries in seconds of application. MrSupps shipping is good too. Good people to deal with. Stock up on that stuff!
We'll see, gonna start it as soon as i get it in.

It's already shipped too! Nice and fast :veryhappy: