Gym bag stolen filled with pct products

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Well this was a ****ty ****ty week for me, and I knew I should have stocked up on NTBM supps when they were available.

I went to the gym, and I had my bag sitting by a pole which is very very common for people to do at my gym, and I had it filled with all of my supps.
NTKS, Hcgen, N2guard, Gear, Forma x 2, Sustain alpha, endoamp, taco8, TCF-1

Talk about bogus, I was so pissed, and what really really sucks is I am 2 weeks into my pct and now I have nothing to run during it, not really sure what to do at this point besides sit back and cry, then cry some more. After just paying my taxes I am broke as hell. Damn gym thieves. I have been going to this gym for almost a year straight and never have I heard of anyone having a problem with anyone taking stuff.

What I honestly believe happened, and this is no joke I think someone saw the results I was having and decided they wanted what I had. I have talked to many people at the gym because they have seen me swell up during this NTKS contest and tons of people have asked me what I am taking and I tell them. Hell I even tell them when Need To is having a sale so they can get the hook up and they saw me go from repping 305 x 3 to repping 365 x 5 and putting up 405 x 2 on the bench. They saw my squats go from 215 x 5 to 315 x 5 and they saw my deads go from 250 x 5 to 415 x 5

When I started repping 365 people really started paying attention to me, and I know people have seen me go in my bag and grab sups pre/post workout and someone knew it was filled with goodies.
I talked to the owners of the gym to see if they could look at the cameras, but they said the cameras are only active by the front door and bathrooms/coat wall during the day, then at night when there is no staff the other cameras kick on. And after looking at the tapes no one went out the front door with the bag so they hit up one of the other 2 exits.
Anyway, enough of my rant, it has been a long week and I am going to go crawl into bed and try to figure out what to do about this.

If someone has some Hcgen they wouldn't mind selling I dont have a lot to offer for it, but I am desperate as I need to get the boys back on track.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bummer man that sucks.....sorry to hear that. I don't know of any hcgen being around, it's been out of stock for quite sometime.

I never take my supplements to the gym for that very reason. I don't want people stealing my $h!t

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You need some stuff and quickly, you dont want end PCT two wks early, You wont hold much of the gains. I get a basic T booster and creatine from a local store quickly while you order more NTBM stuff.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
That's friggin ghetto azz sh!t to steal someone's gym bag?! Jeez...

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
What a low life piece of ****. That sux so bad. Talk about bad timing. I hope something comes through for you.

I've never trusted any of these gyms without lockers. The bad thing is even with lockers at la fitness stuff was still getting stolen from people. A off duty cop caught a la fitness employee breaking locks! Lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Indy, very sorry to hear that. I'd be fukking pissed off. Probably snapped the motherfukkers neck that took it if I found out who it was.. Anyways,

I have no HCGen in my stash either. If I did I would friggin send you the bottle just cause I feel for you but there's none around...

What you could do is double dose bridge if you have some or put in an order ASAP as I know that is low too almost sold out. And throw some Post cycle/Unleashed in there too.

You wouldn't happen to have any SERM lying around? If so I'd hop on that ASAP too. Or if worse comes to worse maybe a local supp shop has some decent PCT products?? But man get on a serm if possible.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Bro I would contact Needto and see if he can help you out..SJ

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, that friggin sucks so bad, I wish I had some PCT stuff to give you but I just finished my PCT also...Hmm, I am gonna go check my stash to see if I got anything....All I got is Controlled Labs Blue Up and a half bottle of Novedex XT.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That really sucks, man. I'm sorry to hear that.

I definitely don't take anything extra to my gym with me. Is there any type of surveillance equipment there? I know my buddy had his phone swiped and had our gym owner check the cameras. And I agree with Barbell that I would do some major physical harm to someone that pulled that.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
all my supps wont fit in a gym bag

better order up some clomids!! overnight shipping!!!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Sadly the only security cameras that run during the day are the ones by the coat rack and the front door.
Whoever took my bag went out one of the fire exits that the trainers use to take customers out back and run them.

Looks like I am out a lot of money, and with my just paying taxes I am going to just scrap together to buy something. I dont like using serms, but I think I am going to have to since I can not afford to buy everything else and I only have money to buy one thing so I need something strong :(

The worst part about all of this is that I had some great motivation after my cycle, and this just sucked the wind out of my sales. I went to the gym today and I noticed that I just was not in it mentally after the theft. Everything was down in weight and reps

Ohhh well lesson learned I guess.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks about the whole situation bro...