What do YOU think about Ancient Strength?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

At NTBM, we want to hear what YOU think about our product, Ancient Strength. You can feel free to post a review here, create a separate post and link it here, or even start a discussion in this thread about the product. We want to know why you think it's awesome, what it did for your physical appearance and training and why you'd recommend it to someone else. Your opinion matters to us above all else!

Most importantly, if you don't know what Ancient Strength is, you can read about it HERE.

And just to show you how great this product really is, we've even dug up some other links from other forums that are raving about it as well!

Rottman's Ancient Strength Creatine LOG

Ancient Strength

Pick up Ancient Strength right here at NutraPlanet!

So let's hear it AM! What do you have to say? :drillsergeant:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't tried it, but I don't respond well to creatine monohydrate. Would this give better results than mono?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't tried it, but I don't respond well to creatine monohydrate. Would this give better results than mono?
I haven't tried it yet, but plan on doing so soon.

Based on what I've heard from other users, it is more noticeable than monohydrate and the research would also indicate the addition of the other 2 forms are beneficial.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a good question, but hard to answer. Is Ancient Strength better than Creatine Mono? Yes, because there is much more to Ancient Strength than just Creatine, but will it give you better results? Hard to say if you don't respond to plain creatine mono...but everything points to the fact that most users will experience better results thanfrom just bulk creatine :yup:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was figuring.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Is way more advanced than plain mono. It also works 10x better. Try it and you ll see for yourself. No bloat is one my favorites about it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is way more advanced than plain mono. It also works 10x better. Try it and you ll see for yourself. No bloat is one my favorites about it
Nate actually put up a really nice note about this on facebook. The short version is this is the product you'd want to use pre-workout as it's so fast-acting and other than that, just take the cheapest creatine you can find - as it all ends up converting to the same thing in the end; the rate just varies.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think everything has its place, and you just gotta know how to use it. This could be a great fit for folks, it appears. Logs keep showing good results too!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think everything has its place, and you just gotta know how to use it. This could be a great fit for folks, it appears. Logs keep showing good results too!
Feedback has been very positive yes :)

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I dont like about them is the size, I wish they were smaller and take 4 pills instead of 3....They are such a pain to swollow

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Caps could be smaller, but no other real complaints. Catch it on sale and it's a great value

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I never "got" the idea behind CM in pill form.

I only use Creatine Nitrate now - but I used to like CM ... however - I used the stuff that came in a tub and I mixed it in water - it was actually quite a lot of product going down the gizzard and it blew my muscles up.

I used to use CellTech CM ... haven't used it for 10 years though because it's like 72 grams of carbs per serving - and you need at least a couple of servings during the day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
]I used to use CellTech CM ... haven't used it for 10 years though because it's like 72 grams of carbs per serving - and you need at least a couple of servings during the day.
Haha, yeah. I went through 1 or 2 tubs of that, myself back in college. Sad thing is back then, I didn't even think twice about the nutrition label and once I got smarter, I looked at the carb levels and went :smileeek:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, yeah. I went through 1 or 2 tubs of that, myself back in college. Sad thing is back then, I didn't even think twice about the nutrition label and once I got smarter, I looked at the carb levels and went :smileeek:
It seems like everyone has been suckered into celltech at one point. I'm guilty too

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Haha me three! Cell tech was the first supplement I ever purchased.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I can proudly say I've never spent a dime on CellTech products.

I DO like ancient strength though. The pills are big but I find they go down easier than caps because they're super smooth. I don't know. I don't really have a problem getting any pill down though but I could see the issue for people who do.

I like 3-4 preworkout and mono powder any other time.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just get bloat from cheap mono, have not have anything like that from ancient strength

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can proudly say I've never spent a dime on CellTech products.
You're lucky. lol

(and I don't have a problem getting any type of pills down, either)

I just get bloat from cheap mono, have not have anything like that from ancient strength
I'm looking forward to trying the Ancient Strength. I enjoyed creatine nitrate, but aside from that, I haven't really tried any of the other types of creatine. I can't say I've noticed a whole lot from the mono, though. I've just a had a kilo for ages, so I'd keep tossing it into post-shakes lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a good thing because I do bloat quite a bit on bulk mono

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometime I will have to try this and see how it compares to creatine nitrate and trinitine.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometime I will have to try this and see how it compares to creatine nitrate and trinitine.
I would be interested in you or anyone else's review on how they think Ancient Strength does in comparison to other types of creatine

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this up!!! Anyone else have some opinions on Ancient Strength?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be interested in you or anyone else's review on how they think Ancient Strength does in comparison to other types of creatine
I am going to get some Trinitine and some creapure with my next rep order so we shall see, kind of finding out what just creatine does for me, in all these years I never consciously took it everyday for an extended period. Its always been in a pre-workout or some I threw in a shake. Yes, I am a bad person who is not consistent on his intake :).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to get some Trinitine and some creapure with my next rep order so we shall see, kind of finding out what just creatine does for me, in all these years I never consciously took it everyday for an extended period. Its always been in a pre-workout or some I threw in a shake. Yes, I am a bad person who is not consistent on his intake :).
Yeh that will probably make a big difference if you consistently dose every day with your creatine levels going up. Just a few days after ending cteatine I've lost the bloat and that fullness I get. I have to be pretty consistent with it to keep it in my system it seems.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dosed 3 caps of Attack/3caps Ancient Strength today. Loving it more and more each day.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
To those saying they don't bloat on this but the do on CM....this product is comprised of mostly CM....Seems odd. I have tried the other styles as well and CM worked better for me. Plain ol creapure CM. Never bloat. I personally wouldn't waste my time or money on it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
To those saying they don't bloat on this but the do on CM....this product is comprised of mostly CM....Seems odd. I have tried the other styles as well and CM worked better for me. Plain ol creapure CM. Never bloat. I personally wouldn't waste my time or money on it.
It very well could be that the blend of creatine(s) in this product along side the mono keep you from bloating

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this up!!! Anyone else have some opinions on Ancient Strength?

Yes, used it, LOVED it..Cant get any cheaper..

Will def use it again. Its the only creatine I have been rally using this past year. I just bought APS Creatine Nitrate to give it a shot and will def do a comparison.

SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just add in some N2KTS and you're ready to break PRs!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I acually was using NTBM's creatine MH and found that just fine for me. (love the need2slin alot from NTBM) but havent gotten chance to try out Ancient Strength since i have soo much NTBMmono and creapure.
but I want to give this one a go some time soon.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I acually was using NTBM's creatine MH and found that just fine for me. (love the need2slin alot from NTBM) but havent gotten chance to try out Ancient Strength since i have soo much NTBMmono and creapure.
but I want to give this one a go some time soon.

I havent tried it yet either, but it is on my Need2try list for sure ;)