What do you think about Attack?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

We here over at NTBM want to hear what YOU think about our product called Attack. You can feel free to write a review here, created a separate post and link it here, or even start a discussion in this thread about the product. We want to know why you think it's awesome, what it did for your physical appearance and training, and why you'd recommend it to someone else. Your opinion matters to us above all else!

Most importantly, if you don't know what Attack is, you can read about it HERE

And just to show you how great this product really is, we've even dug up some other links from other forums that are raving about it as well!!

Brutal Alchemy's Attack and Ass Lightening Review - RX Muscle Forums

Brutal Alchemy's Attack

Brutal Alchemy's Attack and Ass Lightening

Attack can be picked up in the Nutraplanet store here

So let's hear it AM? What say you?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well being a rep everyone will just think I'm pimping the product. But I really do like Attack. When I use N2KTS alone (2 scoops) I really don't get any pumps from it. But I've been adding 3 Attack as well pre workout and the pumps are amazing. Attack really does what it supposed to and it's reasonably priced especially when you can get it on a sale.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well rep or not I'm gonna be brutally honest. Ive tried just about EVERY N.O. enhancing product on the market, just to be disappointed. So for a long time I just stuck to creatine, some sort of stim and beta alanine. When I became a rep, Attack was one of the products that I hadn't tried, so I figured it would only be fair for me to try and give it raw feedback.

I find the pumps in the gym from Attack superior to any powder drink I had ever tried, and it was refreshing to be able to pop 3 pills prior to my workout and get results. I didn't feel much the first couple of doses, but then again there are other factors which may hinder how well a product works. You can follow the directions on the bottle and take 3 pills twice daily for ALL day pumps, or you can take 3 pills ONLY preworkout for a very nice pump in the gym.

I also enjoy the NTKTS and Attack combo like Barbell Beast does, and Ive tried stacking it with many other products. For example a carb heavy, low fat meal with Need2slin and 3 attack an hour later gives the most powerful pumps a legal supplement can give you. I actually doubled the dose for a couple of workouts and the pumps were brutal. I couldn't finish my back and bicep day because of it, my fore arms kept locking up from having so much bloodflow...

I also agree the price is great, especially when you can use a rep's 15% discount code along with NTBMs always free shipping. It really has become a staple in my pre workout arsenal and I'm happy that I ended up trying it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you guys really like your Attack! Would it be good to use for a bodybuilding show, to give an extra "pump" or increase vascularity?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you guys really like your Attack! Would it be good to use for a bodybuilding show, to give an extra "pump" or increase vascularity?
Most definitely! Take it 30mins before you start your pump workout before you go out onstage!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used this stuff yet, so I cant comment on my experience. But if you guys like it that much I'm going to have to give it a try. I like the idea of adding to N2KTS like Beast does...:yup:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used this stuff yet, so I cant comment on my experience. But if you guys like it that much I'm going to have to give it a try. I like the idea of adding to N2KTS like Beast does...:yup:
It's really a great stack. Love the pumps. Damn near reminds me of the pumps I get from SD or Phera. Close, definitely but not as extreme. Man I can't wait to get back on Test & SD. Very very soon :D

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
I really like n2kts. I'm going to pick up some attack soon to take with it. I can only imagine that the pumps from the two together are ridiculous.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most definitely! Take it 30mins before you start your pump workout before you go out onstage!
Sounds like a good thing to have in your arsenal.

Folks are talking about the stack with Ancient Strength and N2KTS. Is there some synergy there between all the different ingredients?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Folks are talking about the stack with Ancient Strength and N2KTS. Is there some synergy there between all the different ingredients?
There must be something to it...I'm definitely going to give it a try for myself though. ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ancient Strength & Attack alone give me ridiculous pumps. But adding the N2KTS you get all the other benefits ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i've got an unopened bottle of N2KTS ready for first time use tomorrow....I'll have to pick up a bottle of Attack next month and do a comparison :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i've got an unopened bottle of N2KTS ready for first time use tomorrow....I'll have to pick up a bottle of Attack next month and do a comparison :)
Nice... Let us know what you think of N2KTS! :yup:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ancient Strength & Attack alone give me ridiculous pumps. But adding the N2KTS you get all the other benefits ;)
How are you dosing the N2KTS with it? I normally use 2 scoops and I'm good, but maybe that would be a little much with the attack and have to go to 1 scoop ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nevermind I just seen where you posted your stack...lol

N2KTS: 2scoops
Ancient Strength: 2 caps
Attack: 2 caps

I gotta try this!! :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the promo going on now for a bunch of NTBM stuff, it'd be a great time to buy the missing pieces and then you've got a full stack, with a freebie in there!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind I just seen where you posted your stack...lol

N2KTS: 2scoops
Ancient Strength: 2 caps
Attack: 2 caps

I gotta try this!! :D
Maybe even throw in a pill of Need2Slin

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe even throw in a pill of Need2Slin
It would be awesome to get food pumps as well as NO pumps. That would be one hell of a workout, and good for Fascia stretching possibly.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It would be awesome to get food pumps as well as NO pumps. That would be one hell of a workout, and good for Fascia stretching possibly.
And it's going to help with the creatine uptake from ancient strength and N2KTS - and probably enhance the pumps from Attack

thenightmare2

Awards
Its nuts the energy pumps combo is insane

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just a friendly reminder that if you have any thoughts/reviews/questions on attack, place them here!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
New Sale for NTBM!!!

Check it...

Buy 1 N2KTS and get 1 case of Ass Lightning for free plus 15% off entire order & free 2-3 day shipping Using discount code Freeproducts

Buy 2 N2KTS and get 1 free Attack plus 15% off entire order & free 2-3 day shipping using the discount code Freeproducts

Buy 3 N2KTS and pick 2 free products in combination of the following plus 15% off entire order & Free 2-3 day shipping, using the discount Freeproducts
your choices are as follows. In any combination (except 2 ancient strength)
1 Attack
1 Ancient strength
1 Flavorless Creatine!!
1 Onslaught
1 Ass Lightning
1 Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend

Simple buy 3 N2KTS using the discount code "Freeproducts"
and then pick 2 free products from the above list as your 2 free products
and put your choices in the "Notes to shipper" . You may pick any combination of 2 free products accept only 1 free ancient strength per order will be allowed. Any other 2 pack combination of the above products is acceptable and will be added to your order for free.

Rules of the sale please read!!
1.Customers not using the discount code will not be given the free products.

2. The only free products you can get are the products from the above
list. 1 N2KTS=1 free Ass Lightning ,2 N2KTS=1 free Attack , 3 N2KTS=your combo pack of choice. There is no variation of the rules what so ever!

3. This sale ends Midnight May 1st and all above offers are " well supplies last" . If a product runs out of stock customer will be notified and offered
comparable product replacement!

4. YES FOR ALL YOU BRAINS IF YOU BUY 3 N2KTS YOU MAY CHOOSE TO
GET 3 FREE ASS LIGHTNINGS, LIKEWISE YOU CAN GET 2 FREE ASS LIGHTNING WHEN YOU BUY 2 N2KTS IF YOU CHOSE TO.

5. Products will not be added to your carts during order process. Write what ever products you want to get into the "notes to shipper"
and we will add them to your order when we ship them out.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New Sale for NTBM!!!

Check it...

Buy 1 N2KTS and get 1 case of Ass Lightning for free plus 15% off entire order & free 2-3 day shipping Using discount code Freeproducts

Buy 2 N2KTS and get 1 free Attack plus 15% off entire order & free 2-3 day shipping using the discount code Freeproducts

Buy 3 N2KTS and pick 2 free products in combination of the following plus 15% off entire order & Free 2-3 day shipping, using the discount Freeproducts
your choices are as follows. In any combination (except 2 ancient strength)
1 Attack
1 Ancient strength
1 Flavorless Creatine!!
1 Onslaught
1 Ass Lightning
1 Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend

Simple buy 3 N2KTS using the discount code "Freeproducts"
and then pick 2 free products from the above list as your 2 free products
and put your choices in the "Notes to shipper" . You may pick any combination of 2 free products accept only 1 free ancient strength per order will be allowed. Any other 2 pack combination of the above products is acceptable and will be added to your order for free.

Rules of the sale please read!!
1.Customers not using the discount code will not be given the free products.

2. The only free products you can get are the products from the above
list. 1 N2KTS=1 free Ass Lightning ,2 N2KTS=1 free Attack , 3 N2KTS=your combo pack of choice. There is no variation of the rules what so ever!

3. This sale ends Midnight May 1st and all above offers are " well supplies last" . If a product runs out of stock customer will be notified and offered
comparable product replacement!

4. YES FOR ALL YOU BRAINS IF YOU BUY 3 N2KTS YOU MAY CHOOSE TO
GET 3 FREE ASS LIGHTNINGS, LIKEWISE YOU CAN GET 2 FREE ASS LIGHTNING WHEN YOU BUY 2 N2KTS IF YOU CHOSE TO.

5. Products will not be added to your carts during order process. Write what ever products you want to get into the "notes to shipper"
and we will add them to your order when we ship them out.

A great deal indeed!!:bigok:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Jump on this guys....would give you the opportunity to try out attack and see how you like it

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already seeing good results and excellent responses from loggers!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Attack is certainly showing itself as a great product from the feedback we have gotten so far...:bigok:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys we have an addition to the N2KTS sale!!

From now till the end of the month Rlssupplements.com is having a buy 1 get 2 free sale on forged steel. No code needed just order the product and two free bottles will be added to your order.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up guys....the N2KTS sale and forged steel sale expire here at the end of the week....get it while it's HOT!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woo, time to stock up!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up guys....the N2KTS sale and forged steel sale expire here at the end of the week....get it while it's HOT!
Some great sales indeed!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
N2KTS sale ends April 30th at midnight (just to clarify). Soon as May 1 hits the N2KTS sale is over with....don't miss out! You can get a free attack with this sale....OR you can just pick up an attack anyways :D

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
About 36 hours until the sales goes bye bye! Get on the ancient strength, attack, and N2KTS stack before it's too late!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 36 hours until the sales goes bye bye! Get on the ancient strength, attack, and N2KTS stack before it's too late!

What he said^^

Its a great preworkout stack that you can get a great deal on for about another day and a half!!:yup:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
last day to get on things guys

make a move