MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll look into this for you.

This may be completely off base, but I'm pretty sure I heard it wasn't going to be for a while (but then again, terms like "a while" are so subjective that it's hard to say). I'll post back when I have something worth mentioning.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just did some sifting back through our threads and what I'm seeing listed was "mid-March." I haven't seen any other updates since that was brought up back when the most recent shipment had came in and was being listed on the store for pre-sale.

I'll update with anything else whenever I can.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Get a bottle of Forged Post Cycle and Bridge. It will be very very close to HCGen, the two share many of the same ingredients that are in HCGen. The Fadogia is lower in bridge but its there so some up the dose to double or 1.5 the normal dose.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Nate said in a few threads recently on his forum that he fully expects it in within the month, so should be very soon!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a bottle of Forged Post Cycle and Bridge. It will be very very close to HCGen, the two share many of the same ingredients that are in HCGen. The Fadogia is lower in bridge but its there so some up the dose to double or 1.5 the normal dose.
This guy knows his shizz!! :wink1:
But really guys if you can't wait for hcgen to get back in. A double dose of bridge will give you the same amount of fadogia as hcgen. So it's really as close as you'll get.