Forged Burner A+

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
So I got a sample pack of Forged Burner the other day, I also got it a full bottle by mistake but anyway....I decided to try the sample out today...I took it about an hour and a half ago and all I have to say is wow....The energy flowing through me right now is outstanding....Course my arm pits are sweating to but this stuff is no joke....I have taken other products like this and the first dose was no where near the feeling I am getting from Forged Burner....Just wanted to give some props on this stuff....Just another great product from NTBM and Mr.Supps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got a sample pack of Forged Burner the other day, I also got it a full bottle by mistake but anyway....I decided to try the sample out today...I took it about an hour and a half ago and all I have to say is wow....The energy flowing through me right now is outstanding....Course my arm pits are sweating to but this stuff is no joke....I have taken other products like this and the first dose was no where near the feeling I am getting from Forged Burner....Just wanted to give some props on this stuff....Just another great product from NTBM and Mr.Supps.

Great! I'm glad you liked it bro. It is nice hearing these things and we really appreciate the feedback on the products.

It really is an under-hyped product and doesn't get the recognition it deserves from what I have heard from users of it.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great! I'm glad you liked it bro. It is nice hearing these things and we really appreciate the feedback on the products.

It really is an under-hyped product and doesn't get the recognition it deserves from what I have heard from users of it.
I agree here its a solid product that def deserves a little more love:heart::heart:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice.. This is a product I still haven't used.. But will be in the spring/summer time.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just started on week 2 of this stuff, the best part is, the energy rush is smooth, but has in no way affected my sleep yet.....also following 2 logs....one guy posted 10lbs lost in 2 weeks and the other was at 5lbs on his last weight update after a week