Who here?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a few topics I was wondering about here, hence this thread.

1.We all know that ntbm's bridge and hcgen have been sold out everywhere for bout 2months now. Thats said, coukd some of you guys say SOMETHING ABOUT BRIDGE! I would love yo see some reviews on NP for the love of god! In fact if you want put your thoughts down/review summary paragraph/few sentences here on this thread.

2. Same as number one but this time with hcgen. I look it up on NP and for something that people are spending $1,000 on I would expect you guys to have more to say then whats there. Wich btw, is pretty mixed some guys said it sucked some said its great.
Cmon!!! Let me here from you guys dropping hundreds or better yet a grand on hcgen!!!I wannna hear what do YOU LOVE ABOUT IT SOI MUCH??

3. How many people actually bought 10 or more bottles of hcgen or bridge? 20 bottles?????

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate is in pre-order right now. A huge shipment is almost here and unfortunately, it looks like it might sell out fast again.

Try to hop on that and see for yourself. There are tons of reviews all over the net.

One of our members AM members ambulldog is on TRT and has been for a while. HCGenerate made an impact on testicular size for him. No doubt it is an amazing PCT product.

Do you have any specific questions other than asking for reviews?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I looked at the reiviews across the net was just looking for reviews on NP as imo they are more subjective then most of the reviews I find elsewhere. Reviews seem to generally be done by reps for the company, not always but pretty often. Same thing with all these contest logs on the ntbm forum here.
As for bridge I find very little reviews where ever I look. Wich like I said for something that cannot stay in stock is suprising.

Finally, I wanns know who here dropped a g or more in the presale?

Same as my original post.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Soo how do some of you guys run bridge? 3 caps through the day like breakfast lunch dinner? All three before you workout? Anyone use more caps? Less? How long til you really started to notice it? Are the effects cumulative? Is anyone on this forum gonna do,anything but run contest logszzz?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bridge has been sold out for months, did anybody here buy it? How do you guys run it? All three before you lift? Maybe the hundredth guy to view this will have something to share lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bridge is in stock, i just got mine 2 days ago, it will be my first run with it, i'm pretty excited as the profile is real nice....i'll have to play with the dosing, i was thinking 1 in the a.m., 1 preworkout, and 1 post or something like that

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool bro, yeah got mine tuesday:) I will be running it in another two weeks and am keeping a little log of sorts over in the log/review section. Lmk what you end up preferring\results ect ect. Not much here at a.m. to be said about bridge so lets change that:->

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soo how do some of you guys run bridge? 3 caps through the day like breakfast lunch dinner? All three before you workout? Anyone use more caps? Less? How long til you really started to notice it? Are the effects cumulative? Is anyone on this forum gonna do,anything but run contest logszzz?
Yes spread them out, try to take one of em pre workout though. I do 1 @ 8am(pre workout) 1 @ noon, 1 @ 5.

Take 3 a day for sure, some take 6 caps a day, which then has the same amount of fadogia as HCGenerate. But then you would need 2 bottles for a month run.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And the ball begins rolling lol. Ok thanks for the dosing guide I will give that a go when its time. Anyone wanna jump on the other part of the discussion? Ie what did you get from it, do the results get better over time? Did the product seem to,work best used for a month? Maybe more like two months? Ya know basic s*7t here guys...maybe a link to someone else's log/review

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually just ordered some and I'll be sure to toss up a review once I get to use it.