pct product question

apconcen

Awards
I intend on running a 6 week Beastdrol cycle[ It will not be my 1st cycle and I will post details later] however after reading this entire forum and mrsupps/needtobuild sites I am still confused by the availability of so many pct products and need to make a final decision on which to choose. I may not be using a SERM[experience reasons] and I will be using Forma Stanzol for the entire 6 weeks and 4 weeks after. The products I see on offer and may apply to me are :

Forged Post Cycle
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Bridge
HCGenerate

Final Question: Is Phytoserms-347 an OTC Serm comparible with Nolva or Clomid ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe some of the pros and experts will chime in on this along with me, but why not just run beastdrol for a month and clomid for a month and get better results and for a lot less money. I cant tell u where to purchase SERMS but I can pm with a list of reasons why otc ptcs dont work very well.

thenightmare2

Awards
I intend on running a 6 week Beastdrol cycle[ It will not be my 1st cycle and I will post details later] however after reading this entire forum and mrsupps/needtobuild sites I am still confused by the availability of so many pct products and need to make a final decision on which to choose. I may not be using a SERM[experience reasons] and I will be using Forma Stanzol for the entire 6 weeks and 4 weeks after. The products I see on offer and may apply to me are :

Forged Post Cycle
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Bridge
HCGenerate

Final Question: Is Phytoserms-347 an OTC Serm comparible with Nolva or Clomid ?
I would run beast more then four weeks. Id suggest
Beast 1-4 20/30/30/30
Dermacine 1-4 (to prevent shutdown)
Need2guard 1-4

PCT
Hcgenerate
Forma Stanzol
Post Cycle/ Unleashed
Keep clomid on hand if you need it!