NTBM contest on FACEBOOK

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
By: I-loveNY-jets
Yes, you read that right!
With the go ahead from NEED2 and ANGEL I am running a contest to win NTBM product samples. The rules are easy if you dont already "like" NTBM on FB then do so and win some good stuff. Its easy and its free, whats better than getting free stuff? For starters the list of samples will be PROTEIN and PANCAKES along with ADDERLLIN AND BURNER. A N2MIX, N2SLIN and ONSLAUGHT or others could be added in the future. SORRY due to the high demand HC GENERATE will never be added. :( I will contact you on FB and tell you that you have won and also give you a list of what you can have. Please dont contact NEED2 or ANGEL, please contact me in PRIVATE MESSAGE either here or on FaceBook with the mailing name and address. We would like to keep them two free for the PM's that need special attention, like people with questions about the products. All mailings will be done from NTBM by ANGEL. The questions in the contest will have something to do with either NTBM and/or Fitness-weight lifting. Questions can come at anytime(like 1 today & 1 tomorrow or 2 today and none for a week)so keep you eyes out. Questions will come from me.
NTBM reserves the right to cancel or make any changes to this contest at any time for any reason.

Login | Facebook

So lets get this thing started. Take part in this, its an easy way to win some free stuff. If you have photo's that you would like to share there, feel free to do so.
On NTBM forum. Someone told me about it and I thought you guys would of appreciate knowing about it. Good luck everyone!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for posting this bud!