Question about Cycle Stack

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, everyone who is watching my contest thread knows I have been stacking Helladrol with Xtreme Tren but I have been thinking of stopping taking Xtreme Tren and switching it with Epi-strong 30mgs.......I am worried cause I remember when I took Xtreme Tren i got gyno from it and my nips became very tender and I just dont want that. What does everyone think? Is it safe going with 75mgs of Helladrol with 30mgs of Epi-strong or should I go 50 mgs of Helladrol with 30mgs of Epi-strong?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys, everyone who is watching my contest thread knows I have been stacking Helladrol with Xtreme Tren but I have been thinking of stopping taking Xtreme Tren and switching it with Epi-strong 30mgs.......I am worried cause I remember when I took Xtreme Tren i got gyno from it and my nips became very tender and I just dont want that. What does everyone think? Is it safe going with 75mgs of Helladrol with 30mgs of Epi-strong or should I go 50 mgs of Helladrol with 30mgs of Epi-strong?
if you have issues with x tren imo I'd drop it and go with helladrol at 100.I wouldn't stack hell and ep unless you know what they do to you solo and have a good idea of what they would do to you stacked together.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
if you have issues with x tren imo I'd drop it and go with helladrol at 100.I wouldn't stack hell and ep unless you know what they do to you solo and have a good idea of what they would do to you stacked together.
Yeah, your right, I have taken hdrol before but never epi