searcyc2 Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck! I love PowerButter! I went through 8lbs in 2 months!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subd... kill it bro

searcyc2

Awards
I will kill it. trust me. I'm doing this biggest loser competition. With a $150 buy in with 150 ppl. I'm 1 week in and 1st overall. I lost 14.6 pounds last week. My wife is 4th overall, she lost 10 lbs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will kill it. trust me. I'm doing this biggest loser competition. With a $150 buy in with 150 ppl. I'm 1 week in and 1st overall. I lost 14.6 pounds last week. My wife is 4th overall, she lost 10 lbs.
:shocked: Thats crazy man!! Congrats. That is a lot of damn weight in a week. I'm lucky if I drop that in a month when I'm cutting

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
In good luck, seeing that PB on your neck in the back double bicep is hilarious in my opinion.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In good luck, seeing that PB on your neck in the back double bicep is hilarious in my opinion.
nuttin like being able to carry stuff just using your shoulders I was doing this the other day waiting for the stuff to fall off my shoulders but it never did.def a great feeling

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I lost 1.8 lbs this week.
Week 1 you lost >14lbs, while week 2 you only lost <2 lbs?

What happened or was different?

Hope you start putting the big numbers back up there!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that is a huge loss in week 1 then very little in week 2. What are you doing for training and diet?

searcyc2

Awards
I think the reason I put up such a large weight loss the first week, is because I weighed in at the end of the day with a full stomach. I prob just lost a bunch of water weight. Plus I don't think I at ate enough calories last week. This week, I will revamp my diet and get in more cardio. I'll post up my diet and exercise tomorrow for your guys critique. For now, off to bed.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scale is still going down, so its still progress. If you want more just check cardio and diet and adjust it if you need to

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want some help with your diet, list out your macros and meal plan, surely there are areas for improvement (we all need eyes on our plans). Plus, I am curious what your total calorie intake is.

searcyc2

Awards
I weigh 222 lbs. I'm 5'8" and 24 years old. I'm not very muscular, I want to get down to 160 lbs by July, and recomp from there. I got in shape 3 years ago and was down to 160, but let it go from there.

Monday 1/31 diet
Breakfast
1/2 cup oatmeal 150 Cal
1 scoop protein 120 Cal
walnuts 127 Cal
handful of blueberrys

snack
pouch of tuna 200 Cal
Walnuts 127 Cal

Lunch
8 oz chicken 220 Cal
1 apple 110 Cal

Workout
post workout 2 scoops whey protein 240 Cal

Dinner
2 slice whole wheat pepperoni pizza 240 Cal

mvp, zmk, cre-02, fish oil throughout the day 114 Calories

Total = 1,649 calories

1/31 workout
dumbell chest press 15x15, 20x15, 30x10
pec fly 20x6
lat pulldown 55x12, 65x12, 65x12
ab crunch machine 60x15, 60x15, 60x15
cardio
30 minutes stairmaster interval level 4. Says I bured about 270 calories. I was def dripping sweat

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep at it hard man, you should easily shed that weight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow this should be interesting, not our style of weight loss cuz we are more concerned about body fat as apposed to actual lbs lost but I get where you're at... It's just that to measure lbs lost as the goal is somewhat counterproductive in the long run.

searcyc2

Awards
I feel ya fugger lol. I know what I need to get down to though to get lean, and then I will change my focus. I'm not married to that number, I just kno its a decent goal.

Any suggestions for my diet or cardio anybody?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel ya fugger lol. I know what I need to get down to though to get lean, and then I will change my focus. I'm not married to that number, I just kno its a decent goal.

Any suggestions for my diet or cardio anybody?
I would use a mix of fat burning lower intensity and interval training as you get in better shape do more interval HITT style... Eliptical is very good for the joints...