Pink Magic better then Helladrol

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Yes, these were the exact words the guy at GNC told me....He then tried to refer it as a Prohormone before I told him it was a testbooster which he says is better for gaining.....I wanted to smack him in the face, friggin idiot...Also to add to it, he tried promoting a $110 dollar hormone called P6 or something like it was the best thing on the planet. At $110 bucks it better workout for me.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
The guys at supplement store are clown even some of the guys who are in great shape dont know sh*t. I had a guy in my gym today tell me he bought 20 bottle's each of American Cellular labs Xtreme Tren and Mass Xtreme (phera) and they were the best test boosters hes ever taken. He said he takes them for 6wks back to back takes 4 weeks off and starts over! No PCT liver support or anything for prolactin control. I was enamered i couldnt even say anything to him my jaw just dropped. Hes a big fat guy way out of shape so he wouldnt know if he had gyno or not unless they started milking on theyre own. Some people are just clueless and this is why teenagers get fuc**ed up is because they listen to people like him and the guys at GNC!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
The guys at supplement store are clown even some of the guys who are in great shape dont know sh*t. I had a guy in my gym today tell me he bought 20 bottle's each of American Cellular labs Xtreme Tren and Mass Xtreme (phera) and they were the best test boosters hes ever taken. He said he takes them for 6wks back to back takes 4 weeks off and starts over! No PCT liver support or anything for prolactin control. I was enamered i couldnt even say anything to him my jaw just dropped. Hes a big fat guy way out of shape so he wouldnt know if he had gyno or not unless they started milking on theyre own. Some people are just clueless and this is why teenagers get fuc**ed up is because they listen to people like him and the guys at GNC!
I think I know who is it,LMFAO!!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Its the bald guy who's pretty tall and walks with the cane haha. He always wears a trash bag under his cutoff shirts.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GNC....nuff said

hugeswole

hugeswole

Awards
Pink magic sucks a$$. And yes I did try it. Hdrol is awesome.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
The worst part is I didnt even go there to ask him about anything. I needed a Pill Holder and he asked me what I was taking, big mistake on my part.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so what hospital did you put him in???

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
so what hospital did you put him in???
Alsooooo, he said his Dumbbell Bench press went up to 130lbs on PRIME......I dunno what he started at.......Also i tried getting some taurine, he acted like no one sells just taurine and processed to look in power form BCAA bottles for it......Also I asked if they had big bottles of the Hydrowhey and he decided to show he his amplified w/e whey GNC brand protein at a Low downpayment of 30 bucks for 7 servings.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
In the end, I just had to rush to Discount Supplements Direct to vent to the guys over there....The DSD near me as a great staff and absolutly hates GNC....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ gnc.... The ppl that work there never know what they're talking about.. Everything is overpriced. Big mistake pal. lmao, you live n learn though, right?

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ gnc.... The ppl that work there never know what they're talking about.. Everything is overpriced. Big mistake pal. lmao, you live n learn though, right?
Yeah man, I never go in there, but I knew they had the pill holders I wanted.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i hear yah man. I can't believe when i was a youngin I used to go there and fell victim to there overly hyped products and ridiculous prices.....

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ha happened to me at vitamin Shoppe too .. so a guy who works there is wearing a USPLABS shirt (im guessing hes also a rep for them) .. kept bugging me about trying pink magic and jacked .. i was like fck face leave me alone

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love hearing these stories....but to be honest, gnc has given me more free stuff than i have ever bought from them....my tally at gnc is one 2lb of ON protein at employee discount...free stuff is like a garbage bag filled of bars and rtd's, plus samples.....my buddies girl used to work there and he doesn't work out, so i'd get a call whenever something was on the managers desk that they weren't going to sell....stick it to the man

in my area it's the max muscle thats the worst, the guy tried convincing me that if i stacked the two max muscle test boosters i'd equal any gains i would ever see from SD...oh and he's sold Tren back in the day to kids who were like 18 or 19 with an otc pct...of course those kids didn't listen to me because they didn't like what i was saying and only heard about what he was telling them

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Yes, these were the exact words the guy at GNC told me....He then tried to refer it as a Prohormone before I told him it was a testbooster which he says is better for gaining.....I wanted to smack him in the face, friggin idiot...Also to add to it, he tried promoting a $110 dollar hormone called P6 or something like it was the best thing on the planet. At $110 bucks it better workout for me.
WUT?! LOL!!

They must make a commission for schilling out certain brands!

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
WUT?! LOL!!

They must make a commission for schilling out certain brands!
They do. Some have higher commissions than others and they tend to push whatever is giving them the best kick back at the time.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i remember when i used to mess with GNC employees... i would walk in to the store and say "hi, there, can i have every single Muscletech supplement in stock"...lmao. their eyes would light up. then i would say "hahaha just kidding where do you guys keep your fish oils?"

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha gmc has some stories .. Remember when "prime - the muscle pill" came out .. So I took a bottle and went up to a guy and asked him what's the diff Btwn the trib in prime and regular trib(ON - 650mg caps) .. All he said was prime was better .. I jus put the bottle on counter and walked away.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I love good GNC stories. That's what you get for just walking in there though. Hey, it was worth it for the laugh though. I might have to stop by one soon just for kicks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my only visit to America I went to the local GNC and asked about the legality of prohormones as they were selling the LG Trifecta stack. She said those were totally fine and extremely safe test boosters but I should stay away from creatine due to it being so dangerous.

Since then I have been petrified to eat red meat lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is this ignorance that causes bans of products that never should be. Funny as these stories are, it is tragic for the industry because it paints a terrible picture for companies that are legitimate and not just a bunch of crap, MT and BSN!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On top of this I think the only time real lifters go to GNC is when stuck in a mall and they walk buy it and go in just to "browse".

Admit it GJ that is why you were in one isn't it?

F1redUp

Awards
GJohnson7385 Pink Magic better then Helladrol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo, after all that you still bought the $110.00 magic pills?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
The GNC near me has some old really overweight terribly unhealthy looking lady working there. I mean if you're gonna push your vitamins as the best in the world at least make the effort to look like you might take them.
Every so often though they do have good deals ( jack3d for 26 bucks , oep for 40 ). I guess that's the downside of a commission based business.
5 pounds of pro complex for 100 bucks is ridiculous !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like pink magic but it's not going to match up with a decent dose of hdrol...

Prime however gave me better strength gains than 50 mg of the original Halodrol but not the changes in physique which were fairly mild in both cases. Prime is an excellent bridge product though. I am going 90 mg this time around though so there should be no comparision... at least I hope...

Another good use for these herbals is to keep your strength up while cutting. Yah after what I saw what Epi-Strong did I want to cycle all the fuggin time!! It was fuggin astounding!! But you can't ... PCT bridging these herbs can make your life easier. When I cut and use them I don't notice any drop off in strength at all and that's worth the price I payed for them. I always bought them on sale so never payed full price cuz I bought lots...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The GNC near me has some old really overweight terribly unhealthy looking lady working there. I mean if you're gonna push your vitamins as the best in the world at least make the effort to look like you might take them.
Every so often though they do have good deals ( jack3d for 26 bucks , oep for 40 ). I guess that's the downside of a commission based business.
That is like getting an overweight personal trainer... really? I despise 90% of GNC employees as they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground yet they act as if they are complete experts.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thanks OP was having a lousy day with a crappy headache and crappy workout, this thread made me LMAO. It's the highlight of my day sofar.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
GJohnson7385 Pink Magic better then Helladrol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo, after all that you still bought the $110.00 magic pills?
Hell no, I actually didnt even end up buying anything, not even the pill holder I wanted...I think the guy got to pissed off at me cause I wasnt buying any of the crap he tried selling me, when I went to ring up the pill holders he said they were $6 something a piece and I should goto rit aid to buy them, obviously he must make no commission on pill holders cause they are only a dollar each.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
The Discount Supplements Direct by me has OEP for around 34 bucks, not even on sale.......I didnt see the 100 bucks for pro complex, that is crazy, I get it for 54 at DSD if I remember correctly.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Thanks OP was having a lousy day with a crappy headache and crappy workout, this thread made me LMAO. It's the highlight of my day sofar.
NP Man, I knew everyone would get a kick out of this.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
On top of this I think the only time real lifters go to GNC is when stuck in a mall and they walk buy it and go in just to "browse".

Admit it GJ that is why you were in one isn't it?
Damn man, u caught me, I just cant resist the gold card savings...:lmao:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just go there to check out the clearence rack(expiring stuff)

lol

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
For as much **** as they get I havent seen anywhere I could get 5lbs of whey isolate for 35 bucks. I got 2, 5lb tubs of Optimum Nutrition 100 whey for 70. Good deal to me.

Funnier than all the people pushing stuff though was once I was trying to get a pre workout and some fish oil so I show up to the GNC and its closed. Im like wtf! I look at the hours and it says it was supposed to open 15 minutes earlier. I walk back get in my car and start to make a call. 5minutes later this hug black lady waddles up and unlocks the door. I go in and shes immediately irritated at me cause she has to go in the back and do paper work. I get my oil and Im standing there lookin at the PWO's( its like 2007 so the choices arent great haha) I asked a few questions to which she just shook her head at all of them. I finally just laughed in her face before leaving.