Fat Ass's Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

1. Fat Ass's Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

I am not a body builder, but since it is a transformation competition, then I am in.

Goal is to drop from 295lbs to 245lbs in the three month period. While I understand that these goals are lofty, and I usually go with 10 lb goal increments, I anticipate that it will take a 50 lb drop to even come close to some of you guys.

The truth is, if I lose 20 lbs and come in last in the competition, I still win as I have moved 20 lbs closer to a healthier weight. The weight loss should be easier than finding someone to take pictures of my fat, mushy, pasty white excuse of a body. I will try that cute girl in sales first.

2. Reserved for starting pics

3. Good luck getting this going! It's a win-win no matter what, just do your best and keep pushing!!!
    •   

4. Score! Hot chick from sales response "I will shut the door, you strippin down to your underwear?"

5. Good luck.

6. I like ur attitude on saying if you lose you still win cause you've dropped all that weight. Great attitude my friend. Try your best, you can do this bud

7. nice goal and outlook.def in to see this happen

8. Good to see you here man. I'm in
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

9. I don't expect my order to be delivered until somewhere around Feb 1, but I am still in.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fat Ass 101 View Post
    I don't expect my order to be delivered until somewhere around Feb 1, but I am still in.
    Right around the corner...

What supps are you using?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

11. good luck, subbed