Milas' Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

Page 6 of 27 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I had never done deadlifts until about a year ago. Now I'm in love with them, and couldn't imagine lifting without them. It's such an alpha move, it really makes me feel strong in the gym when few others are doing them.
    You have a pretty good deadlift btw! I almost got up to 500x1 as well got up to 450x1 at a meet at 167lbs and then slipped 2 discs in my back a month later .


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    You have a pretty good deadlift btw! I almost got up to 500x1 as well got up to 450x1 at a meet at 167lbs and then slipped 2 discs in my back a month later .




    450 is dammed good at 167.


    too bad about your back though.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    You have a pretty good deadlift btw! I almost got up to 500x1 as well got up to 450x1 at a meet at 167lbs and then slipped 2 discs in my back a month later .
    Impressive dl at that weight! I'm weak in comparison. Hope you didn't slip the discs lifting that's what worries me!

  4. Good stuff in here Milas you are killing it. Nice gains so far.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff in here Milas you are killing it. Nice gains so far.
    x2!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff in here Milas you are killing it. Nice gains so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    x2!
    Thanks guys, I was +6lbs before the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting back to the gym tomorrow morning!

    I'm going to have to step up my cut plans at the end with all these guys talking about 4-7% bf! Wow, that's low!
  7. Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Lots of meat and oats (with a little assistance)!

    You seem to be doing pretty well from your log as well! You're eating a ton!
    I'm up to 163.5 yesterday so I'm not far behind

  8. I think everyone in this competition has a legit shot at winning. Its definitely going to be a battle for the top 3.

    Zetuex: If you gain 20 lbs over these 3 months like you did the last 3 months, your transformation will be sick, as lean as you are.

    Milas: Its obvious that you are busting it in the gym. We started in roughly the same condition, and chances are that you are going to put more muscle on than me, which is kind of scary.

    Volcom: That guy is killing it too. Lifting some super heavy weights, and dropping fat pretty quick. he may have the most muscle mass out of all of us, so he will look very impressive after dropping some fat.

    Old fugger: We've seen the kind of transformation that he can make in 16 weeks. Its absolutely insane. He's going to be dropping from 20+% body fat, to single digits... Ridiculous.

    I could go on about how hard everyone is busting it in this competition, and how hard its going to be to win. I'm up for the challenge. I hope we can all keep this up.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  9. I don't know how anybody will win this if we all keep it up. All of the transformations are going to be insane.

    Anybody up for volunteering to drop out??

    ...

    Didn't think so

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Impressive dl at that weight! I'm weak in comparison. Hope you didn't slip the discs lifting that's what worries me!
    Thanks man I think working landscaping with my dad for years gave me a strong back. I also got the record for that powerlifting association.

    As for as my disc slipping it was a from a combo of things I was digging holes for trees for 8 hours in 100 degree weather while drinking 3 monster drinks. Afterwords I had a deadlift workout planned and like a idiot did it and on literally the last set last rep they slipped.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    I think everyone in this competition has a legit shot at winning. Its definitely going to be a battle for the top 3.

    Zetuex: If you gain 20 lbs over these 3 months like you did the last 3 months, your transformation will be sick, as lean as you are.

    Milas: Its obvious that you are busting it in the gym. We started in roughly the same condition, and chances are that you are going to put more muscle on than me, which is kind of scary.

    Volcom: That guy is killing it too. Lifting some super heavy weights, and dropping fat pretty quick. he may have the most muscle mass out of all of us, so he will look very impressive after dropping some fat.

    Old fugger: We've seen the kind of transformation that he can make in 16 weeks. Its absolutely insane. He's going to be dropping from 20+% body fat, to single digits... Ridiculous.

    I could go on about how hard everyone is busting it in this competition, and how hard its going to be to win. I'm up for the challenge. I hope we can all keep this up.
    You have said it well my friend. This contest has some fierce competition and everyone has something different to bring to the table. It has been enjoyable watching all of you do your thing on your road to reaching those goals. Its anyone's game here and that makes it all the better!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 11:

    10 caps Nitrozine
    1 rounded scoop Mesomorph
    4 caps Con-Crete
    1 tab Boladrol AM, 1 PM
    ~12.5mg Ostarine

    Arms & Shoulder:

    Superset
    BB Curl: 45 x 10; 65 x 10; 85 x 10; 95 x 10; 105 x 8; 115 x 6; 115 x 5
    CG Bench Press: 45 x 10; 65 x 10; 85 x 10; 145 x 10; 155 x 10; 165 x 10; 165 x 10

    Superset
    Incline DB Curl: 35 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10; 40 x 10
    Dips: BW x 15 (4 sets)

    Superset
    Rope Cable Hammer Curl: 42.5 x 10; 50 x 10; 57.5 x 10; 65 x 10
    Rope Cable Press Down: 42.5 x 10; 50 x 10; 57.5 x 10; 65 x 10

    DB Military Shoulder Press: 50 x 10; 65 x 10; 75 x 10; 80 x 8; 80 x 8

    Shrugs: 225 x 10; 315 x 10; 405 x 10; 455 x 10; 505 x 8; 405 x 10; 405 x 10

    DB Side Lateral Raise: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10; 45 x 8; 45 x 7; 40 x 10; 40 x 10; 40 x 10


    Today I tried Creatine HCL to see if it could come close to Creatine Nitrate. No contest, Creatine HCL did almost nothing! I took arm measurements after, and was .25"-.5" LOWER than when I use Creatine Nitrate. Yes, the pump is THAT different!!! Arm pumped and relaxed was about 15.5" and 16.75" flexed. Creatine Nitrate was 16" relaxed and 17" flexed.

    That's enough evidence for me, I'm stocking up on Creatine Nitrate! Creatine HCL was my last test, and it failed. Honestly, even Nitrozine isn't doing it as well for me as Creatine Nitrate. I enjoy the Nitrozine as a "sometimes" supplement, but I consider Creatine Nitrate a staple. The stack with Mesomorph is great as well.

    On a side note, I'm beginning to question the Boladrol. It's day 11, and strength really has not changed noticeably. I think I'll tag on an extra week to make it 3 weeks to see what it's got. I'm skeptical now, thinking Dieselbolan v2.0 would've been a better choice since I know that blows me up...



    Nice numbers man.. keep crushin

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    I think everyone in this competition has a legit shot at winning. Its definitely going to be a battle for the top 3.

    Zetuex: If you gain 20 lbs over these 3 months like you did the last 3 months, your transformation will be sick, as lean as you are.

    Milas: Its obvious that you are busting it in the gym. We started in roughly the same condition, and chances are that you are going to put more muscle on than me, which is kind of scary.

    Volcom: That guy is killing it too. Lifting some super heavy weights, and dropping fat pretty quick. he may have the most muscle mass out of all of us, so he will look very impressive after dropping some fat.

    Old fugger: We've seen the kind of transformation that he can make in 16 weeks. Its absolutely insane. He's going to be dropping from 20+% body fat, to single digits... Ridiculous.

    I could go on about how hard everyone is busting it in this competition, and how hard its going to be to win. I'm up for the challenge. I hope we can all keep this up.

    *clears voice* I've been working hard too

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Zetuex View Post
    I'm up to 163.5 yesterday so I'm not far behind
    Good gains. Keep eating and lifting hard, at 20yo you'll get great results doing what you're doing!

    Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    Thanks man I think working landscaping with my dad for years gave me a strong back. I also got the record for that powerlifting association.

    As for as my disc slipping it was a from a combo of things I was digging holes for trees for 8 hours in 100 degree weather while drinking 3 monster drinks. Afterwords I had a deadlift workout planned and like a idiot did it and on literally the last set last rep they slipped.
    Damn, that is rough. Last set, last rep And here we're all told to squeeze out that last rep for the growth!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tops2heavy View Post
    Nice numbers man.. keep crushin
    Thanks, but I've got a long way to go. My chest sucks worst of all!

  15. haha im in the same boat man.. when im lean it doesnt look that bad.. but could be bigger.. and its by far my weakest body part... keep working hard though and it will pay off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    I think everyone in this competition has a legit shot at winning. Its definitely going to be a battle for the top 3.

    Zetuex: If you gain 20 lbs over these 3 months like you did the last 3 months, your transformation will be sick, as lean as you are.

    Milas: Its obvious that you are busting it in the gym. We started in roughly the same condition, and chances are that you are going to put more muscle on than me, which is kind of scary.

    Volcom: That guy is killing it too. Lifting some super heavy weights, and dropping fat pretty quick. he may have the most muscle mass out of all of us, so he will look very impressive after dropping some fat.

    Old fugger: We've seen the kind of transformation that he can make in 16 weeks. Its absolutely insane. He's going to be dropping from 20+% body fat, to single digits... Ridiculous.

    I could go on about how hard everyone is busting it in this competition, and how hard its going to be to win. I'm up for the challenge. I hope we can all keep this up.
    Yeah, there's a lot of tough competition, but don't count out the big guys! They are doing lots of great work, and getting some excellent advice and products to help their transformation. I know OnlyChevy and Tops2Heavy are hitting it hard and can really show a big difference. It's not just about who's gonna be the most ripped, but who makes the biggest change I think...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetuex View Post
    I don't know how anybody will win this if we all keep it up. All of the transformations are going to be insane.

    Anybody up for volunteering to drop out??

    ...

    Didn't think so
    We all win, yes, but there's only a few winners . I'm a competitive SOB, probably too much, but nothing bugs me more than my son's soccer team when they don't keep score and he's already gotten 5+ goals!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You have said it well my friend. This contest has some fierce competition and everyone has something different to bring to the table. It has been enjoyable watching all of you do your thing on your road to reaching those goals. Its anyone's game here and that makes it all the better!!
    It's really interesting to see everyone's approach. I think those who are cutting stand the best shot, just because that's what the "before and after" photos usually show. It also produces the most impressive physiques.

    Quote Originally Posted by tops2heavy View Post
    *clears voice* I've been working hard too
    WORK HARDER DAMNIT!!!

  17. Day 12-15:

    Didn't make it to the gym any of these days. I went on a short trip to NYC with wife and son Sunday-Tuesday, and stayed in Times Square. They had a great time seeing all the sights, while I had to work at a conference. I had a great time even though I didn't see any sights, but just not enough hours to get into the hotel gym (which sucked anyway). My son also made it hard getting up at odd hours through the night.

    Oh well, other competitors will be glad . BUT, I'll be kicking it extra hard in the gym this week and may make a trip or two to the gym this weekend. Don't count me out!

  18. I'm using both con Cret and creatine nitrates. Love the combo and beta alanine. Nitrozine too.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 12-15:

    Didn't make it to the gym any of these days. I went on a short trip to NYC with wife and son Sunday-Tuesday, and stayed in Times Square. They had a great time seeing all the sights, while I had to work at a conference. I had a great time even though I didn't see any sights, but just not enough hours to get into the hotel gym (which sucked anyway). My son also made it hard getting up at odd hours through the night.

    Oh well, other competitors will be glad . BUT, I'll be kicking it extra hard in the gym this week and may make a trip or two to the gym this weekend. Don't count me out!
    the forced rest may work to your advantage. i see many of the competitors suffering from overtraining before this is over. plus the extra rest should help with injury prevention-always look at the positive.

    good luck
    tom
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Day 16:

    10 caps Nitrozine
    1 rounded scoop mesomorph
    2 tabs Boladrol AM, 1 tab afternoon, 1 tab PM
    12.5mg Ostarine

    Chest:

    BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 8; 255 x 3; 225 x 7 x 3 x 2 (Rest Pause)

    Incline DB Press: 50 x 10; 70 x 10; 90 x 8; 90 x 8 x 3 x 1 (Rest Pause)

    Flat DB Fly: 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 10

    Cable High Pulley Flye: 27.5 x 10; 37.5 x 10; 42.5 x 8; 37.5 x 10

    Machine Press: 110 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10

    Leg Raises: 10 reps x 5 sets
    Standing Rope Cable Crunch: 70 x 10 (3 sets)


    Overall a decent chest workout, felt a great pump, but didn't get the numbers I wanted. My left shoulder is still weak which keeps my bench low. I am very frustrated by my low bench press numbers. When I ran a cycle of Dieselbolan last year I put up 325lbs, but since hurting my shoulder can't even come close.

    I also decided to up the dose of Boladrol to 8mg (4 tabs) a day, so basically doubling my dose and run it this third week. I had a week that I didn't account for in my initial plans, so while it's pushing the limit on time off a bit (for the sake of this competition), I should be okay. Boladrol really hasn't had an appreciable impact on my strength yet, which is odd to me. Weight is up though, but bf% I think has gotten worse too.

    Overall, I've gotten comments on being bigger, even from my wife (takes 10lbs to make her notice!). I think I'll put up some progress pics to gauge where I'm at after a couple weeks bulking diet and with Boladrol at 4mg. Time to break out the Batman mask!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the forced rest may work to your advantage. i see many of the competitors suffering from overtraining before this is over. plus the extra rest should help with injury prevention-always look at the positive.

    good luck
    tom
    Thanks, I've been extra sore the last few weeks, but that seems to be subsiding. Coincidentally I've been off Creatine Nitrate for a week or so. Correlation?

    I do hope the rest helped, good to stay positive, but I'm into kicking my own ass too much!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I'm using both con Cret and creatine nitrates. Love the combo and beta alanine. Nitrozine too.
    The Con-Crete didn't do much the 1 time I took it, but that's not enough to form an opinion. Creatine Nitrate I could tell the difference in the first dose though.

    Beta Alanine is one of those staples that I guess I should "love" but I've never really felt a difference on or off of it.

    Nitrozine is good at a high enough dose, GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate can give quite good pumps and endurance on their own.

    If I had to pick and choose with my own money (which I just did), I'd just use Creatine Nitrate. That has delivered more than any non-hormonal supplement I've used.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks, I've been extra sore the last few weeks, but that seems to be subsiding. Coincidentally I've been off Creatine Nitrate for a week or so. Correlation?

    I do hope the rest helped, good to stay positive, but I'm into kicking my own ass too much!
    i agree, i get bad doms on creatine nitrate, but the gains are insane-well worth it, imo.


    most people who are really good at what they do are their own worst critic....it is the quest to be the best you can possibly be.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 16:

    10 caps Nitrozine
    1 rounded scoop mesomorph
    2 tabs Boladrol AM, 1 tab afternoon, 1 tab PM
    12.5mg Ostarine

    Chest:

    BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 8; 255 x 3; 225 x 7 x 3 x 2 (Rest Pause)

    Incline DB Press: 50 x 10; 70 x 10; 90 x 8; 90 x 8 x 3 x 1 (Rest Pause)

    Flat DB Fly: 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 10

    Cable High Pulley Flye: 27.5 x 10; 37.5 x 10; 42.5 x 8; 37.5 x 10

    Machine Press: 110 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10

    Leg Raises: 10 reps x 5 sets
    Standing Rope Cable Crunch: 70 x 10 (3 sets)


    Overall a decent chest workout, felt a great pump, but didn't get the numbers I wanted. My left shoulder is still weak which keeps my bench low. I am very frustrated by my low bench press numbers. When I ran a cycle of Dieselbolan last year I put up 325lbs, but since hurting my shoulder can't even come close.

    I also decided to up the dose of Boladrol to 8mg (4 tabs) a day, so basically doubling my dose and run it this third week. I had a week that I didn't account for in my initial plans, so while it's pushing the limit on time off a bit (for the sake of this competition), I should be okay. Boladrol really hasn't had an appreciable impact on my strength yet, which is odd to me. Weight is up though, but bf% I think has gotten worse too.

    Overall, I've gotten comments on being bigger, even from my wife (takes 10lbs to make her notice!). I think I'll put up some progress pics to gauge where I'm at after a couple weeks bulking diet and with Boladrol at 4mg. Time to break out the Batman mask!!!
    Killing some **** with them rest pauses bro..
    Suprised you haven't got some strength from the bola, how much weight you up?
    I got some good strength from the ol Osta.. Like that stuff. Looking forward to the progress pics. BATMAN MASK! LOL

  25. The Boladrol really hasn't delivered on strength at 4mg. I've bumped it up to 8mg which is now the recommended dose range apparently (8-10mg). We'll see how it goes this week.

    The Ostarine hasn't really had an effect either from what I can tell strength wise TBH. I'm only 1 week into that, but still not too impressed yet. The stuff tastes worse than any RC I've used!

    Weight is up 6+ lbs, I haven't weighed myself lately. I'll have to do that soon, maybe with the pics this week.

  26. Good job on the gains so far. And I hear you on the Osta, some nasty ass **** for sure!!!
    I've just been dropping it on my tongue and then swishing some water around right away and that seems to mask the flavor somewhat...
    Damn the ****s nasty, lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Good job on the gains so far. And I hear you on the Osta, some nasty ass **** for sure!!!
    I've just been dropping it on my tongue and then swishing some water around right away and that seems to mask the flavor somewhat...
    Damn the ****s nasty, lol
    I take a swig of my pre-workout drink and keep it in my mouth, then shoot the Osta in and drink, then I drink some more to wash out any remaining flavor. That seems to work the best for me.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I take a swig of my pre-workout drink and keep it in my mouth, then shoot the Osta in and drink, then I drink some more to wash out any remaining flavor. That seems to work the best for me.
    That sounds like a great idea. I'll try that as well next time, still got 2 weeks on Osta.
    Sorry if I missed it, but how long are you running the Osta?

  29. Running Osta about 7 weeks at 12.5+ mg.

  30. Day 17:

    10 caps Nitrozine
    4 caps Con-Crete
    1 rounded scoop Mesomorph
    2 tabs Boladrol AM, 1 tab afternoon, 1 tab PM
    12.5mg Ostarine

    Back:

    Deadlift: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 10; 405 x 5; 455 x 3; 515 x 1; 455 x 2; 455 x 2; 315 x 10

    Bent Over BB Rows: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 205 x 10; 225 x 8

    One Arm DB Row: 100 x 12 (3 sets)

    Low Pulley Cable Row: 180 x 10; 200 x 10; 220 x 8; 240 x 8

    Face Pull: 85 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 8; 140 x 8

    Light ab work


    Hell yeah, new PR on DL's! The 515lbs was a struggle to lock out, but some old guy was watching me so I had to do it! I felt quite strong this morning, doing 455 x 3 before the 515 was also a PR, I usually have a hard time getting it once! I'm hoping next week I can get 525, and maybe do 475 x 3 too. Psyched for next week!

    Back felt nice and full. After all the rows, I couldn't do pull ups, I was just too spent. I did some face pulls instead, which I rarely do. I want to increase back width, and get more lat spread. Any good ideas how to target lat spread?


    A side note on the Boladrol. It seems to give me diarhea after I take it. This morning I had to go before heading to the gym. Last thing I want is to be squeezing out a DL and shoot sh!t all over the floor!!! It'd be like those DL puke videos, but somewhat nastier!

    8mg on Boladrol seems to be treating me better as well. I wish I knew this starting out, I would've done 8mg the entire time...
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in