Milas' Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

Page 5 of 20 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    I think everyone in this competition has a legit shot at winning. Its definitely going to be a battle for the top 3.

Zetuex: If you gain 20 lbs over these 3 months like you did the last 3 months, your transformation will be sick, as lean as you are.

Milas: Its obvious that you are busting it in the gym. We started in roughly the same condition, and chances are that you are going to put more muscle on than me, which is kind of scary.

Volcom: That guy is killing it too. Lifting some super heavy weights, and dropping fat pretty quick. he may have the most muscle mass out of all of us, so he will look very impressive after dropping some fat.

Old fugger: We've seen the kind of transformation that he can make in 16 weeks. Its absolutely insane. He's going to be dropping from 20+% body fat, to single digits... Ridiculous.

I could go on about how hard everyone is busting it in this competition, and how hard its going to be to win. I'm up for the challenge. I hope we can all keep this up.
    You have said it well my friend. This contest has some fierce competition and everyone has something different to bring to the table. It has been enjoyable watching all of you do your thing on your road to reaching those goals. Its anyone's game here and that makes it all the better!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 11:

10 caps Nitrozine
    1 rounded scoop Mesomorph
    4 caps Con-Crete
    1 tab Boladrol AM, 1 PM
    ~12.5mg Ostarine

Arms & Shoulder:

Superset
    BB Curl: 45 x 10; 65 x 10; 85 x 10; 95 x 10; 105 x 8; 115 x 6; 115 x 5
    CG Bench Press: 45 x 10; 65 x 10; 85 x 10; 145 x 10; 155 x 10; 165 x 10; 165 x 10

Superset
    Incline DB Curl: 35 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10; 40 x 10
    Dips: BW x 15 (4 sets)

Superset
    Rope Cable Hammer Curl: 42.5 x 10; 50 x 10; 57.5 x 10; 65 x 10
    Rope Cable Press Down: 42.5 x 10; 50 x 10; 57.5 x 10; 65 x 10

DB Military Shoulder Press: 50 x 10; 65 x 10; 75 x 10; 80 x 8; 80 x 8

Shrugs: 225 x 10; 315 x 10; 405 x 10; 455 x 10; 505 x 8; 405 x 10; 405 x 10

DB Side Lateral Raise: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10; 45 x 8; 45 x 7; 40 x 10; 40 x 10; 40 x 10

Today I tried Creatine HCL to see if it could come close to Creatine Nitrate. No contest, Creatine HCL did almost nothing! I took arm measurements after, and was .25"-.5" LOWER than when I use Creatine Nitrate. Yes, the pump is THAT different!!! Arm pumped and relaxed was about 15.5" and 16.75" flexed. Creatine Nitrate was 16" relaxed and 17" flexed.

That's enough evidence for me, I'm stocking up on Creatine Nitrate! Creatine HCL was my last test, and it failed. Honestly, even Nitrozine isn't doing it as well for me as Creatine Nitrate. I enjoy the Nitrozine as a "sometimes" supplement, but I consider Creatine Nitrate a staple. The stack with Mesomorph is great as well.

On a side note, I'm beginning to question the Boladrol. It's day 11, and strength really has not changed noticeably. I think I'll tag on an extra week to make it 3 weeks to see what it's got. I'm skeptical now, thinking Dieselbolan v2.0 would've been a better choice since I know that blows me up...

Nice numbers man.. keep crushin
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I think everyone in this competition has a legit shot at winning. Its definitely going to be a battle for the top 3.

Zetuex: If you gain 20 lbs over these 3 months like you did the last 3 months, your transformation will be sick, as lean as you are.

Milas: Its obvious that you are busting it in the gym. We started in roughly the same condition, and chances are that you are going to put more muscle on than me, which is kind of scary.

Volcom: That guy is killing it too. Lifting some super heavy weights, and dropping fat pretty quick. he may have the most muscle mass out of all of us, so he will look very impressive after dropping some fat.

Old fugger: We've seen the kind of transformation that he can make in 16 weeks. Its absolutely insane. He's going to be dropping from 20+% body fat, to single digits... Ridiculous.

I could go on about how hard everyone is busting it in this competition, and how hard its going to be to win. I'm up for the challenge. I hope we can all keep this up.

*clears voice* I've been working hard too
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zetuex View Post
    I'm up to 163.5 yesterday so I'm not far behind
    Good gains. Keep eating and lifting hard, at 20yo you'll get great results doing what you're doing!

Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    Thanks man I think working landscaping with my dad for years gave me a strong back. I also got the record for that powerlifting association.

As for as my disc slipping it was a from a combo of things I was digging holes for trees for 8 hours in 100 degree weather while drinking 3 monster drinks. Afterwords I had a deadlift workout planned and like a idiot did it and on literally the last set last rep they slipped.
    Damn, that is rough. Last set, last rep And here we're all told to squeeze out that last rep for the growth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tops2heavy View Post
    Nice numbers man.. keep crushin
    Thanks, but I've got a long way to go. My chest sucks worst of all!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

haha im in the same boat man.. when im lean it doesnt look that bad.. but could be bigger.. and its by far my weakest body part... keep working hard though and it will pay off
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, there's a lot of tough competition, but don't count out the big guys! They are doing lots of great work, and getting some excellent advice and products to help their transformation. I know OnlyChevy and Tops2Heavy are hitting it hard and can really show a big difference. It's not just about who's gonna be the most ripped, but who makes the biggest change I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Zetuex View Post
    I don't know how anybody will win this if we all keep it up. All of the transformations are going to be insane.

Anybody up for volunteering to drop out??

Didn't think so
    We all win, yes, but there's only a few winners . I'm a competitive SOB, probably too much, but nothing bugs me more than my son's soccer team when they don't keep score and he's already gotten 5+ goals!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You have said it well my friend. This contest has some fierce competition and everyone has something different to bring to the table. It has been enjoyable watching all of you do your thing on your road to reaching those goals. Its anyone's game here and that makes it all the better!!
    It's really interesting to see everyone's approach. I think those who are cutting stand the best shot, just because that's what the "before and after" photos usually show. It also produces the most impressive physiques.

*clears voice* I've been working hard too
    WORK HARDER DAMNIT!!!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 12-15:

Didn't make it to the gym any of these days. I went on a short trip to NYC with wife and son Sunday-Tuesday, and stayed in Times Square. They had a great time seeing all the sights, while I had to work at a conference. I had a great time even though I didn't see any sights, but just not enough hours to get into the hotel gym (which sucked anyway). My son also made it hard getting up at odd hours through the night.

Oh well, other competitors will be glad . BUT, I'll be kicking it extra hard in the gym this week and may make a trip or two to the gym this weekend. Don't count me out!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using both con Cret and creatine nitrates. Love the combo and beta alanine. Nitrozine too.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Day 12-15:

Didn't make it to the gym any of these days. I went on a short trip to NYC with wife and son Sunday-Tuesday, and stayed in Times Square. They had a great time seeing all the sights, while I had to work at a conference. I had a great time even though I didn't see any sights, but just not enough hours to get into the hotel gym (which sucked anyway). My son also made it hard getting up at odd hours through the night.

Oh well, other competitors will be glad . BUT, I'll be kicking it extra hard in the gym this week and may make a trip or two to the gym this weekend. Don't count me out!
    the forced rest may work to your advantage. i see many of the competitors suffering from overtraining before this is over. plus the extra rest should help with injury prevention-always look at the positive.

good luck
    tom
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16:

10 caps Nitrozine
    1 rounded scoop mesomorph
    2 tabs Boladrol AM, 1 tab afternoon, 1 tab PM
    12.5mg Ostarine

Chest:

BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 8; 255 x 3; 225 x 7 x 3 x 2 (Rest Pause)

Incline DB Press: 50 x 10; 70 x 10; 90 x 8; 90 x 8 x 3 x 1 (Rest Pause)

Flat DB Fly: 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 10

Cable High Pulley Flye: 27.5 x 10; 37.5 x 10; 42.5 x 8; 37.5 x 10

Machine Press: 110 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10

Leg Raises: 10 reps x 5 sets
    Standing Rope Cable Crunch: 70 x 10 (3 sets)

Overall a decent chest workout, felt a great pump, but didn't get the numbers I wanted. My left shoulder is still weak which keeps my bench low. I am very frustrated by my low bench press numbers. When I ran a cycle of Dieselbolan last year I put up 325lbs, but since hurting my shoulder can't even come close.

I also decided to up the dose of Boladrol to 8mg (4 tabs) a day, so basically doubling my dose and run it this third week. I had a week that I didn't account for in my initial plans, so while it's pushing the limit on time off a bit (for the sake of this competition), I should be okay. Boladrol really hasn't had an appreciable impact on my strength yet, which is odd to me. Weight is up though, but bf% I think has gotten worse too.

Overall, I've gotten comments on being bigger, even from my wife (takes 10lbs to make her notice!). I think I'll put up some progress pics to gauge where I'm at after a couple weeks bulking diet and with Boladrol at 4mg. Time to break out the Batman mask!!!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the forced rest may work to your advantage. i see many of the competitors suffering from overtraining before this is over. plus the extra rest should help with injury prevention-always look at the positive.

good luck
    tom
    Thanks, I've been extra sore the last few weeks, but that seems to be subsiding. Coincidentally I've been off Creatine Nitrate for a week or so. Correlation?

I do hope the rest helped, good to stay positive, but I'm into kicking my own ass too much!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I'm using both con Cret and creatine nitrates. Love the combo and beta alanine. Nitrozine too.
    The Con-Crete didn't do much the 1 time I took it, but that's not enough to form an opinion. Creatine Nitrate I could tell the difference in the first dose though.

Beta Alanine is one of those staples that I guess I should "love" but I've never really felt a difference on or off of it.

Nitrozine is good at a high enough dose, GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate can give quite good pumps and endurance on their own.

If I had to pick and choose with my own money (which I just did), I'd just use Creatine Nitrate. That has delivered more than any non-hormonal supplement I've used.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks, I've been extra sore the last few weeks, but that seems to be subsiding. Coincidentally I've been off Creatine Nitrate for a week or so. Correlation?

I do hope the rest helped, good to stay positive, but I'm into kicking my own ass too much!
    i agree, i get bad doms on creatine nitrate, but the gains are insane-well worth it, imo.

most people who are really good at what they do are their own worst critic....it is the quest to be the best you can possibly be.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16:

10 caps Nitrozine
    1 rounded scoop mesomorph
    12.5mg Ostarine

Chest:

BB Bench Press: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 225 x 8; 255 x 3; 225 x 7 x 3 x 2 (Rest Pause)

Incline DB Press: 50 x 10; 70 x 10; 90 x 8; 90 x 8 x 3 x 1 (Rest Pause)

Flat DB Fly: 45 x 10; 50 x 10; 55 x 10

Cable High Pulley Flye: 27.5 x 10; 37.5 x 10; 42.5 x 8; 37.5 x 10

Machine Press: 110 x 10; 130 x 10; 140 x 10

Leg Raises: 10 reps x 5 sets
    Standing Rope Cable Crunch: 70 x 10 (3 sets)

Overall a decent chest workout, felt a great pump, but didn't get the numbers I wanted. My left shoulder is still weak which keeps my bench low. I am very frustrated by my low bench press numbers. When I ran a cycle of Dieselbolan last year I put up 325lbs, but since hurting my shoulder can't even come close.

I also decided to up the dose of Boladrol to 8mg (4 tabs) a day, so basically doubling my dose and run it this third week. I had a week that I didn't account for in my initial plans, so while it's pushing the limit on time off a bit (for the sake of this competition), I should be okay. Boladrol really hasn't had an appreciable impact on my strength yet, which is odd to me. Weight is up though, but bf% I think has gotten worse too.

Overall, I've gotten comments on being bigger, even from my wife (takes 10lbs to make her notice!). I think I'll put up some progress pics to gauge where I'm at after a couple weeks bulking diet and with Boladrol at 4mg. Time to break out the Batman mask!!!
    Killing some **** with them rest pauses bro..
    Suprised you haven't got some strength from the bola, how much weight you up?
    I got some good strength from the ol Osta.. Like that stuff. Looking forward to the progress pics. BATMAN MASK! LOL
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The Boladrol really hasn't delivered on strength at 4mg. I've bumped it up to 8mg which is now the recommended dose range apparently (8-10mg). We'll see how it goes this week.

The Ostarine hasn't really had an effect either from what I can tell strength wise TBH. I'm only 1 week into that, but still not too impressed yet. The stuff tastes worse than any RC I've used!

Weight is up 6+ lbs, I haven't weighed myself lately. I'll have to do that soon, maybe with the pics this week.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Good job on the gains so far. And I hear you on the Osta, some nasty ass **** for sure!!!
    I've just been dropping it on my tongue and then swishing some water around right away and that seems to mask the flavor somewhat...
    Damn the ****s nasty, lol
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Good job on the gains so far. And I hear you on the Osta, some nasty ass **** for sure!!!
    I've just been dropping it on my tongue and then swishing some water around right away and that seems to mask the flavor somewhat...
    Damn the ****s nasty, lol
    I take a swig of my pre-workout drink and keep it in my mouth, then shoot the Osta in and drink, then I drink some more to wash out any remaining flavor. That seems to work the best for me.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I take a swig of my pre-workout drink and keep it in my mouth, then shoot the Osta in and drink, then I drink some more to wash out any remaining flavor. That seems to work the best for me.
    That sounds like a great idea. I'll try that as well next time, still got 2 weeks on Osta.
    Sorry if I missed it, but how long are you running the Osta?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Running Osta about 7 weeks at 12.5+ mg.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 17:

10 caps Nitrozine
    4 caps Con-Crete
    12.5mg Ostarine

Back:

Deadlift: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 10; 405 x 5; 455 x 3; 515 x 1; 455 x 2; 455 x 2; 315 x 10

Bent Over BB Rows: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 205 x 10; 225 x 8

One Arm DB Row: 100 x 12 (3 sets)

Low Pulley Cable Row: 180 x 10; 200 x 10; 220 x 8; 240 x 8

Face Pull: 85 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 8; 140 x 8

Light ab work

Hell yeah, new PR on DL's! The 515lbs was a struggle to lock out, but some old guy was watching me so I had to do it! I felt quite strong this morning, doing 455 x 3 before the 515 was also a PR, I usually have a hard time getting it once! I'm hoping next week I can get 525, and maybe do 475 x 3 too. Psyched for next week!

Back felt nice and full. After all the rows, I couldn't do pull ups, I was just too spent. I did some face pulls instead, which I rarely do. I want to increase back width, and get more lat spread. Any good ideas how to target lat spread?

A side note on the Boladrol. It seems to give me diarhea after I take it. This morning I had to go before heading to the gym. Last thing I want is to be squeezing out a DL and shoot sh!t all over the floor!!! It'd be like those DL puke videos, but somewhat nastier!

8mg on Boladrol seems to be treating me better as well. I wish I knew this starting out, I would've done 8mg the entire time...
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Day 17:

10 caps Nitrozine
    4 caps Con-Crete
    12.5mg Ostarine

Back:

Deadlift: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 10; 405 x 5; 455 x 3; 515 x 1; 455 x 2; 455 x 2; 315 x 10

Bent Over BB Rows: 135 x 10; 185 x 10; 205 x 10; 225 x 8

One Arm DB Row: 100 x 12 (3 sets)

Low Pulley Cable Row: 180 x 10; 200 x 10; 220 x 8; 240 x 8

Face Pull: 85 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 8; 140 x 8

Light ab work

Hell yeah, new PR on DL's! The 515lbs was a struggle to lock out, but some old guy was watching me so I had to do it! I felt quite strong this morning, doing 455 x 3 before the 515 was also a PR, I usually have a hard time getting it once! I'm hoping next week I can get 525, and maybe do 475 x 3 too. Psyched for next week!

Back felt nice and full. After all the rows, I couldn't do pull ups, I was just too spent. I did some face pulls instead, which I rarely do. I want to increase back width, and get more lat spread. Any good ideas how to target lat spread?

A side note on the Boladrol. It seems to give me diarhea after I take it. This morning I had to go before heading to the gym. Last thing I want is to be squeezing out a DL and shoot sh!t all over the floor!!! It'd be like those DL puke videos, but somewhat nastier!

8mg on Boladrol seems to be treating me better as well. I wish I knew this starting out, I would've done 8mg the entire time...

lol yes.. very important to unload before you hit some deads!! Real nice numbers today!! I noticed considerable growth in my back width from doing exactly what your doing.. heavy heavy compound back exercises. I know a lot of people will say "do wide grip pulldowns" or "do wide grip machine low rows" but i noticed the biggest difference in my back width and thickness from weighted pull ups, barbell rows, rack pulls , and deads.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Nice job on deads man...just don't sh*t yourself doing them!!

Maybe they should have called it Colondrol
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

whooooow! That's one helluva DL session and 315 x 10 is just exhausting. Whenever I go as heavy as you went, I rarely go above 5 reps on any set, short of 135 and 225 warm ups.
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Answers

515 eh??

someones nuts just went up lol
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  25. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

awesome numbers man!!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

lol yes.. very important to unload before you hit some deads!! Real nice numbers today!! I noticed considerable growth in my back width from doing exactly what your doing.. heavy heavy compound back exercises. I know a lot of people will say "do wide grip pulldowns" or "do wide grip machine low rows" but i noticed the biggest difference in my back width and thickness from weighted pull ups, barbell rows, rack pulls , and deads.
    Cool, I've been getting better width and thickness with this protocol, but I was wondering what else I could add in or do different. I'll just keep on keepin' on!

Nice job on deads man...just don't sh*t yourself doing them!!

Maybe they should have called it Colondrol
    Thanks, it's quite unnerving. I have legs tomorrow, so I gotta dump before squats too. Talk about inconvenient, but maybe that's how it has a "leaning out" effect!

They could've called it Toilet Bowladrol too!
  27. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    whooooow! That's one helluva DL session and 315 x 10 is just exhausting. Whenever I go as heavy as you went, I rarely go above 5 reps on any set, short of 135 and 225 warm ups.
    It was really odd today, I could lift my ass off! I usually struggle to get the 455 up once, but I hit it for 3 with relative ease. I could've done more if I wasn't saving it for the 515.

The 315 felt like 225 today, really odd. I guess Boladrol or Ostarine is kicking in for my DL's at least!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    515 eh??

someones nuts just went up lol
    525+ next week!

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    awesome numbers man!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks, it somewhat makes up for my sucky chest numbers (Volcom and IndySoccer to name a few put me to shame)...

Squats tomorrow will put my ego in check too! Shoot, every day puts my ego in check damnit! Too many strong muthafugga's up in here!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Killin it on those deads bro!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 18:

8 caps Creatine Nitrate (HELL YEAH!!!!)
    2 caps Con-Crete
    12.5mg Ostarine

Legz (squats):

Smith Machine ATG Squat: 110 x 10; 200 x 10; 290 x 5; 310 x 5; 340 x 3 (4 sets)

Smith Machine Box Squat: 290 x 5; 310 x 5; 340 x 5; 380 x 5

Leg Press: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 720 x 5
    Calve Leg Press: 540 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 630 x 10; 720 x 10; 720 x 10

I was running short on time, but wanted to hit legs hard. I decided to focus on squats, but my back was killing me from deadlifts yesterday. I figured smith machine squats would work best to keep my lower back in control. I'm glad I did, it let me go heavier than I've been getting recently.

I started off with ATG squats and got a good burn going. When I was just about spent on that, I pulled up a bench and started doing box squats with it. I was surprised with how easy these were considering the 8 sets of squats I had already done. I was able to work up to 4 plates on the smith machine, so 380lbs which is good for me. I struggled getting them up on the last few reps, but it felt good. I may have to do more box squats just for the increased weight. ATG squats just make me feel weak!

I had a great leg pump doing the box squats, and it continued into the leg presses. I was glad to get back to 8 plates with a full ROM. Tough as hell, started seeing stars on the last few reps here. By the end legs were feeling solid, but ran out of time to do leg extensions/curls.

It felt really good to get Creatine Nitrate back in my life! I missed these pumps! While I like Nitrozine for the GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate, CN is superior for pumps IMO. Hopefully I can get in the gym this weekend for shoulders and arms since my week was messed up by work travel...
  30. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 19-20:

Well, my son has been sick, 105 degree temperature and cough. He managed to share it with my wife, and I'm starting to get a cough. I'm hoping I can avoid a full onset of sickness, but don't know how well I can avoid 2 people coughing all over everything in close quarters while I take care of them!

I had planned on hitting the gym this weekend, but those plans got shot...

I did some LISS cardio last night for 45 minutes though, 12% incline and 3mph.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Day 19-20:

Well, my son has been sick, 105 degree temperature and cough. He managed to share it with my wife, and I'm starting to get a cough. I'm hoping I can avoid a full onset of sickness, but don't know how well I can avoid 2 people coughing all over everything in close quarters while I take care of them!

I had planned on hitting the gym this weekend, but those plans got shot...

I did some LISS cardio last night for 45 minutes though, 12% incline and 3mph.
    sucks about your son and wife getting sick, but those things happen sometimes and we have to take care of our own. Hopefully you wont get much more than the cough and you can get back in there and kill it bruda!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

sucks about your son and wife getting sick, but those things happen sometimes and we have to take care of our own. Hopefully you wont get much more than the cough and you can get back in there and kill it bruda!!
    Not so lucky, got the crud. Now time to kick it out and minimize down time...
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Impressed every time I pop in man!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  34. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Impressed every time I pop in man!
    Thanks, I hope that I yield some impressive results! Thanks for the support, I feel like I have a long way to go...
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Nice deadlift and hope the family is well.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Nice deadlift and hope the family is well.
    Thanks, a long way to go to catch up with you! Family is doing better but I got the crud. I hope it clears enough for DL on Tuesday.
  37. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

hope you all get better soon.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    hope you all get better soon.
    Thanks, I'm not going to let a little flu hold me back! Popped 2 Aleve and some decongestant and hit the weights this morning! I only hope my body can keep up! Coughed up some nasty, hard phlem this morning; I take that as a good sign it's breaking up. I may move DL day (my favorite) out a bit though, we'll see...
  39. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day 21:

10 caps Nitrozine
    8 caps Creatine Nitrate
    3 caps Con-Crete
    2 tabs boladrol, 1 afternoon, 1 PM
    12.5mg+ Ostarine (probably closer to 15-20mg)

Chest:

Cable Cross Over: 65 x 20; 75 x 20; 85 x 20 / 65 x 15 / 45 x 20 (dropset)

DB Fly: 40 x 20; 45 x 20; 50 x 20 / 40 x 20 / 30 x 20 (dropset)

BB Bench Press: 135 x 20; 145 x 15; 135 x 15; 135 x 15 / 115 x 15 / 95 x 15 (dropset)

Reverse Grip BB Bench Press: 95 x 15; 95 x 15; 95 x 15; 95 x 15 / 75 x 15 / 65 x 15 (dropset)

Dip Machine: 90 x 20; 110 x 20; 130 x 20; 150 x 20; 170 x 20

Tri-set
    Cable Rope Press Down: 100 x 20 (3 sets)
    Standing Cable Crunch: 80 x 20 (3 sets)
    Cable Machine Chest Press: 30 x 20 (3 sets)

Well, despite having the worst of a 24hr flu yesterday, I decided I needed to go to the gym! I took 2 Aleve and focused on higher reps at a lower weight with some drop sets. It felt good to be back in the gym, and I had a pretty good workout all things considered.

I'm wondering if I'll be up to DL's tomorrow, or if I should switch my routine to give me more time to recover from the flu. I could do legs, and move DL to Thursday or so? I just hate moving it to far out because I never know if I'll really make it to the gym later in the week.

BTW, BCAA + glutamine works awesome when sick! I was drinking it all day, and it seems to have worked really well with recovering!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Great workout bud and good to see ya breaking through the sickness

KTS!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  •