Week 8: SD 20mg, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg
    Week 9: SD 20mg, Epi/Tren 30/90, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg
    Week 10: Epi/tren 30/90, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg
    Week 11: Epi/tren 30/90, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg
    Week 12: Epi/tren 30/90, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg

PCT for the next 6 months!!!

Comments, suggestions, liver donors?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Upon a little more investigation in studies on squat stance, it appears that it doesn't matter what stance you use (according to electrical impulse graphing), just go heavy to increase activity. The only thing a wider stance did was increase glute activity. So, I guess it's just back to heavy squats!!!

Thanks for the ideas!
    I've actually done research on this as well. Studies also say that there is no preferential utilization of the VMO during any part of the range of motion throughout a leg ext. If you try top half partials in a leg ext machine, you WILL feel preferential utilization of the VMO. Likewise if you do partials in the bottom range of motion you will feel it in your sweep area.

If you take biomechanics into account, you will see that going wider (which causes you to sit back more) will increase ham string activity and adductor activity. If you close stance high bar squats, feet SLIGHTLY turned out and you make sure to push your knees out on every rep, you will develop more quad sweep, and when you go rock bottom it will increase glute activity as well.

The muscle that is stretched the most is generally worked the most. Hence wide squats activating adductors more. Deep squats will activate glutes because of the huge stretch in the bottom. having your stance close together makes the distance slightly longer on the outer muscles (as opposed to wide stance) of the quad, placing more emphasis on them. I just wrote a paper about this in my structural kinesiology class, lol.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
    •   

3. Thanks, very interesting... I'll try a mix of squat stances and see what works.

4. Yeah those studies are based on an average from many different body types and leverages. The hips, pelvice tilt and muscle insertion points have more of an effect on how a stance hits your body. It is definitely the biomechanics that make the difference.

Like DW gets earlier quad activation going wide. I can not get my quads sore at all going wide but my adductors, glutes and hamstrings will be obliterated. Also there is too much attention to the way the feet are pointing. It is not the feet that change the angle to hit a certain part of the leg with a pressing or extension movement. It is the position of the femur in the hip socket. Rotate the femur inward or outward at the HIP to get this to actually work. Many people will turn their entire leg when turning their feet out so it works but a lot of times I see people just turn their feet inward or outward without rotating the leg at the hip. It is the hip that really effects the biomechanics involved with targeting the muscle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Okay here are my current (irresponsible) plans of attack:

Week 1: Boladrol 4mg
    Week 2: Boladrol 4mg, Ostarine 12.5mg
    Week 3: Ostarine 12.5mg, clomid 50mg, Phytoserm 347
    Week 4: Ostarine 12.5mg, clomid 50mg, Phytoserm 347
    Week 5: Ostarine 12.5mg, Phytoserm 347
    Week 6: Ostarine 12.5mg, Phytoserm 347
    Week 7: Ostarine 12.5mg, SD 10mg, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg
    Week 8: SD 20mg, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg
    Week 9: SD 20mg, Epi/Tren 30/90, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg
    Week 10: Epi/tren 30/90, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg
    Week 11: Epi/tren 30/90, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg
    Week 12: Epi/tren 30/90, 11oxo 550mg, Fura 297mg

PCT for the next 6 months!!!

Comments, suggestions, liver donors?
    great caesars ghost....as perry white would say
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah those studies are based on an average from many different body types and leverages. The hips, pelvice tilt and muscle insertion points have more of an effect on how a stance hits your body. It is definitely the biomechanics that make the difference.

Like DW gets earlier quad activation going wide. I can not get my quads sore at all going wide but my adductors, glutes and hamstrings will be obliterated. Also there is too much attention to the way the feet are pointing. It is not the feet that change the angle to hit a certain part of the leg with a pressing or extension movement. It is the position of the femur in the hip socket. Rotate the femur inward or outward at the HIP to get this to actually work. Many people will turn their entire leg when turning their feet out so it works but a lot of times I see people just turn their feet inward or outward without rotating the leg at the hip. It is the hip that really effects the biomechanics involved with targeting the muscle.
    Bottom line though... I have my latina's going wide and deep... no pun intended

7. Kleen: Another problem is that EMG studies don't work well at all with dynamic movements. They work great for isometrics though. They try to fix this by actually inserting a probe into the muscle, but it doesn't change the results much. You made several good points in your last post. All those things play a role in muscle activation.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    great caesars ghost....as perry white would say
    Yeah, it's a very aggressive dosing schedule, but I'm uber-competitive... It's really a double edge sword for me!

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah those studies are based on an average from many different body types and leverages. The hips, pelvice tilt and muscle insertion points have more of an effect on how a stance hits your body. It is definitely the biomechanics that make the difference.

So you're telling me "It's all in the hips?"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    So you're telling me "It's all in the hips?"

Push those hips forward and stay back on your heels and the world will turn baby... do not move your knees forward ... a little is ok cuz it happens to almost everybody but fight it!!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yeah, it's a very aggressive dosing schedule, but I'm uber-competitive... It's really a double edge sword for me!
    you should be leaping tall building at a single bound.................if you don't explode first, lol.

if you can deal with the lethargy and sides, not get injured, and keep hitting it hard in the gym....then i think you are gonna get very huge. running the sd after boladrol should take care of the wetness of the boladrol, and get you cut up pretty decent. diet is gonna be the determining factor of just getting huge or getting huge and ripped.

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you should be leaping tall building at a single bound.................if you don't explode first, lol.

if you can deal with the lethargy and sides, not get injured, and keep hitting it hard in the gym....then i think you are gonna get very huge. running the sd after boladrol should take care of the wetness of the boladrol, and get you cut up pretty decent. diet is gonna be the determining factor of just getting huge or getting huge and ripped.
    I have some AMS 4-ad and Dermacrine for lethargy. Injuries, I really hope to avoid. And the gym will get hit!!!

Yeah, I'm trying to get a diet from TwinTowers over at MFF. He did it for contest prep, and got ridiculously shredded. It involves a lot of eggs, so my poor wife will be in for a rotten time!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I have some AMS 4-ad and Dermacrine for lethargy. Injuries, I really hope to avoid. And the gym will get hit!!!

Yeah, I'm trying to get a diet from TwinTowers over at MFF. He did it for contest prep, and got ridiculously shredded. It involves a lot of eggs, so my poor wife will be in for a rotten time!!!
    that's when you pull out quotes on her, "for better or worse honey....."
    NSCA - CSCS

14. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    that's when you pull out quotes on her, "for better or worse honey....."
    just so he doesn't pull the sheets over her head and let er rip.

15. She keeps asking "so, when does it get better?"

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just so he doesn't pull the sheets over her head and let er rip.
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

17. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

I'm hearing that Dermacrine helps a lot for lethargy so its good you have that. I have some on the way too that will hopefully help with lethargy from running Beastdrol.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

18. Im also going to give the dermacrine a shot on a SD cycle. Im hoping it helps, ive only ran dermacrine once before stacked with natadrol so really no shotdown issues needing to be addressed there. I just hope it makes it managable is all.

19. My problem with Dermacrine is it makes my chest/shoulders/scrotum break out if I use it for more than a few days. I think it's contact dermatitis, some allergy I have with something in it. Really sucks because I wanted to use the base solution to make a topical 11-oxo, but that isn't happening anymore.

However, I solved the dermacrine problem by applying it to tops of feet, thighs, and abs. While not the ideal locations, I don't seem to develop a rash there. Odd, huh? It might be I didn't allow enough time to dry on my chest/shoulders before putting on clothes, but I always thought I did.

Either way, hope the Dermacrine treats y'all well!

20. Day 3:

So I've been taking Boladrol at 4mg a day since day 1, 2mg AM and 2mg PM. I'm going to run this for 2 weeks. I'm going to start Ostarine SARMS next week to bridge into PCT with clomid, phytoserms, and maybe an AI like Erase. I'm hoping the Boladrol will give me a boost to kick things off, but enough time to recover for the "real" cycle at the end (SD into Epi/Tren).

I took 10 caps Nitrozine and 7 caps Creatine Nitrate (only 1 serving left!!!!) about 30 minutes pre-workout with AppNut Lit-Up for a change of pace.

Shoulders (and a little bicep to start):
    DB Curls: 35 x 10; 45 x 10; 55 x 10; 60 x 8; 65 x 6; 70 x 5

DB Military Press: 60 x 10; 70 x 10; 75 x 10; 85 x 10; 85 x 7; 60 x 12

Upright Row: 95 x 10; 145 x 8; 115 x 10; 125 x 10; 135 x 10; 145 x 8

Side Laterals: 25 x 10; 30 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 10; 45 x 5; 45 x 5; 40 x 8; 40 x 8; 45 x 5

BB Shrug: 225 x 10; 315 x 10; 365 x 10; 405 x 10; 455 x 10; 495 x 10; 405 x 10; 315 x 10; 225 x 20; 135 x 20

HS Front Military: 2 plates x 10 (3 sets)

HS Shoulder Press: 2 plate x 8 (3 sets)

Machine Side Laterals: 160 x 10; 180 x 10; 200 x 5

I had 2 packs of Chocolate Milk afterwards, delicious!

At the end of it, my shoulders still feel like they could keep going although now they're starting to knot up. I know I worked them hard, particularly in the DB Military Press and Shrug, both I got new PR's. I know I'm going to be paying for it, but damn it felt good.

It wasn't an incredible shoulder pump, per se, but more a strong feeling like they could keep pressing more and more weight! Felt great, and I didn't want to stop even though it was 10PM and I had been there way too long! I also had great arm vascularity, even though I only did 1 bicep exercise.

One thing that pissed me off was this gym (which I pay $60/month) was missing an 80lb, a 90lb, and a 110lb DB because people broke them. WTF!? I pay too much for jack-assery like that. I'm glad I'll be switching gyms at the end of this month, paying too much for too little. I just wish there was a hardcore gym, the one I'm switching to is just a hole in the wall, but they have some cool stuff like kettlebells and battle ropes (but only up to 100lb DBs )

21. It sucks when the gym is a limiting factor. Man I can't wait to see the transformation on this one. Are you going to put up pics after the Boladrol phase? I want to see what it does for you.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It sucks when the gym is a limiting factor. Man I can't wait to see the transformation on this one. Are you going to put up pics after the Boladrol phase? I want to see what it does for you.
    Good idea, I might just do that...

23. you got it right-i like the idea of running a wet compound like bola 1st then the sd-sd is know to dry you out big time. so the sd should really put the finishing touch on the bola gains-just my opinion. but the shutdomn is going to be bad bad bad.....better warn the wifey in advance-

24. Ha, she'd be glad for me to cool my heels!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you got it right-i like the idea of running a wet compound like bola 1st then the sd-sd is know to dry you out big time. so the sd should really put the finishing touch on the bola gains-just my opinion. but the shutdomn is going to be bad bad bad.....better warn the wifey in advance-
    An interesting thing is that most people who run Bola end up saying that it was pretty dry, and leaned them out. It must be the activity of the diol PH before converting to bolasterone doing this since bolasterone is definitely wet.

And just a point of clarification, I'm just doing a 2 week Boladrol run to feed into an Ostarine SARM run, which will lead me into the SD & Epi/Tren bridge (with 11 oxo and fura). So yes, "wet" to "dry", but all over a 12 week period. I hope by the end of it to get very cut/defined with enough mass to still be big!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Ha, she'd be glad for me to cool my heels!
    last time my libido tanked my wife thought i was either mad at her or didn't find her attractive anymore, it actually turned out very good for me in the end-it was a nice change to have her coming on to me, lol.

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    last time my libido tanked my wife thought i was either mad at her or didn't find her attractive anymore, it actually turned out very good for me in the end-it was a nice change to have her coming on to me, lol.
    The old "play hard to get" routine. Or is it the "hard to get play" routine?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    The old "play hard to get" routine. Or is it the "hard to get play" routine?
    lets just say her libido hasn't kept up with mine, lol. particularly when test boosters are in play.

29. If someone made a female libido booster, I'd buy cases of it and tell my wife it's a fat burner!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    If someone made a female libido booster, I'd buy cases of it and tell my wife it's a fat burner!
    Hell yeah bro and we could call it..........

Need2Sex
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"