Milas' Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I have used a whole bunch of NTBM, Mr. Supps, and soon RLS products and have had good results with them. It's time to refine the progress a bit, and go for a good transformation.

Height: 6'
Weight: 205lbs
bf%: ~10-11%

PRs
Bench: 325lbs x 1
Squat: 405lbs x 3
Deadlift: 500 x 1

I'll be aiming to add some mass at first, then dropping bf%. Goal is 220lbs and <10% bf, and lift more weight!!!

Looking forward to the competition! Thanks Nate and NTBM for putting this on!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before:

Yeah, my son's Batman mask! Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batman!

Just be glad I didn't wear the matching underoos!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The first to sub my man!!

Welcome.....:D

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the competition. Good luck man.

This should be very interesting, you and I have similar size and body fat levels. Definitely looking forward to this log.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the competition. Good luck man.

This should be very interesting, you and I have similar size and body fat levels. Definitely looking forward to this log.
Yes, but do you have a Batman mask? Maybe a Robin mask? :lmao:

Good luck to you too! I have to catch up on everyone's entry/log to see what's up!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Man I wish I had a batman or robin mask.. That would be legit!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, I love the batman mask!
I was wondering if that was too over-the-top, then I remembered the sponsor is the Incredible Hulk, so I figured what the hell!

The Hulk and Batman were cool with each other, right?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering if that was too over-the-top, then I remembered the sponsor is the Incredible Hulk, so I figured what the hell!

The Hulk and Batman were cool with each other, right?
Hulk is Marvel comics :28:

You're basically well proportioned, a little extra mass and lean it out a bit you you'll be very solid....

220 and 10% is a bit lofty a goal but you've got the right idea...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Did no one else notice Milas has a tramp stamp? :lol:

Subbed bro. Kill that... SSHIIIIITTTTTT

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I got it before the whole Tramp Stamp thing was popular... :squintfinger: :lol:

but yeah, my plans are to get the characters completely up and down my spine (when I fill out a little more).

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thats gonna look sexy, super homo ;) , especially to whoevers behind you ;)

HAHA sorry i had to. Nah if I got a big enough back piece itd go down to right about my ass so i just thought id give you a hard time haha

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hulk is Marvel comics :28:

You're basically well proportioned, a little extra mass and lean it out a bit you you'll be very solid....

220 and 10% is a bit lofty a goal but you've got the right idea...
DC, Marvel, they gotta meet up somewhere...

Oh, I don't like where this is going...

I may have to change masks!!!

Thanks for the comments, I'm hoping to add some mass first, then get down to a respectable bf%. It may not be 10% this go around, but hopefully in the right direction. I gotta set my targets high!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Right, I noticed that too. What does that Kanji stand for? Hopefully your tattoo artist wasn't being funny and tattoo'd "Parking in Rear" or something without you knowing... ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You may have to change masks, priceless lol...

Wear a catwoman mask next time...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats gonna look sexy, super homo ;) , especially to whoevers behind you ;)

HAHA sorry i had to. Nah if I got a big enough back piece itd go down to right about my ass so i just thought id give you a hard time haha
HEY! No hard times around my ass!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right, I noticed that too. What does that Kanji stand for? Hopefully your tattoo artist wasn't being funny and tattoo'd "Parking in Rear" or something without you knowing... ;)
It says "Exit Only"...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh man... LOL........ :lmao:

so wrong

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It says "Exit Only"...
Is that a reminder? Seems that should be common knowledge!

Sorry, just in a mood to be a goof! lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah Batman and Hulk that's just not lookin good for the Caped Crusader....

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a reminder? Seems that should be common knowledge!

Sorry, just in a mood to be a goof! lol
Well, I was in a Frat and on a crew team, I didn't want anyone getting funny ideas like SouthernCharm...

The full tat is going to be my personal beliefs and values. But that's been put off for a little bit...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah Batman and Hulk that's just not lookin good for the Caped Crusader....
I would go with Thor, but I think there already is a ThunderGod somewhere in this forum... :shock:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with Thor, but I think there already is a ThunderGod somewhere in this forum... :shock:
That there is... I always thought Vision was pretty cool but he's an Android... there's always the thing....:biggthumpup:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That there is... I always thought Vision was pretty cool but he's an Android... there's always the thing....:biggthumpup:
Nah, I think I'm gonna stick with Batman. If I can be a billionaire with a pretty good body and lots of toys, I'm good with that. I won't be big like The Hulk, but I'll be able to hold my own. ;)

Honestly I don't think I'll ever be as big as some of the dudes here, and I'm okay with that.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the invite :D I really dig the Batman mask :thumbsup:

//CC

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DC, Marvel, they gotta meet up somewhere...

Oh, I don't like where this is going...

I may have to change masks!!!

Thanks for the comments, I'm hoping to add some mass first, then get down to a respectable bf%. It may not be 10% this go around, but hopefully in the right direction. I gotta set my targets high!!!
Hulk would smash the **** out of batman in a fight.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck Milas!

Nice tat btw:D lol

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah i love the way this started off! Im in man kill it! So what's in the supp plan for this log, or did i miss it somewhere?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Good luck Milas!

Nice tat btw:D lol
Thanks, I think... ;)

Looks like that's what happened ....:shock:
Yeah, pretty clear that would be the outcome... Can't we all just get along?

Hell yeah i love the way this started off! Im in man kill it! So what's in the supp plan for this log, or did i miss it somewhere?
The supp plan is still open for decisions. I have a plethora of stuff to run, so figuring out what's possible in the 12 weeks (no pinning).

So far I'm thinking some combo of the following:
Boladrol
Superdrol
Monsterdrol
Pheraplex
Bold
Furaguno
11 Oxo

I think I'll get in a 6-8 weeker on 11 oxo and Furaguno at the end, but what to do beforehand or a bridge is still a mystery. Maybe Super to Monster?

I might just kick it off with Boladrol for 2-3 weeks right now, then give enough time off to start the big stack...

I'm also considering Ostarine SARMs...

What do you think?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im running SARMS right now to bridge me to my next cycle. Im enjoying it so far but id use the harder stuff to get you gains and then use the SARMS for PCT. The bottle i have came with enough in it for 2 7week cycles at 12.5mg a day with front loading it 50mg day 1, 50mg day 2, 25mg day 3 and then on to 12.5mg for the remainder so it was a great value!

11-oxo should help suck that few BF% off you that you want to loose and the Boladrol or SD will put on that mass. That would be a nice stack SD for 4weeks and 11-oxo for 8wks. Maybe do the 11-oxo for 4weeks first then start the SD with the 11-oxo for the final 4wks so you can go into PCT right after the SD. You have endless possibilities there man. I would get some dermacrine though to run a as base or something to that effect to help you out with the lethargy and shutdown. I got myself some for my upcoming SD trials. Because i havent gotten the idea of pinning past my wife YET so no HCG for me but im working on it! Let us know when you decide it should be a great run none the less.

bader85

Awards
Good luck! You got a great build starting out, should look impressive with a little recomp!

outkastjoe

Awards
I am really looking forward to following this. Good Luck.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got a nice little stash there :D I don't know what to tell you to run, but I think a lot of things go well with SD...just sayin :sgrin:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed bud...thanks for the invite

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

Took 8 caps Nitrozine and 8 caps Creatine Nitrate about 45 minutes preworkout.

Back day:

Deadlifts: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 8; 405 x 3; 455 x 1; 475 x 1; 405 x 5; 405 x 3
Pull-ups: BW x 8 x 6 x 5
BB Row: 135 x 10; 185 x 8; 185 x 8; 205 x 6; 135 x 10
DB Row: 130 x 8 (3 sets)
Lat Traction: 150 x 10; 170 x 10; 190 x 10; 200 x 8

Preacher Curl Machine: 100 x 8; 80 x 10; 50 x 10; 20 x 15 (dropset)

DL's felt great, I pulled the 475 without a problem, could've probably done more but didn't want to push it. Next week I think I'll get back up to 500lbs, and then increase volume.

BB Rows were good too, I had a good stretch to get a full row. Same with DB Rows, pretty good feel. Overall, back felt solid afterwards, and did some hanging stretches afterwards.

Looking forward to hitting DLs next week!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
Solid session man. Especially on those deadlifts, 475 is never easy. Looking forward to seeing this mega cycle as well. A lot of anabolics in this competition.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid session man. Especially on those deadlifts, 475 is never easy. Looking forward to seeing this mega cycle as well. A lot of anabolics in this competition.
With a sponsor named "needtogetaas" what would you expect?

Zetuex

Zetuex

Awards
Hopefully with me being 20, I'll be able to keep up with you fellas. Good luck to you guys.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully with me being 20, I'll be able to keep up with you fellas. Good luck to you guys.
You have the benefit of naturally high test and metabolism us old farts lack. You just need to eat lots and lots of food for your anabolics!