Milas' Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

Page 2 of 27 First 1234 ... Last

1. Thanks for the invite I really dig the Batman mask

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

2. Nice I will follow along and good luck.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    DC, Marvel, they gotta meet up somewhere...

Oh, I don't like where this is going...

I may have to change masks!!!

Thanks for the comments, I'm hoping to add some mass first, then get down to a respectable bf%. It may not be 10% this go around, but hopefully in the right direction. I gotta set my targets high!!!
    Hulk would smash the **** out of batman in a fight.
    NSCA - CSCS

4. Subbed! Good luck Milas!

Nice tat btw lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Hulk would smash the **** out of batman in a fight.
    Looks like that's what happened ....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Hell yeah i love the way this started off! Im in man kill it! So what's in the supp plan for this log, or did i miss it somewhere?

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Subbed! Good luck Milas!

Nice tat btw lol
    Thanks, I think...

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Looks like that's what happened ....
    Yeah, pretty clear that would be the outcome... Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Hell yeah i love the way this started off! Im in man kill it! So what's in the supp plan for this log, or did i miss it somewhere?
    The supp plan is still open for decisions. I have a plethora of stuff to run, so figuring out what's possible in the 12 weeks (no pinning).

So far I'm thinking some combo of the following:
    Boladrol
    Superdrol
    Monsterdrol
    Pheraplex
    Bold
    Furaguno
    11 Oxo

I think I'll get in a 6-8 weeker on 11 oxo and Furaguno at the end, but what to do beforehand or a bridge is still a mystery. Maybe Super to Monster?

I might just kick it off with Boladrol for 2-3 weeks right now, then give enough time off to start the big stack...

I'm also considering Ostarine SARMs...

What do you think?

8. Im running SARMS right now to bridge me to my next cycle. Im enjoying it so far but id use the harder stuff to get you gains and then use the SARMS for PCT. The bottle i have came with enough in it for 2 7week cycles at 12.5mg a day with front loading it 50mg day 1, 50mg day 2, 25mg day 3 and then on to 12.5mg for the remainder so it was a great value!

11-oxo should help suck that few BF% off you that you want to loose and the Boladrol or SD will put on that mass. That would be a nice stack SD for 4weeks and 11-oxo for 8wks. Maybe do the 11-oxo for 4weeks first then start the SD with the 11-oxo for the final 4wks so you can go into PCT right after the SD. You have endless possibilities there man. I would get some dermacrine though to run a as base or something to that effect to help you out with the lethargy and shutdown. I got myself some for my upcoming SD trials. Because i havent gotten the idea of pinning past my wife YET so no HCG for me but im working on it! Let us know when you decide it should be a great run none the less.

9. Good luck! You got a great build starting out, should look impressive with a little recomp!

10. I am really looking forward to following this. Good Luck.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bader85 View Post
    Good luck! You got a great build starting out, should look impressive with a little recomp!
    Thanks, I think I still have quite a way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by outkastjoe View Post
    I am really looking forward to following this. Good Luck.
    It's a good competition, that's for sure!

12. Thanks for the invite bud! GL!!

13. You got a nice little stash there I don't know what to tell you to run, but I think a lot of things go well with SD...just sayin
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

14. subbed bud...thanks for the invite
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

15. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Thanks for the invite bud! GL!!
    Glad to have you here! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You got a nice little stash there I don't know what to tell you to run, but I think a lot of things go well with SD...just sayin
    I think it's going to end up SD bridge into Epi/Tren, while running 11 oxo and Fura... Damn, sounds intense!

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    subbed bud...thanks for the invite
    Thanks for the support! Ready to transform!

16. Day 1:

Took 8 caps Nitrozine and 8 caps Creatine Nitrate about 45 minutes preworkout.

Back day:

Deadlifts: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 8; 405 x 3; 455 x 1; 475 x 1; 405 x 5; 405 x 3
    Pull-ups: BW x 8 x 6 x 5
    BB Row: 135 x 10; 185 x 8; 185 x 8; 205 x 6; 135 x 10
    DB Row: 130 x 8 (3 sets)
    Lat Traction: 150 x 10; 170 x 10; 190 x 10; 200 x 8

Preacher Curl Machine: 100 x 8; 80 x 10; 50 x 10; 20 x 15 (dropset)

DL's felt great, I pulled the 475 without a problem, could've probably done more but didn't want to push it. Next week I think I'll get back up to 500lbs, and then increase volume.

BB Rows were good too, I had a good stretch to get a full row. Same with DB Rows, pretty good feel. Overall, back felt solid afterwards, and did some hanging stretches afterwards.

Looking forward to hitting DLs next week!

17. Solid session man. Especially on those deadlifts, 475 is never easy. Looking forward to seeing this mega cycle as well. A lot of anabolics in this competition.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Solid session man. Especially on those deadlifts, 475 is never easy. Looking forward to seeing this mega cycle as well. A lot of anabolics in this competition.
    With a sponsor named "needtogetaas" what would you expect?

19. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Solid session man. Especially on those deadlifts, 475 is never easy. Looking forward to seeing this mega cycle as well. A lot of anabolics in this competition.
    Hopefully with me being 20, I'll be able to keep up with you fellas. Good luck to you guys.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Zetuex View Post
    Hopefully with me being 20, I'll be able to keep up with you fellas. Good luck to you guys.
    You have the benefit of naturally high test and metabolism us old farts lack. You just need to eat lots and lots of food for your anabolics!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zetuex View Post
    Man, I'm in the same boat as you. I probably won't be using any anabolics. I MIGHT do a cycle of Helladrol, but thats if things are looking rough, lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Man, I'm in the same boat as you. I probably won't be using any anabolics. I MIGHT do a cycle of Helladrol, but thats if things are looking rough, lol.
    How old are you Legacy?

23. Day 2:

8 caps Nitrozine and 6 caps Creatine Nitrate dumped into 1 rounded scoop of mesomorph and 1 cup ground oats - about 30 minutes pre-workout.

LEGZZZZ!

Sumo Squats: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 6; 275 x 5; 295 x 4; 295 x 5; 295 x 5; 225 x 10
    Seated Calf Raise: 135 x 10; 135 x 10; 160 x 8; 160 x 8; 180 x 6; 180 x 6

Leg Press: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 6; 680 x 5
    Leg Press Calves: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 680 x 10

Leg Extension: 130 x 20; 145 x 20; 160 x 20
    Leg Curl: 110 x 15; 130 x 15; 150 x 15

I was in PAIN by the end of this. The sumo squats were giving me a great pump on my outer quads, and the leg press just put me over the top. By the time I go to extensions/curls, my legs were screaming. In the lockeroom, one of the guys asked if I was in distress, because I looked like it! I could barely bend my legs from the pumps, walking must've looked funny!!!

I'm going to focus on wide squats for now, to try and get more sweep to my legs. Should be fun!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 2:

8 caps Nitrozine and 6 caps Creatine Nitrate dumped into 1 rounded scoop of mesomorph and 1 cup ground oats - about 30 minutes pre-workout.

LEGZZZZ!

Sumo Squats: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 6; 275 x 5; 295 x 4; 295 x 5; 295 x 5; 225 x 10
    Seated Calf Raise: 135 x 10; 135 x 10; 160 x 8; 160 x 8; 180 x 6; 180 x 6

Leg Press: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 6; 680 x 5
    Leg Press Calves: 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 680 x 10

Leg Extension: 130 x 20; 145 x 20; 160 x 20
    Leg Curl: 110 x 15; 130 x 15; 150 x 15

I was in PAIN by the end of this. The sumo squats were giving me a great pump on my outer quads, and the leg press just put me over the top. By the time I go to extensions/curls, my legs were screaming. In the lockeroom, one of the guys asked if I was in distress, because I looked like it! I could barely bend my legs from the pumps, walking must've looked funny!!!

I'm going to focus on wide squats for now, to try and get more sweep to my legs. Should be fun!
    I always go wide, much better for the knees as it's easier to keep from going forward and stay back on your heals...

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I always go wide, much better for the knees as it's easier to keep from going forward and stay back on your heals...
    I used to always go wide, then it started bothering my hips. Today wasn't too bad, but I need to hit the good girl/bad girl machine (hip adductor/abductor)...

26. I'm 21, i'll be turning 22 during the competition.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    I'm 21, i'll be turning 22 during the competition.
    Happy Birthday!

28. If you are working on your quad sweep, you would be better off squatting narrow. Doing wide squats works your adductors more. Also, you may want to try throwing in partial rep leg extensions at the bottom half of the range of motion. It will definitely improve your quad sweep.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    If you are working on your quad sweep, you would be better off squatting narrow. Doing wide squats works your adductors more. Also, you may want to try throwing in partial rep leg extensions at the bottom half of the range of motion. It will definitely improve your quad sweep.
    Upon a little more investigation in studies on squat stance, it appears that it doesn't matter what stance you use (according to electrical impulse graphing), just go heavy to increase activity. The only thing a wider stance did was increase glute activity. So, I guess it's just back to heavy squats!!!

Thanks for the ideas!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Upon a little more investigation in studies on squat stance, it appears that it doesn't matter what stance you use (according to electrical impulse graphing), just go heavy to increase activity. The only thing a wider stance did was increase glute activity. So, I guess it's just back to heavy squats!!!

Thanks for the ideas!
    Well as long as your knees are not going forward, it's all good. 9 out of 10 guys in the gym have this problem...
  •