KLEEN's Recovery and Cut Log = RLS Dermacrine, NTBM Gear and other goodies to start.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had shoulder surgery on 1/12/2011 which was just 12 days ago. I am going to run this log to document my recovery as well as the current cut I am starting in order to clean up some of the mess I made with my physique over the period of less intensity due to the injury. I am one of those people who if my training is not going right I just don't put as much into my diet. I keep things on an even keel and since I was injured I tried to keep my calories up a little bit to minimize the muscle loss. I tried to maintain bodyfat but that was not the case and over the course of a couple months I lost some muscle and replaced it with a little fat. So now we are in KLEEN Up Mode.

I wanted to go ahead and get this bad boy started now since it will be documenting my recovery and I have already done my first recovery workout. I will not be starting the RLS Dermacrine or the Gear for another 2 weeks. Currently I am limited to only Isometric exercises on my chest, shoulders and back. In 2-3 weeks I get to start some pressing and pulling movements and that is when I intend to start the Dermacrine so that I get the most out of it. See if I can get some of the natural rebound going before kickstarting everything with the Derma and GEAR.

I have a plethora of other products I will be running throughout the course of this log as it will more than likely run at least 3 months along side the NTBM Transformation challenge. I am challenging myself to try to keep up with these guys that have money motivating them. Talk about a challenge.

Workouts - My workouts are going to be relatively dynamic as I learn my limitations and gradually attempt to overcome them training will change. If one body part is good for heavy and one is light then that is what you will see. Basically a lof of reactive training modifying intensity around the current state of my shoulder.

Nutrition - I will basically be following the Scivation American Diet Solution. What it comes down to is about 125-150 grams of carbs, 220-240 grams protein, and 100-120 grams of fat daily. With one free meal a week on Sunday Morning. My family has our traditional Sunday Pancake breakfast and I am not missing that unless getting ready for a contest. Heck I have to cook it might as well be eating it also.

Many other supps to be taken during this period. I will list them and talk about them as I go along. I always take BCAA's and L-Glutamine with my fasted workouts. N2KTS and Jacked are both staples in my pre workout arsenal. Diet pills, I have several I can choose from however one I will be trying out for sure is Adderllin. I am ADHD out the wazoo and if this can not only help me cut up but also be more focused and attentive I will be mega stoked!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stat Updates and Pics

1-26-04 205 lbs around 15% bodyfat.
Relaxed 1-26-11.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mini Reviews of products used during cut.

reviews place holder.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First weight workout 9 days after shoulder surgery...

Man I am so lucky, the tear was basically as perfect as a tear could be to repair. It was just a torn flap of cartilage, he cut it off at the end that was attached and then resurfaced the cartilage that was under the tear and sent me on my way.

I am officially out of my sling and did my first workout on Saturday. The ortho said I could do isometrics so that is exactly what I did for chest, back and shoulders.

Chest - 5 holds until failure.
I got down on my knees and then lined my hands up on the bench where I wanted them. Set the angle of the hold in various positions through out the push up position and then walked my feet out so I was in a plank keeping arms stationary. I wasn't sure if my shoulder could handle my entire weight which is why I chose to use the bench so I would be elevated and remove a little of the resistance. I did a hold with hands out wide and about halfway down in a push up, 1/4 of the way down, & 3/4 of the way down. Then I brought my hands in closer and did another hold at about 1/3 and 2/3s push up positions. I was holding the planks for about a minute each in the beginning. Only putting my knees back down when I felt I could not hold the position any longer.

Back - 5 hold until failure.
I went to the Smith Machine and put the bar about 3.5 feet above the ground, grabbed the bar, set my arm position static then walked my lower body out until I was basically planked. I did a hold with hands out wide and about 1/4 of the way down, then 1/2 & 3/4 of the way down. Then I brought my hands in closer and did another hold at about 1/3 and 2/3s of the way down. I was holding the planks for about a minute each in the beginning. As soon as stability was in question I pulled my legs back up under me and stood up.

Shoulders. 5 holds til failurePut 225 on saftey pins in power rack, bent my legs lowering myself so I could grab the bar with shoulders somewhat flaired so that when I tried to stand back up the delts were activated by the static pulling on the bar which was basically immovable at least by my shoulders anyway. SO I basically pulled up and out against the bar to create a good amount of static resistance and once again held until failure or losing grip. Did that for 3 sets then did 3 sets of standing in the cage put the back of my hands against the support beams and tried to push the support beems out using just my delts.

Beleive it or not I had a great pump off of these isometrics. I found a way to make it intense and I really enjoyed the workout so far.

Barbell Squats - 65x25, 85x25, 105x25, 135x20, 185x20
Oh blessing of blessings. I hadn't squatted in a while due to the shoulder situation. Barbell Squatting and bad shoulders don't go well together. Even an empty bar can cause a lot of problems. So this was a big test for me. I got all the way up to 185 before I felt any kind of pressure on my shoulder that made me think it was time to stop and that was when I did.

DB Curls - 20x20, 22.5x20,
EZ Curl Bar curl 60x15, 60x15

Icaarian Seated Triceps Ext. 80x15, 95x15, 110x15, 125x12

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dead bodies and crushed weights all over. Kill them! KIll them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euMuCRx7qhA"]YouTube - Kill them all - Crixus - Spartacus [ORIGINAL][/nomedia]

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell ya Kleen, glad to see you back hitting the weights already!!

How are dosing the GEAR big fella?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Very nice Chris. Gettin back to business already!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you back at it, bro.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed in big guy!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great idea with the log nothing like extra luv during recovery and something to help keep you in a good mood.I'm down

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In man. Havnt been subbed to one of your log's in awhile!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I knew a little torn peice of cartilage couldn't keep the Mighty Kleen Machine down for long!!

Welcome back to the fray, warrior!! :duel:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested in your impressions of Gear, this has got me interested. MAP didn't seem to do a whole lot for me...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you back banging away at the weights!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man is it nice to see everyone in here. Thanks everybody for showing up. I haven't even had much chance to invite anyone yet so this is a great turn out.

My wife had the alarm clock on her side of the bed from when I was not at work and she turned off the 3:50 alarm to go to the gym. So I did not get to lift this morning. Obviously I woke up frustrated by that and immediately moved the alarm back to my side of the bed.

I am going to go do some cardio at lunch and may try to make up the weight workout later today or just lift tomorrow morning and do cardio at lunch also to get myself back on track.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah yeah baby, Kleen is back in action. You even got some Thunder in here, can't wait to see my man getting back to fighting strength right as I am on the war path myself. Very interested in GEAR as well, do tell us your impressions frequently. Subbed, like that is even a question!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just finished cardio a little bit ago went out and ran about 2 miles. No pain in shoulder from repetetive movement which is stellar. Not sure if I will lift tonight or just do it in the morning. Need to check with the wife to see what her plans are. if she is still doing cardio in the AM I will lift tonight on my own. Probably use the Tower 2000 so I don't have to go to gym.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you dosing the Gear? I've been doing 4 pre & post workout and 3 before bed.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't miss this for nuthin'

Lets see some killin big man!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are you dosing the Gear? I've been doing 4 pre & post workout and 3 before bed.
I am starting it in 2 more weeks. I have some rebound gains to make and I don't want to have anyone accusing me of attributing that to any of the supplements. However my dosing will be at recommended doses for the first month so 8 caps a day. My plan is 1 upon rising with with 7 grams of Amino Acids about 25 minutes pre workout doing fasted training. I put 14 grams of Amino Acids in my intra drink, and then will take 2 more Gear with my post workout meal and 1 Gear at lunch, one with mid-day meal and 3 before bed.
I wouldn't miss this for nuthin'

Lets see some killin big man!!
Glad you are here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another workout and pics from shoulder surgery.

My workout was very similar to the last one posted since I am limited to isometrics. Also will have to work on timing of program I have had the wife doing a 5x5 full body workout for a while now and had he doing more rest when i wasn't involved but now it got cut short so we have to shorten rest periods or simply change up the program. Probably change up the program all together for that matter as soon as I can do some pressing and pulling movement under some weights.

Chest - 5 holds until failure.
I got down on my knees and then lined my hands up where I wanted them. Set the angle of the hold in various positions through out the push up position and then walked my feet out so I was in a plank keeping arms stationary. I tested my shoulder more by doing a regular plank without the bench and it went well so I did 3 sets with my feet up on a bench to increase the resistance of the hold. I did a hold with hands out wide and about halfway down in a push up, 1/4 of the way down, & 3/4 of the way down. I was holding the planks for as long as safely possible, only putting my knees back down when I felt I could not hold the position any longer.

Back - 5 hold until failure.
I went to the Smith Machine and put the bar about 3.5 feet above the ground, grabbed the bar, set my arm position static then walked my lower body out until I was basically planked. I did a hold with hands out wide and about 1/4 of the way down, then 1/2 & 3/4 of the way down. Then I brought my hands in closer and did another hold at about 1/3 and 2/3s of the way down. I was holding the planks for about a minute each in the beginning. As soon as stability was in question I pulled my legs back up under me and stood up.

Shoulders. 5 holds til failureThis time I went to the Lateral Raise machine pulled the pin and raised the stack up one notch and reinserted the pin at like 140 lbs. I just got on the machine and pressed out and up against the shoulder pads in same manner as other Isometric exercises. This one felt like toward the end it was really pushing the shoulder so I won't do it again for at least another week to see how it feels.

Close Stance Leg Press - 4 plates x25, 6 plates x15, 8 plates x15, 10 plates x15, 12 plates x9 - I was a little surprised by the difficulty of the last set I was having to pull pretty hard on the handles to stay in the seat and figured that meant I should just be safe and stop for now so as not to hurt the shoulder. It has really been a while since I could hit legs hard. It is really going to take some work to catch back up.

Diet has pretty much been right on for me this week. I break into my diets over a week or two. By this time next week I won't have any discrepancies. I would not be surprised if I gradually migrate to the Game Over Cut Diet. It does not have the 60 grams of complex carbs daily that this one does but it has 2 carb refeeds a week instead of just the one. I run pretty well without many carbs so I know I like that diet a lot.

Here is a picture of my shoulder with the tear circle and then what it looks like after the repair.
Shoulder Surgery Pics before and after 1-12-2011.jpg

Here is a picture of me from this morning as a starting point. I have some work to do for sure but not too bad.
Relaxed 1-26-11.jpg

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris you are not in bad shape at all man, I imagine a lot of the sub-q fat and water will come off quickly. You are a smart trainer and know how to diet, this should be a piece of cake for you :). That is cool the doc had that picture for you inside your shoulder, always great when you can see what they are talking about.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Chris you are not in bad shape at all man, I imagine a lot of the sub-q fat and water will come off quickly. You are a smart trainer and know how to diet, this should be a piece of cake for you :). That is cool the doc had that picture for you inside your shoulder, always great when you can see what they are talking about.
Thanks, as lean as my arms and legs are I may be a tiny bit leaner than 15% but I think it is a pretty accurate estimation. I can still see the shadow of the abs on the strong side, one of the sides of my abs sticks out farther and comes in later than the other kind of weird but the way it works on me. Also, you can still see my obliques at the bottom of my waistline although they almost look like love handles, it is obliques. I still have striations in my quad which is insane considering what I am holding on my abdomen and of course under my chest.

Either way I am not happy with my current physique and intend on getting something a little more like this going on over the next 3 months or so.

user10146_pic67_1237233798.jpg

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your quad striations are redonkulous and it looks like you've got some contoured out calves, too :wtf:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DONT YOU KNOW IM IN DIS LOG BRUDA!!!

I will be looking and learning intensely seeing that I will probably be looking to go on another cut after im done with my Super Swole log. So as always, ill be taking notes.

And that repaired shoulder looks sexy....no homo

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your quad striations are redonkulous and it looks like you've got some contoured out calves, too :wtf:
What is crazy is that as much extra I have on my stomach right now my legs are in almost the same condition as they are here. My calves are ridonkulous for sure. I have a little over a 3 inch difference in circumference from knee cap to calf measurement. My knees are a paltry 14 inches actually a tiny bit under and my calves are 17 inches, quads about 25, amazing what tiny knees does for a guy. LOL

Here is a picture of my calf up close, I can't believe I don't even have to work them.
Bull shot 1-27-10.jpg

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious what weight you were at in them pics Kleen....

Leg definition is crazy!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DEEEEEEEAAAAAAMN!!!! Beast-Mode Calves!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DONT YOU KNOW IM IN DIS LOG BRUDA!!!

I will be looking and learning intensely seeing that I will probably be looking to go on another cut after im done with my Super Swole log. So as always, ill be taking notes.

And that repaired shoulder looks sexy....no homo
Glad your here brother. It is kinda sexy isn't it.

In for the recovery log bro.
Silver looking big in your avi brother! Glad your here!
Just curious what weight you were at in them pics Kleen....

Leg definition is crazy!!
Thanks Rick, I had to check my spreadsheet. I was 185 and 7.2% in that picture.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
DEEEEEEEAAAAAAMN!!!! Beast-Mode Calves!

BWHAHAAHAHAH..Great pic FTW!~

Chris, WTF, look great in those pics my friend...you'll be there in no time!

Those calves are no joke either, FFS!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Kleen! Crazy calves you got going there

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't even worl calves??! You were blessed with them bad boys you lucky S.O.B!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in to see your recover and go farther than uve ever gone

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BWHAHAAHAHAH..Great pic FTW!~

Chris, WTF, look great in those pics my friend...you'll be there in no time!

Those calves are no joke either, FFS!
Thanks, even with the injury and what not I am hoping to see similiar size once cut. The last 2 years have been plagued by injury and that last DMZ run was really to get me back up to where I was before. Last time I was pretty healthy was Summer of 2009 been fighting some injury or another since. I was up to 194 and almost as lean as I was in those pics I just posted. However I lost some of it and haven't cut since the DMZ run to see what is left now.

Hey Kleen! Crazy calves you got going there
Thanks Machine! Now I just need to cut up like you.
You don't even worl calves??! You were blessed with them bad boys you lucky S.O.B!
Well I played a lot of soccer when I was young, and was on my bike all day every day too so that may have helped out but yeah I don't work them. I do coming up on a show or just every once in a while to get my wife to work hers but no these are just this way from me walking on them. When I work hard to train them they overshadow my quads by the knee since I have the narrow knee and quad sweep instead of the blocky meat slabs right at the knee. I had my calves up to 19 when I was younger and Mike Matarazzo was all the rage with his crazy calves. Just chech his beasts out. He also had one of the best Most Muscular's EVER!!!! Dude was a freak.
Mike_Matarazzo_photo96.jpg

in to see your recover and go farther than uve ever gone
Thanks John, glad to have you here brother.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So today is a cardio day. My shoulder had a slight soreness in it last night and was aching a little this morning. Not too bad but just enough that I decided to let the ache go away before doing physical activity with it. Just being cautious. I don't want to be overzealous and hurt something. So I am doing my cardio at lunch. I have a bayou near my work that I can go walk or jog on the levi. It has some hills and what not so it is great for a brisk walk or run. Won't be a bunch more days I don't get up in the morning but when it comes to cardio I have some options and I tend to make sure I know the weather before going to bed when next day is cardio so I have the option to do it at lunch. Sometimes I just want to snuggle back up to the wife, and that is way better.

Shoulder ache has passed on it's own with no need for ibuprofen or anything.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Update from weekend.

Today is a good day. I have a nice jog set up for lunch it is going to be warm today for being January-February anyway at 71 so I will work up a good sweat also.

Today was the first day I took Adderllin, thus far I would give it a very good grade on feel. I am warmer, and my mind is really clear and calm even though I feel energetic. I only took one for an assessment on my tolerance the serving is actually two of them. I would compare the feel of this half dose to the feel I get from Motivate by AI but the stim and thermogenics are a tiny bit stronger on a one pill to one pill comparison. I won't give any more feedback on this today since it was only a half dose. I am going to take a staggered dose today and have the other one about 11:30. You can view the write up for this product here at Nutraplanet.

Adderllin

I had basically the same workout I did before with the planks so rather than desribe completely I will just give the basics. This was Saturdays workout. The first 3 are still isometric holds to rehab the shoulder joint and condition the muscle.

Chest - 5 Plank holds.3 on bench 1/4 up, 1/2 up, 3/4 up, feet on bench 1/3 up, and 2/3 of the way up.

Back - Seated Cable Row holds. Locked arms in position then pushed out with feet and held contraction. 195 x 4 sets 150 x 1, I found that doing this on the cable row gave me a much better contraction during the hold and obviously allowed me to add a lot more resistance.

Shoulders - Stood in between beams on power rack and pressed out against them to work medial delts. 2 holds on wide side and 3 on narrow side.

Squats B.P. - 85x20, 195x15, 225x15, 245x12 - Squats felt great, the 245 wasn't too bad on my shoulder but was enough I decided not to do the next set. No need to be stupid here. I know I am tough, but proving it could be detrimental to my recovery.

Machine Curls - 80x15, 95x15, 105x15

Triceps Ext Machine - 95x15, 110x15, 125x15

I have to stick with the isometrics until this Saturday when I can add in some light weight pressing and pulling exercises. Not sure what type of workout we are going to do during my recovery since I am not overly limited but need to keep my weights down. We may go with the Giant Set routine I do when injured that helps me cut up. If not that then a basic push / pull split will probably be in order. I am so excited to be close to lifting again even if light weight.

Speaking of training I decided it would be better to start the GEAR the same week I start lifting when the body will really need it for recovery.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is a good day. I have a nice jog set up for lunch it is going to be warm today for being January-February anyway at 71 so I will work up a good sweat also.

Today was the first day I took Adderllin, thus far I would give it a very good grade on feel. I am warmer, and my mind is really clear and calm even though I feel energetic. I only took one for an assessment on my tolerance the serving is actually two of them. I would compare the feel of this half dose to the feel I get from Motivate by AI but the stim and thermogenics are a tiny bit stronger on a one pill to one pill comparison. I won't give any more feedback on this today since it was only a half dose. I am going to take a staggered dose today and have the other one about 11:30. You can view the write up for this product here at Nutraplanet.

Adderllin

I had basically the same workout I did before with the planks so rather than desribe completely I will just give the basics. This was Saturdays workout. The first 3 are still isometric holds to rehab the shoulder joint and condition the muscle.

Chest - 5 Plank holds.3 on bench 1/4 up, 1/2 up, 3/4 up, feet on bench 1/3 up, and 2/3 of the way up.

Back - Seated Cable Row holds. Locked arms in position then pushed out with feet and held contraction. 195 x 4 sets 150 x 1, I found that doing this on the cable row gave me a much better contraction during the hold and obviously allowed me to add a lot more resistance.

Shoulders - Stood in between beams on power rack and pressed out against them to work medial delts. 2 holds on wide side and 3 on narrow side.

Squats B.P. - 85x20, 195x15, 225x15, 245x12 - Squats felt great, the 245 wasn't too bad on my shoulder but was enough I decided not to do the next set. No need to be stupid here. I know I am tough, but proving it could be detrimental to my recovery.

Machine Curls - 80x15, 95x15, 105x15

Triceps Ext Machine - 95x15, 110x15, 125x15

I have to stick with the isometrics until this Saturday when I can add in some light weight pressing and pulling exercises. Not sure what type of workout we are going to do during my recovery since I am not overly limited but need to keep my weights down. We may go with the Giant Set routine I do when injured that helps me cut up. If not that then a basic push / pull split will probably be in order. I am so excited to be close to lifting again even if light weight.

Speaking of training I decided it would be better to start the GEAR the same week I start lifting when the body will really need it for recovery.
Giants sets are a good idea, that way you can use light weight an still get some intensity out of your workouts..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you have a good plan in place Chris and I am jealous you got a workout in this weekend. FINALLY can get one in today, hopefully the last time I go that long missing a workout for a while.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is hard missing workouts. I had a great one at lunch nice really brisk walk with the wife over on the bayou. She has a slightly sprained ankle so running was not really an option. Man I am really stoked about running this Dermacrine soon.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it is hard missing workouts. I had a great one at lunch nice really brisk walk with the wife over on the bayou. She has a slightly sprained ankle so running was not really an option. Man I am really stoked about running this Dermacrine soon.
I should be ordering mine either later today or tomorrow, depends on the end of the month orders, then it will be started on day one of my cycle with DMZ. Already on day 2 of cycle support!!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya on missing workouts... The adderllin is very potent IMO. I only needed 1 most of the time when i used it last summer.

Looking forward to you starting up that Dermacrine!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a great training routine in place man. I think you'll be ripped in no time!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember that you said this yourself. ha ha Keep the weights down..........right. :rolleyes:

You've got to promise ol' Thunder that you're gonna stick to your guns this time and really keep the weights reasonable as you're still recovering. Time is on your side. No need to rush things and risk another setback.

You're on the right track. You have a perfect mindset for this. You are disciplined and strong. Nothing can stop you.

Go forth and conquer, my warrior brother!! :duel: