A Big Thumbs Up for Needtogetmuscle

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Alright I figured I'd post a big thumbs up and a thank you to AM member needtogetmuscle for going above and beyond customer service, and for being an all around great dude.

Here's the story, I had placed an order for some Need2 supps during the BOGO sale, needless to say I had some shipping issues. I messaged Needtogetmuscle asking him if he knew what was up, he gave me a prompt reply, and asked me for a little patience, completely understandable. Two days later I received another email from Needtogetmuscle asking if my order issues had been corrected, they had not, and I let him know. 2 Days later I received another email from Needtogetmuscle apologizing for the inconvenience, even though technically its not his company, just his product, he insisted on making up for the "issue" and offered to send me store credit or some Need2 products, from his own personal stash, free of charge. I think I nearly died that night.....

Anyway the point of this message is to give credit where credit is due. Needtogetmuscle didn't owe me anything, hell the mistake wasn't even his, but he offered to rectify a situation that quite frankly wasn't his fault. Needtogetmuscle truly stands behind his products, an affront against them is an affront against him, this is nearly unheard of in this day and age! I felt like I had to let people know what a stand up guy Needtogetmuscle is, and that hes made a customer for life! Anyone who stands behind their products like that, is someone that I want to do business with.

Props Needtogetmuscle, thank you for the excellent goody bag, and for caring about your products!!!!

Xerxes

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where's the "Like" button lol.

Gotta love n2bm.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
NTBM takes care of their customers that is for sure

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
NTBM takes care of their customers that is for sure
Hell yea they do. That type of customer service is unheard of. So many companies are just out their looking to make a buck, and really don't give a damn about their customers.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nate is on the line 24/7 for his customers no matter what.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nate is on the line 24/7 for his customers no matter what.
That is the crazy truth, LITERALLY, he sleeps at his desk, there are times I call him just to keep him awake LMAO.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the post man. Nate is an awesome dude, and NTBM is an awesome company. The service you get from them is top notch and second to none, and where else can you get "the man" on the line when you need him....nuff said ;)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you my friend. All I ask from people is that they remember how they are treated by me compared to how they are treated by every other place out there. I do everything I can think of to bring customer service to a whole new unheard of level. NO matter what it takes I will always do this and NTBM as well as every product that bares my name in anyway will always have my full support behind it. If its a product I speak of then its a product I will go to bat for in a major way and will do everything in my power to insure that product also comes with the peace of mind knowing there is a man who will make things right and make sure you are happy that you made the choice to give that product a chance.

I support a lot more then just products I make, sell, or designed to. And I support these products exactly the same way I do my own. One thing people who deal with me fill learn is that I take great pride in my word and to me my word must always be worth its weight in gold.

Sure I am not perfect and of course I have had my share of blunders/mistakes. When this has happened I make it right though. I take the steps that one should take in order to make it right.

There is no doubt in my mind that you may come across people on a forum/web site some where claiming that what I am saying right now is not the truth. They may even put forth a good argument using what ever information they can find/come up with.
However convincing this information may be I ask only one thing from you when you are faced with making a judgment of me.

Judge me by my actions fully. Judge me by how " I have treated you!". Then if you think for even a split second that I have done you wrong in anyway. If you think I have not done right by you. Then give me the chance to make it right. Call me 978 378 4266 at my support line. Or email me [email protected]

Give me the chance to show you what real customer service is like. Give me products a chance to prove they are great products that work and they are products backed by a customer service and a return policy that is matched by no one.

Truthfully with all the other companies and people you may have given a shot over time. The least you can do is put my words to the test. I can guarantee you 100% with out a doubt that if you give my company a shot. Through it all never forget my customer service line is open 24 hours a day. Use it if you have any trouble or are less then happy. Then you will not be let down by my company, My self, or my service.

Always here for the people. Thanks for the good words bro. You are not alone in how you feel about the NTBM family man. Team Kill that Sh*t Ain't no joke. We do things right.

chocolatemilk is my head rep on AM so if you cant reach me then contact him. He is always more then happy to help just like me and so is the entire NTBM team.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The customer service is just outstanding. I've dealt with a lot of ****ty companies in the past with issues on products. They don't do a damn thing for you or you can never get a hold of them. This is NEVER an issue with NTBM, you can bet your ass on that:)
This is one of the reasons why I'm proud to support and work for NTBM.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The customer service is just outstanding. I've dealt with a lot of ****ty companies in the past with issues on products. They don't do a damn thing for you or you can never get a hold of them. This is NEVER an issue with NTBM, you can bet your ass on that:)
This is one of the reasons why I'm proud to support and work for NTBM.
I couldn't have said it better myself Beast!! I'm very proud to be part of this unbelievable company ;)