Newbie looking to run Helladrol

moevette

Awards
What’s up guy’s im just like every other newbie looking to run their first ph cycle and wanted to run everything by you vets before I start. My names Brian and im 21, been lifting for about 6 years now, probably 2 years of serious lifting. Im 6’4’’ about 218-220 lbs and I want to run Helladrol for 6 weeks as my first cycle. Obviously since im new to this I am a little nervous and anxious to start.
So here is what my research has yielded me thus far:
Cycle Support- from what I have read ill run this from the start all the way through pct, is it necessary to run a week or two before my cycle?
Helladrol- 50?/75/75/75/75/75- considering starting at 75, and ending at 100 for the last two weeks
BCAA’s- Through entire cycle and post cycle
Fish oil- Again entire cycle and post
Taurine- Considering taking it every day just in case

PCT
Nolva or Clomid- 20/4 weeks or 50/4 weeks, depending on which one I go with
Creatine- Start during my last week of my cycle
Test Booster- Is this necessary?
Post Cycle Support- Run entire bottle?

Any other help would be greatly appreciated, hoping to start my cycle at the beginning of Feb. I will most definitely log it for your guys’ positive feedback. Super excited and appreciate anyone’s help.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol will be a great first time run for you my man.

I would start right at 75. and slowly bump up the dosage over the weeks. I've taken HD up too 120mg before with minimal results, so IMO it's a weak compound but for a first time using PH it should yield you some GREAT gains:)

Now PCT I really don't think a serm in gonna be needed. Low dose if anything... It's all up to you. I think for a helladrol cycle, this would work great -
Forma Stanzol
Post cycle/unleashed combo
Some Phytoserms if you got the $$ would be great too.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also like adding topical Sustain to my PCT's as well.

moevette

Awards
Sounds good. Thanks man! Cant wait to start my cycle. Also wanted to put in here that my diet is pretty much in check.. I try to eat somewhere between 3,500 and 4,000 calories/ day. When running this should I change my workouts any? Im trying to gain some lean mass mainly in my chest, lats, shoulders and arms should I focus on high weight and lower reps or go for higher reps?

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that compound is a little on the weak side. I'd up it to around the 100mgs week 2, maybe do 50 for two days to see how your body reacts, then 75 for 5 days. Week 3 was where I felt it's sweet spot. 2 things I would have done differently: Made sure my BF% was in check or lower before I started and upped the dosage to 100 mgs. You will like it! Kill that Sh*T BRO!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. 100mg should be a good dose to be at..;)

moevette

Awards
Ok so I just ordered my Helladrol, and some cycle assist, and post cycle assist. Now I am really confused on whether or not I NEED anything else. I alrady have fish oil, bcaa's, creatine, and protein. So my question: will cycle support during my cycle, and post cycle support after my cycle be enough?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd throw in some inhibit-e and maybe some unleashed/post cycle combo... the right pct and you will keep gaining strength through pct

bristol

Awards
get some nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate, not XT). The fact is you will be shut down by the end of your cycle, especially if you are up to 100-125 mg per day. You will need a legit SERM, and not an OTC to maintain your gains.

moevette

Awards
Ok I have decided to get a SERM, nolvadex or clomid, im not exactly sure where to get either one. Should I get liquid or pill form?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I have decided to get a SERM, nolvadex or clomid, im not exactly sure where to get either one. Should I get liquid or pill form?
Either liquid or pill are both fine. I find the pills easier to take, but pills are harder to find than liquid.

Search enough and you can find either one ;)

moevette

Awards
Alright so I received my Helladrol, cycle support, and post cycle support.. Decided to get liquid tamox from a pretty reliable looking source... Looks like im going to start my cycle next week, have everything else i.e. Fish oil, protein, bcaa's, and taurine... Im pretty excited to start.. Any other input would be appreciated!