OUFINNY transformation with NeedToBuildMuscle and MrSupps!!!

What to run during this contest?

• Epistrong for 5 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superdrol/Epi Bridge w/ Dermacrine

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Pulsed Superdrol for 6-8 weeks

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Epistrong w/ AndroHard for 5 weeks

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is just too cool a challenge to pass up and to be honest, I miss logging and have the constant positive feedback from you guys. That said, and Volcs words of encouragement have brought me to enter myself into this. I need to get all the stats for you guys, weight was 202 this morning so we will use that as the starting point.

The plan right now is going to be a maintenance calorie diet up until I start my Epistrong run; who knows, I may do something crazy like run DMZ or SD/Epi bridge just to make it interesting. That said, right now I have about 3.5 weeks of getting back into the groove after a broken finger and a 5x5 routine is going to be my starting point. From there, I am going to work with Chris aka MrKleen to put together a workout for my cycle to cut up and add some mass with.

Current supps right now... just started Drive+Neovar as I have some left from my HST run and Ghenerate for GH output. Throwing in some AI Perform that I have laying around as well and about 4 Pink Magic pre-workout to finish the last bottle. It seems to be working so far. :spank:

The NTMB/MrSupps portion will be EpiStrong or something else (have some Forged DS products) along with Phytoserms for PCT. There are other goodies I could/may use but that is to be determined. Whatever I do cycle wise, I am going to take it out to at least 5-6 weeks and may pick up some Dermacrine as a test base to avoid too much shutdown or HCGen if I can get it. PCT is in order and I have all I need, now I just want to get going as soon as possible and we shall see if I make it to mid-February before I start my cycle... I am itching to get going with it but know I need time to get some hard workouts under me.

Pics and more details to follow. :afro:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting pics... so not happy right now.

There is work to be done, I made some bad decisions and dieted too long and had a bad rebound. That mistake will not be made again.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!! .....and not to give away how I voted....BUT I am running a Beast/Epi bridge with dermacrine starting in 2 weeks;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!! .....and not to give away how I voted....BUT I am running a Beast/Epi bridge with dermacrine starting in 2 weeks;)
I am kind of thinking that may be the way to go though I have Forged S-drol not Beast like you do. I will have to get some Dermacrine which is more money but if it pays off... worth its weight in gold. I need to consider how this will go as sides may be an issue and that would suck royally. I could do DMZ into Epi, that would be a lot less on the sides but would not be as strong. Or I could run D-bol ;).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I went with Epi and Androhard cuz you're going to want to come in looking lean, might be enough time if you start now to do a cycle and get rid of excess water I guess but Epi is still good and the gains are dry.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man this decision is going to he hard, I need to think about how I want to proceed. I really want to try Super but for a first cycle that will be INTENSE! Thinking cap on, need to consult a few peeps to see about lining this one up.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like superdrol is in the lead :afro:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like superdrol is in the lead :afro:
I need to see about talking with Unreal Machine on this one as he is the resident Superdrol guru. He may have some ideas about what will net the best gains and help me lean out significantly. Got to remember to PM him tonight!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Okay the intense side of me says Superdrol Epi Bridge with Dermacrine. The realistic side of me says that this is your first DS run, yeah you did Androhard but not in the same class as the DS you are talking about.

If going with Superdrol I would pulse it. Being your first run it is going to make you blow up and give you nice and very lean gains with minimal sides. Epi is a great cutter and for size as well and would do really well for a first time run straight or pulsed. You are relatively lean already so any of these are going to be fine with a good diet.

With what I know of your history and use I think Epistrong and some Androhard or dermacrine would be great. Maybe some Osta or S4 for the PCT.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay the intense side of me says Superdrol Epi Bridge with Dermacrine. The realistic side of me says that this is your first DS run, yeah you did Androhard but not in the same class as the DS you are talking about.

If going with Superdrol I would pulse it. Being your first run it is going to make you blow up and give you nice and very lean gains with minimal sides. Epi is a great cutter and for size as well and would do really well for a first time run straight or pulsed. You are relatively lean already so any of these are going to be fine with a good diet.

With what I know of your history and use I think Epistrong and some Androhard or dermacrine would be great. Maybe some Osta or S4 for the PCT.
As always Chris you are the voice of reason, the ego can get carried away. I am thinking about doing either the SD pulse with AH ran the last 6 weeks (and Dermacrine) of it or do Epi straight with AH for 5-6 weeks. If I run Epi that long, it will be at a lower dose like 45 straight through, I won't go up any higher to protect my liver. Either way if I push it out to 5-6 weeks I will have to get some HCGen or Dermacrine... I would rather save some money for Ostarine SARMS for PCT. Dang it this is HARD!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choices, choices man....Any way you go you cant go wrong man. You have some nice choices there;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Choices, choices man....Any way you go you cant go wrong man. You have some nice choices there;)
If I had some test prop, I would be running some real fun stuff (DBol or Sdrol) but alas, I don't have the coin to pick up enough and I would have to start that pretty much next week.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Im in on this brother!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright here is what I am going to do unless someone can magically produce a bottle of RLS Dermacrine or two as I can't do that right this second. Epi at 45 for 5 full weeks with AH ran at 3mL dose as I did when I did the fat loss stack. I anticipate some craziness there with minimal risk of sides and I will cut up a lot I imagine. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention that I have some T3 sitting at home that will be thrown into the mix to speed up the fat loss unless I get some of that PES Shift for super cheap like I hear it will be, less chance of muscle catabolism that route.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I voted for Superdrol/Epi Bridge w/ Dermacrine. BTW you look evil as **** on the 3rd picture!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD/EPI bridge with Derma FTFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill it!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are killing me here!!! It's not a lack of desire to run the superdrol, I can't be dealing with bad sides at my job and that continues to lead me to Epi/AH or SD pulse. Either way, I will cut up and I can run the Epi to the max recommended cycle length, I have the support supps to do that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I voted for Superdrol/Epi Bridge w/ Dermacrine. BTW you look evil as **** on the 3rd picture!
Yeah the lighting is terrible, I may take some more pictures before the deadline since I don't like that last one.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with the epi and beastdrol with dermacrine..u can run sd low for less sidesstart at 10 and go up to say 20...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with the epi and beastdrol with dermacrine..u can run sd low for less sidesstart at 10 and go up to say 20...
Hmmm... I like this idea though if I stack it will definitely be DMZ and Epi, less chance of sides that way and near as potent. I have heard that low dose Super does not do all that much, have to take in at least 20 a day.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout update

So I am running a 5x5 schematic right now for the first time and I really like it. The weights are heavy (for me, especially coming off an injury) and I don't feel like I am going to puke after doing tons of reps :).

Yesterday was Chest/Tris:

Incline BB Bench - 135x8 WU, 185x8x3 sets, 195x5x2 sets Going to 195 next time.

Flat BB Bench - 135x8, 185x5 WU, 205x5x5 sets. This was rough but I was happy with the complete sets.

Cable work SS: Lower cables/Cable flys - 5/5 for 5 sets

Skull Crushers - 75x8, 95x5x3, 95x4x2 these were brutal after all the benching

Weighted Bench dips - BW+25x10, BW+45x5x4 sets, BW+55x5 next time I will do 55 for each set. I need a damn dipping belt, it will be purchased ASAP.

Tricep rope pushdowns - WU 80x8, 100x5x2 sets Tris were fried and so was I.

That is what it looks like now. The plan is to use 5x5 to help with regaining strength via muscle memory and if I can add a little size with it before I cycle, even better. As for on cycle workout program, that is TBD as I will be focusing on volume as opposed to crazy strength.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I am running a 5x5 schematic right now for the first time and I really like it. The weights are heavy (for me, especially coming off an injury) and I don't feel like I am going to puke after doing tons of reps :).

Yesterday was Chest/Tris:

Incline BB Bench - 135x8 WU, 185x8x3 sets, 195x5x2 sets Going to 195 next time.

Flat BB Bench - 135x8, 185x5 WU, 205x5x5 sets. This was rough but I was happy with the complete sets.

Cable work SS: Lower cables/Cable flys - 5/5 for 5 sets

Skull Crushers - 75x8, 95x5x3, 95x4x2 these were brutal after all the benching

Weighted Bench dips - BW+25x10, BW+45x5x4 sets, BW+55x5 next time I will do 55 for each set. I need a damn dipping belt, it will be purchased ASAP.

Tricep rope pushdowns - WU 80x8, 100x5x2 sets Tris were fried and so was I.

That is what it looks like now. The plan is to use 5x5 to help with regaining strength via muscle memory and if I can add a little size with it before I cycle, even better. As for on cycle workout program, that is TBD as I will be focusing on volume as opposed to crazy strength.
Smart idea acclimating your motor units to heavier weight before starting on cycle. This should help a lot when you start to aim for hypertrophy. Props for the intelligent game plan, sir.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm... I like this idea though if I stack it will definitely be DMZ and Epi, less chance of sides that way and near as potent. I have heard that low dose Super does not do all that much, have to take in at least 20 a day.
gotcha! Im in for the ride regardless bro!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still hoping you do the SD/Epi with derma....however,

If you do the run of Epi with AH for 5 weeks, a suggestion would be to alter your dosing a little. 45mg is the sweet spot, so you have that right, but I don;t think you want to run a static dose that long.

I would run 30/45/45/45/60

That would use the same amount of caps as running 45mg throughout, but with a ramped dosing and a blast at 60 for the last week..;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still hoping you do the SD/Epi with derma....however,

If you do the run of Epi with AH for 5 weeks, a suggestion would be to alter your dosing a little. 45mg is the sweet spot, so you have that right, but I don;t think you want to run a static dose that long.

I would run 30/45/45/45/60

That would use the same amount of caps as running 45mg throughout, but with a ramped dosing and a blast at 60 for the last week..;)
I am going to save the SD for another run, this one is going to be DMZ bridged into Epi for 6 weeks. I will be getting the Dermacrine to allow for this and with some luck I can get away without any HCG. Yeah it is not SD but DMZ is damn close with less sides and all the benefits. I can't wait, CS2.0 starts in a week :). Diet is in check and my weight is holding steady at 202. I am looking slightly leaner as the workout intensity picks up and I will try and add in a little cardio as well here on off days.

Psyched that there is a MetroFlex gym in Houston and it is close to where I live. Going to workout there tomorrow and if I like it, say goodbye to Lifetime Fitness, costs WAY too much and I can't lift like I want to there without causing constant problems. There is no shrug machine, WTF!!!, and if I deadlift I get yelled at everytime. F*** that s***, its time to go to a real lifters gym. :spank: :spank:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to save the SD for another run, this one is going to be DMZ bridged into Epi for 6 weeks. I will be getting the Dermacrine to allow for this and with some luck I can get away without any HCG. Yeah it is not SD but DMZ is damn close with less sides and all the benefits. I can't wait, CS2.0 starts in a week :). Diet is in check and my weight is holding steady at 202. I am looking slightly leaner as the workout intensity picks up and I will try and add in a little cardio as well here on off days.

Psyched that there is a MetroFlex gym in Houston and it is close to where I live. Going to workout there tomorrow and if I like it, say goodbye to Lifetime Fitness, costs WAY too much and I can't lift like I want to there without causing constant problems. There is no shrug machine, WTF!!!, and if I deadlift I get yelled at everytime. F*** that s***, its time to go to a real lifters gym. :spank: :spank:
Same Metroflex as Branch Warren and Ronald Coleman?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

why to they yell at you for deadlifting...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SD 10/20/20/30
Epi 0/0/30/45/45/60

Perfect for hypertrophy routine IMO... Recovery on Superdrol is unrivaled, plus you can still carb cycle around your workouts and add in something like clen to help you with excess fat. You can lean out and get your swole on at the same time with something like this. I have been gradually been switching my routine over to more of a HT style (trying to hit at least 8 reps on stuff unless its real heavy) before my big blast in a couple of weeks.

The sides are bad for some, and not so bad if you go overboard on supplementing the right things. The alpha male feeling is enough to get me through the sides, which the only one I experienced was a bit of lethargy when my carbs were around 150g/day and blood pressure the first week that I was stacking superdrol and Epi..

Whatever cycle you do, I'm down like four flats to watch as you Kill That Sh1t!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same Metroflex as Branch Warren and Ronald Coleman?
They are at the one in Arlington I think... though Branch is all over the website so it could be the one by me. God, catching a workout with him would be something else!!!!! :aargh:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are at the one in Arlington I think... though Branch is all over the website so it could be the one by me. God, catching a workout with him would be something else!!!!! :aargh:
I don't know too many bodybuilding fans who don't have Branch Warren somewhere on their favorites list.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD 10/20/20/30
Epi 0/0/30/45/45/60

Perfect for hypertrophy routine IMO... Recovery on Superdrol is unrivaled, plus you can still carb cycle around your workouts and add in something like clen to help you with excess fat. You can lean out and get your swole on at the same time with something like this. I have been gradually been switching my routine over to more of a HT style (trying to hit at least 8 reps on stuff unless its real heavy) before my big blast in a couple of weeks.

The sides are bad for some, and not so bad if you go overboard on supplementing the right things. The alpha male feeling is enough to get me through the sides, which the only one I experienced was a bit of lethargy when my carbs were around 150g/day and blood pressure the first week that I was stacking superdrol and Epi..

Whatever cycle you do, I'm down like four flats to watch as you Kill That Sh1t!!!
You are killing me SC... :aargh:!! That is my ego screaming at me to go for it. If all works with the Dermacrine, I am going to do it but I doubt I will take the SD up to 30 unless I am completely side free. Also, with my joints I doubt Epi will go to 60 unless I have no issues. I will run the Dermacrine the whole time and may start it early if I get it in time (2 bottles hopefully).

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You can also use HCG which is cheap as dirt for some extra peace of mind and a smoother transition into PCT.

What do you plan on running for support supps and PCT?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can also use HCG which is cheap as dirt for some extra peace of mind and a smoother transition into PCT.

What do you plan on running for support supps and PCT?
Let me dust off the list in my head:
Nolva - 20/20/10/10 (recently read a lot about any higher is not necessary)
Phytoserms - Day 1 PCT
AI Post Cycle Support - Day 1 PCT
Erase - Start 1-2 per day on week 2 (estro/cort control)
AI CS2.0 - ran through PCT

That is it for now, I don't see the need for anything else though I might get some T-Force
since it is BOGO and run that through the cycle to help the boys out.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Yeah, I will be running T3 while on cycle to further the leaning out process, man I gots to get my cut on while on cycle :).

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I will stress to you like nothing else is some sort of joint support. The epi part of your cycle will kill your joints, especially on heavier, more intense high rep sets. That is pretty much the only thing I didnt like about epi. I'd run it again in a heart beat, but not without a joint stack. I ran animal flex, cissus and 10g of fish oil a day.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing I will stress to you like nothing else is some sort of joint support. The epi part of your cycle will kill your joints, especially on heavier, more intense high rep sets. That is pretty much the only thing I didnt like about epi. I'd run it again in a heart beat, but not without a joint stack. I ran animal flex, cissus and 10g of fish oil a day.
Joints I have covered, just bought extra fish oil from NP yesterday and I have topical joint ointment, works better than orals for me. I hear you on the epi and joints, when I took 4 Erase a day for a week, it was like hot sandpaper in my knees, uhhh no I didn't like that!

Oh, and I have some Rag Ultra caffeine free I am running on cycle just for some extra creatine and to keep me focused. I liked it when I got samples from MST so I couldn't pass it up when it was on sale. I may get some Mesomorph for PCT or I have plenty of AS-GT which goes very well in PCT as well.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I finally killed my ASGT. I could only run it for about a week at a time, that sandpaper grit feel it has just doesnt do it for me. Very effective pre workout, but I like things like ntkts or superpump better. Only thing missing from something like superpump is beta alanine, which I add myself to everything anyway lol.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good call on the joint support that stuff is a life saver

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fully agree with what SC has said here about the joints. I think Cissus is where its at, that stuff makes all the difference in the world. Things like increasing fish oil, taking glucosamine and MSM can help, but IMHO Cissus is the real difference when it comes to joints.

Also just a suggestion, I would consider leaving Erase out of PCT, considering estro should be low from the Epi and your joints will have just taken a major beating and they will be very dry as is. If you really want to run the AI I would wait until maybe week 3 and only run 1 cap to control any estro rebound

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would also recommend not running an AI until the later part of your cycle. Lowering estrogen too much while your test is climbing can hinder homeostasis and I also agree with the low dose considering that like RickRock says, you wanna control estro rebound.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Epi and Superdrol are a match made in heaven bro.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one full-on cutting? I don't want to be the one coming in looking like Lance Armstrong while all ya'llz come in like Branch Warren.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just to remind everyone that out of the 30-45 mg a day of DMZ 15-22.5 mg of that is unaltered SD, and then 15-22.5 mg of azine bonded molecule which is only slightly weaker but lower sides. So sure he could run a low dose of SD at 20mg as recommended, but he could run a 30-45mg getting a low dose of SD and the Azine bonded molecule. So basically it is effectively running a stack in one pill. So he may get better results with the DMZ since he does not want to go up to 30 mg on SD.

Also ask Unreal he will tell you that SD does indeed work in doses as low as 10 mg a day, and that people who have rough sides would do well on a 10-20 mg dose of SD. So why not let the guy step up the DS ladder and be comfortable doing it. He already has the SD so we get to watch him run it later. ;)

Honestly running the strongest most bad ass cycle on the first real hardcore DS run is almost a waste of the big guns in MY PERSONAL OPINION. Using an extra bottle of DS only going to add another maybe 2-3 pounds to the huge gains he is going to make anyway off of virgin receptors. However that same bottle of SD could be used for 15 lbs 4-6 months down the road. Why go all out harsh as possible first major DS run. Save that for when the body needs more to push those gains. When you have to work harder for them. Just my opinions, it is easy to get caught up in hype but when the reward for the risk is minimal compared to if you hadn't taken a risk then why push it?
Way I see it pushing the big stack on the first cycle is akin to offering a brand new trainee a vial of test and telling them to start this now why wait to see what they can build with the basics. They would add on lots of good muscle naturally and easily that first 6 months just like he will gain a buttload of muscle with a minimal, or at least not ADVANCED cycle. DMZ is not even recommended for people with out a lot of DS experience so anyway...

Fin, don't get caught up in too much hype you asked people what they wanted to see you run for the contest. People want to be entertained they want to see sensationalism and grandeur. If you give 4 choices the biggest and baddest choice will always be the #1 choice. I am not knocking them for choosing that way. You asked what they would like to see ran not what was best for your situation. So you got the answer to the question you asked.

Had you have asked the question "Setting up my first DS cycle please help." I am pretty sure not many of the vets would recommend the SD and Epi bridge...

I am getting off my soap box now sorry for the lecture. LOL