Any new PH/DS coming?

DavidG

Awards
If I am remembering correctly, I thought I saw a post by Nate awhile ago (around the time mdxt first came out) that MDXT was only the first of several new PH/DS products NTBM/Ruthless was going to release. Is there still any plans to release anything new?

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Would be surprised in the current climate since all that needs to happen to have the dietary supplement act to pass is the presidents signature. Think I read that there will not be another run of Beast/Epi-strong/Diesel/Hella.

DavidG

Awards
Really? Haven't heard much on the new act...are they banning all the current ph/ds? Several other companies are releasing new PH/DS products, so why is NTBM stopping?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys the bans passed, get what you can....i was told you have about 4 months to get what you want.....i think there will always be new hormones being released to get past the banned...i'm pretty confident the ntbm brand wont be directly releasing any

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Believe the senate passed the food safety bill in the middle of the night a couple of days before christmas.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Geez

Always getting their hands in our freedom:sigh1:! When will it end?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always getting their hands in our freedom:sigh1:! When will it end?
We need to rise up as a population, just like in Tunisia... think about it...
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrSupps Epi-strong is done... I'm going to miss that clone.

There is Forged Extreme Mass & Forged Lean Mass at MrSupps right now.

I too would like to see proof.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Just what I read at ntbm forum. Hadn't done any more looking into it outside of what I read there which is also where the thread is saying the mrsupps ds line is on the way out. Doing a search does show the Food Safety bill was passed...not sure what that means compared to the dietary safety bill that they were going for.

This is the post made by Rahl at the forum:

The "FOOD SAFETY" bill was passed and it's on it's way to the president.

SEC. 113. NEW DIETARY INGREDIENTS.

(a) In General- Section 413 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 350b) is amended--

(1) by redesignating subsection (c) as subsection (d); and

(2) by inserting after subsection (b) the following:

`(c) Notification-

`(1) IN GENERAL- If the Secretary determines that the information in a new dietary ingredient notification submitted under this section for an article purported to be a new dietary ingredient is inadequate to establish that a dietary supplement containing such article will reasonably be expected to be safe because the article may be, or may contain, an anabolic steroid or an analogue of an anabolic steroid, the Secretary shall notify the Drug Enforcement Administration of such determination. Such notification by the Secretary shall include, at a minimum, the name of the dietary supplement or article, the name of the person or persons who marketed the product or made the submission of information regarding the article to the Secretary under this section, and any contact information for such person or persons that the Secretary has.

`(2) DEFINITIONS- For purposes of this subsection--

`(A) the term `anabolic steroid' has the meaning given such term in section 102(41) of the Controlled Substances Act; and

`(B) the term `analogue of an anabolic steroid' means a substance whose chemical structure is substantially similar to the chemical structure of an anabolic steroid.'.

(b) Guidance- Not later than 180 days after the date of enactment of this Act, the Secretary shall publish guidance that clarifies when a dietary supplement ingredient is a new dietary ingredient, when the manufacturer or distributor of a dietary ingredient or dietary supplement should provide the Secretary with information as described in section 413(a)(2) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, the evidence needed to document the safety of new dietary ingredients, and appropriate methods for establishing the identify of a new dietary ingredient.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you are correct. Shouldn't have assumed it to be the truth without first searching for myself. 100% my bad.

DavidG

Awards
Has NTBM/MrSupps/Ruthless decided to discontinue all their PH/DS lines then? Didn't realize they were actually shutting it down. I thought the plan was to just transition the PH/DS line to Ruthless and to release some new stuff...any NTBM Reps know what's up with this?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has NTBM/MrSupps/Ruthless decided to discontinue all their PH/DS lines then? Didn't realize they were actually shutting it down. I thought the plan was to just transition the PH/DS line to Ruthless and to release some new stuff...any NTBM Reps know what's up with this?
NTBM doesn't sell PH/DS.

Ruthless has Dermacrine at the planet for right now. I'm sure things may be in the works for ruthless it is a growing company.

MrSupps sold out of Beast/Epi/Diesel from the BOGO. From what I heard, that was the last Epi-strong run. I think Beast & Diesel are coming back but not 100% sure. I hope so. At the moment they have Forged PH/DS.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established

There is Forged Extreme Mass & Forged Lean Mass at MrSupps right now.

I too would like to see proof.
What are those two? I'm having problems finding what they are on google and on here.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are those two? I'm having problems finding what they are on google and on here.
Extreme Mass

M-LMG 30 mg
SD 10 mg
L-carnitine L-tartrate 500 mg (increase sensitivity to roids)
Bioperine 5mg (increase bio-availability)

Lean Mass

SD 15 mg
Epi 12 mg
ATD 10 mg
Bioperine 5 mg

The addition of ATD in this one threw me off but I think it's to keep the bloat down and keep you very lean looking while on.

CobbledPath

Awards
Is there another version of Forged Extreme Mass ? As I've read about one containing the following:

PHERA-PLEX 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 15MG
HALODROL 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-diol 25MG
TREN..DIENOLONE 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25MG

Extreme Mass

M-LMG 30 mg
SD 10 mg
L-carnitine L-tartrate 500 mg (increase sensitivity to roids)
Bioperine 5mg (increase bio-availability)

Lean Mass

SD 15 mg
Epi 12 mg
ATD 10 mg
Bioperine 5 mg

The addition of ATD in this one threw me off but I think it's to keep the bloat down and keep you very lean looking while on.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
guys the bans passed, get what you can....i was told you have about 4 months to get what you want.....i think there will always be new hormones being released to get past the banned...i'm pretty confident the ntbm brand wont be directly releasing any
If only I had well over 1,000 capsules of Superdrol, Pheraplex, and Ergo Max LMG EACH. Hmmmm.... OH, WAIT! ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If only I had well over 1,000 capsules of Superdrol, Pheraplex, and Ergo Max LMG EACH. Hmmmm.... OH, WAIT! ;)
Well, I do have 5.4g of SD in my "dark closet"if my math serves me correctly:sgrin:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6 bottles? i only got 5.

remember my motto tho "you can never have too much sd"

idk about new stuff from RLS, after all the ridiculousness surrounding MDXT it's simpler to not release anything... but in other news my MDXT seems to be working, it has certainly pumped some hardness into my muscles after 1 week of pulsing.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 bottles? i only got 5.

remember my motto tho "you can never have too much sd"

idk about new stuff from RLS, after all the ridiculousness surrounding MDXT it's simpler to not release anything... but in other news my MDXT seems to be working, it has certainly pumped some hardness into my muscles after 1 week of pulsing.
You started it already? Log? In the OSTA log?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I believe this is the relevant legislation:
H.R. 2751 [111th]: FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (GovTrack.us)
^ It's already been signed by the President.
Read The Bill: H.R. 2751 [111th] - GovTrack.us
^ See sec. 113.
Thanks Henry. That's the one. As Henry stated it HAS passed.

This is the section of the bill that would effect PH/DS's.

SEC. 113. NEW DIETARY INGREDIENTS.

(a) In General- Section 413 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 350b) is amended--

(1) by redesignating subsection (c) as subsection (d); and

(2) by inserting after subsection (b) the following:

‘(c) Notification-

‘(1) IN GENERAL- If the Secretary determines that the information in a new dietary ingredient notification submitted under this section for an article purported to be a new dietary ingredient is inadequate to establish that a dietary supplement containing such article will reasonably be expected to be safe because the article may be, or may contain, an anabolic steroid or an analogue of an anabolic steroid, the Secretary shall notify the Drug Enforcement Administration of such determination. Such notification by the Secretary shall include, at a minimum, the name of the dietary supplement or article, the name of the person or persons who marketed the product or made the submission of information regarding the article to the Secretary under this section, and any contact information for such person or persons that the Secretary has.

‘(2) DEFINITIONS- For purposes of this subsection--

‘(A) the term ‘anabolic steroid’ has the meaning given such term in section 102(41) of the Controlled Substances Act; and

‘(B) the term ‘analogue of an anabolic steroid’ means a substance whose chemical structure is substantially similar to the chemical structure of an anabolic steroid.’."

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^ What kind of impact will this really have?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
^^ What kind of impact will this really have?
It's unclear. The upshot is that the FDA has to inform the DEA whenever a new dietary ingredient is refused on the grounds that it is an (already banned) anabolic steroid OR an analogue of an already banned steroid.
This is key because although the existing controlled substances act makes analogues of schedule I and II drugs illegal, it doesn't apply to schedule III drugs like AAS. It doesn't add PH/DS to the controlled substances act, but it would appear to be indicative of a planned tougher stance on PH/DS.
It also appears that they wish to clarify (or maybe rewrite) the rules on when a new dietary ingredient notification needs to be filed with the FDA; exact details will be published in the next 180 days.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Do you know why it is discontinued?

I just stocked up on epi-strong during the bogo sale, I hope the discontinuation isn't due to a quality issue. Not trying to bad mouth in any way, just want to make sure my 6 bottles are legit and safe.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know why it is discontinued?

I just stocked up on epi-strong during the bogo sale, I hope the discontinuation isn't due to a quality issue. Not trying to bad mouth in any way, just want to make sure my 6 bottles are legit and safe.
Oh heck no lol. Epi-strong is legit. There are logs all over AM on it. I ran it myself in a bridge cycle and fell in love with the compound. You made a damn good choice bro. I nabbed 2 bottles myself.

15mg/cap @ 90 caps... It is dosed right for sure.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
yea im very upset no more epi :(

also i cant find any Monsterdrol xt anymore.. gain 15 pounds of nice muscle with Epi Monster

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the problem with Epi is that its known to degrade to an "illegal" compound over time.....which is why most want to distance themselves from it
Ah, I never understood the complaining over Epi with a kick of Phera :D

Following the expiration date and keeping the compound away from heat should be implemented the most with Epistane over any other compound IMO.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I love me some Phera:cool:
I only have a little over 1,000 caps of Phera Plex :(

:shock:

I don't plan on selling it though... it has a long shelf life, so who knows, maybe I'll eventually use it. Hard to open a Phera Plex bottle though, which I have thousands of Superdrol caps, along with Dianabol etc.

drudixon

Awards
I was wondering what was going on. It seems CEL is closing its doors? Was looking to buy some pheraplex and every site I went to, it's out of stock or withdrawn. Then I checked for h-drol, m-drol etc, and those are no where to be found either. Curious if something did in fact happen.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the problem with Epi is that its known to degrade to an "illegal" compound over time.....which is why most want to distance themselves from it
I cant see why having Epi "degrade" down to Phera is a bad thing...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only have a little over 1,000 caps of Phera Plex :(

:shock:

I don't plan on selling it though... it has a long shelf life, so who knows, maybe I'll eventually use it. Hard to open a Phera Plex bottle though, which I have thousands of Superdrol caps, along with Dianabol etc.
You are a lucky man with all of that Phera, I haven't ran it in years, and I miss it. It also seems there is none to be found.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
1000 caps of phera? damn I'm going to have to go italian job on your stash :hump:

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Glad I got my Epi in time! Better stock up now on anything like it, the time has come!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You are a lucky man with all of that Phera, I haven't ran it in years, and I miss it. It also seems there is none to be found.
Not domestically, cough, but I happen to know some manufacturers personally from around the way :)

1000 caps of phera? damn I'm going to have to go italian job on your stash :hump:
Well, if this looks anything like you... FINE BY ME!