MR. Supps super fast

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Placed my first order from Mr. Supps and received confirmation of order instantly, then within 5 mins received Shipping Confirmation.

Super Fast turn around A+

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha if there is one thing I love about Needtobuildmuscle & MrSupps it is their fast as hell and not to mention free shipping service.

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
yeah this puts them in an elite group, looking forward to trying their Forma product and comparing it to CEL product

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that what you ordered?

You will love it bro.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah this puts them in an elite group, looking forward to trying their Forma product and comparing it to CEL product
Awesokme bud:)

We'd love to year your feedback on the forma!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O please please make a nice big thread over in the sup section with your review of the two products compared for your self. No doubt in my mind you will love the forma-stanzol goof friend..

Not saying there is anything wrong at all with formastane from Cell though. In fact there product was one of the reasons I just had to come up with my own version. Of course when I come up with my own version what I really mean is I did everything I can to make it better and perfect it. Or perfect it in my eyes. From the delivery system to the ingredients I feel I have perfected Topical formastane use. Counteracted any negatives one could think of and enhanced all of the positives+ added in some extra goodies. :bling::bling:

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Can do, haven't completed decided on how I am going to use it yet.
Been concentrating on overall strength for a bit, but I might start a cut when I start using the forma.
Strength levels have been consistently moving up at a slow pace, just changed my training protocol to try to maintain strength increases
Overall goal for my training is to get as strong as I can at a comfortable bodyweight (weight where I am still athletic enough to play sports I enjoy)