Epi-strong and M-LMG!!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
So i decided to take advantage of the bogo at mrsupps and bought some epi-strong. I was debating whether to get that or the beast, but I chose to go with the epi bc i've had great results in the past with it. Plus, I don't feel like dealing with all the sides of sd.

I also have a bottle of CEL's M-LMG. I ran generic labz x-mass awhile back (the original, not the estra 4,9 version) and gained a crazy amount of weight. Since I want to kick the new year off right, I think it would be best to run my 2 favorite compounds together!!!

My plan so far is:
epi/m-lmg:

week 1: 30mg/75mg
week 2: 30mg/75mg
week 3: 45mg/100mg
week 4: 45mg/100mg

Those doses are the most efficient way to run it IMO. Of course I can run the epi longer, but the m-lmg only has 90 caps and each cap is 25mg.

I just ordered the epi so this cycle wont start until after new years. During that time i'll be picking up all the necessary on cycle supports, as well as PCT. PCT will most likely consist of nolva and an AI test booster like titanium.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks wicked bro...

Like you pointed out you can outrun your Epi beyond the LMG for 2 more weeks which would make a total of 6 weeks.

Did you get good results from Epi at 30mg your last run?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Looks wicked bro...

Like you pointed out you can outrun your Epi beyond the LMG for 2 more weeks which would make a total of 6 weeks.

Did you get good results from Epi at 30mg your last run?
Yeah i've usually ran epi at 20-30mg but I'm pretty sure i can handle upping the dose to 45 this run. For me, the gains really dont start until the end of week 2 so maybe i can extend it out another 2 weeks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i've usually ran epi at 20-30mg but I'm pretty sure i can handle upping the dose to 45 this run. For me, the gains really dont start until the end of week 2 so maybe i can extend it out another 2 weeks.
Yeh man I would run at 45mg if you can. That really is the sweet spot for this compound. Adding in that extra week or so would be a good idea as well. If you want to start at 30mg thats good, but I would try going to 45 starting 2nd week.

Good luck bro, and good timing picking up the sweet BOGO deal!!;)

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Yeh man I would run at 45mg if you can. That really is the sweet spot for this compound. Adding in that extra week or so would be a good idea as well. If you want to start at 30mg thats good, but I would try going to 45 starting 2nd week.

Good luck bro, and good timing picking up the sweet BOGO deal!!;)
thanks im pretty excited to start this. just waiting for NP's new years sale and i should be good to go after that :sgrin:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks im pretty excited to start this. just waiting for NP's new years sale and i should be good to go after that :sgrin:
Looks like a great cycle! NP's new years sale should be a good one! :bling:

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
yessir i cant wait to stock up and get this thing off the ground. its weird bc i havent seen too many logs on this stack. kkcinc i think is running it now (log in cycle info section), but he hasnt gained much from it.

my current stash consists of a 30 day supply of boladrol, m-lmg, 2 bottles epi-strong, and half a bottle of PP 1-T. anyway i could make use of these??

thenightmare2

Awards
yessir i cant wait to stock up and get this thing off the ground. its weird bc i havent seen too many logs on this stack. kkcinc i think is running it now (log in cycle info section), but he hasnt gained much from it.

my current stash consists of a 30 day supply of boladrol, m-lmg, 2 bottles epi-strong, and half a bottle of PP 1-T. anyway i could make use of these??
do you mean as in best way to make use of more then 1 at once?

thenightmare2

Awards
Id say go with the epi and the m-lmg my second choice would be maybe boladrol and epi or m-lmg

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
well i just stocked up on all the stuff ill need for the cycle! i think ill stick with my original plan of epi and m-lmg. the only other thing i need is a serm. i have some clomid leftover but its not enough. trying to find a legit place that sells tabs not liquid...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any chance for a log??? I'd like sub and follow this cycle

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Im subbed.

I just got some epistrong with the bogo sale to run this summer. I have been considering stacking it with m-lmg so am interested to see how it treats ya

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
me too it def should be a good run. only thing is ive had this boladrol sittin around for quite awhile and wish i could incorporate it somehow. i figure if the gains off the epi/lmg are weak, ill throw in the bola as a last ditch effort.

on a another note, all these sales are driving me nuts. i already stocked up at nutra but i keep finding more great deals elsewhere. ive been contemplating picking up the bogo beastdrol... then ill really have a problem lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
me too it def should be a good run. only thing is ive had this boladrol sittin around for quite awhile and wish i could incorporate it somehow. i figure if the gains off the epi/lmg are weak, ill throw in the bola as a last ditch effort.

on a another note, all these sales are driving me nuts. i already stocked up at nutra but i keep finding more great deals elsewhere. ive been contemplating picking up the bogo beastdrol... then ill really have a problem lol
Yeah I know, the sales are sick!!! Best time to stock up ya know ;)

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, the sales are sick!!! Best time to stock up ya know ;)
good news is that all my stuff shipped out today from nutra and mrsupps. looks like ill be starting next monday freshh

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good news is that all my stuff shipped out today from nutra and mrsupps. looks like ill be starting next monday freshh
Hell yeh man. I'll follow along. You really should consider putting that Beast in your stash too. These BOGO sales dont happen every day! I added a couple bottles of Beast and Epi myself;)

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeh man. I'll follow along. You really should consider putting that Beast in your stash too. These BOGO sales dont happen every day! I added a couple bottles of Beast and Epi myself;)
i really want to im so tempted to just run sd. i havent ran it in prob 3 years but thats bc it def requires alot more supporting supps and the sides were just not worth it imo. besides not being able to achieve wood for about 2 months, i remember having a terrible back pump attack at work and was literally on the floor writhing in pain. other than that the gains were great lol.

but really i think theres stuff out now that can rival sd in terms of gains. aka a stack of epi and m-lmg :yumyum:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i really want to im so tempted to just run sd. i havent ran it in prob 3 years but thats bc it def requires alot more supporting supps and the sides were just not worth it imo. besides not being able to achieve wood for about 2 months, i remember having a terrible back pump attack at work and was literally on the floor writhing in pain. other than that the gains were great lol.

but really i think theres stuff out now that can rival sd in terms of gains. aka a stack of epi and m-lmg :yumyum:
Yeah, was going to say I wouldn't run the Boladrol with Max-LMG you would turn into a water pitcher. Sloshing around everywhere you went. Bola is supposed to be very wet and M-LMG is is a little wet too. You have a good run there.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, was going to say I wouldn't run the Boladrol with Max-LMG you would turn into a water pitcher. Sloshing around everywhere you went. Bola is supposed to be very wet and M-LMG is is a little wet too. You have a good run there.
lol i actually dont mind the wet look. the epi should help with this though.
guess ill have to save the bola for another run

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
just received all my stuff today its goo time!! only thing im missing is a serm. i can readily get liquid clomid or nolva, but im trying to find a place that has tabs. harder then i thought it would be to find a legit place

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
sup guys. i decided that im not going to run the epi/m-lmg stack. i decided to go with alpha-one instead. reason behind this is that i want to try something new. my last cycle was with epi so i wanna see how this treats me. will def run it later this year. if your interested my log is posted in the cycle info section and here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/167061-cbrs-ride-alpha.html

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established