Epi-strong and M-LMG!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Epi-strong and M-LMG!!!

  1. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    Epi-strong and M-LMG!!!


    So i decided to take advantage of the bogo at mrsupps and bought some epi-strong. I was debating whether to get that or the beast, but I chose to go with the epi bc i've had great results in the past with it. Plus, I don't feel like dealing with all the sides of sd.

    I also have a bottle of CEL's M-LMG. I ran generic labz x-mass awhile back (the original, not the estra 4,9 version) and gained a crazy amount of weight. Since I want to kick the new year off right, I think it would be best to run my 2 favorite compounds together!!!

    My plan so far is:
    epi/m-lmg:

    week 1: 30mg/75mg
    week 2: 30mg/75mg
    week 3: 45mg/100mg
    week 4: 45mg/100mg

    Those doses are the most efficient way to run it IMO. Of course I can run the epi longer, but the m-lmg only has 90 caps and each cap is 25mg.

    I just ordered the epi so this cycle wont start until after new years. During that time i'll be picking up all the necessary on cycle supports, as well as PCT. PCT will most likely consist of nolva and an AI test booster like titanium.

    Any comments/suggestions are welcome

  2. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9973

    Reputation

    Looks wicked bro...

    Like you pointed out you can outrun your Epi beyond the LMG for 2 more weeks which would make a total of 6 weeks.

    Did you get good results from Epi at 30mg your last run?
  3. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Looks wicked bro...

    Like you pointed out you can outrun your Epi beyond the LMG for 2 more weeks which would make a total of 6 weeks.

    Did you get good results from Epi at 30mg your last run?
    Yeah i've usually ran epi at 20-30mg but I'm pretty sure i can handle upping the dose to 45 this run. For me, the gains really dont start until the end of week 2 so maybe i can extend it out another 2 weeks.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Yeah i've usually ran epi at 20-30mg but I'm pretty sure i can handle upping the dose to 45 this run. For me, the gains really dont start until the end of week 2 so maybe i can extend it out another 2 weeks.
    Yeh man I would run at 45mg if you can. That really is the sweet spot for this compound. Adding in that extra week or so would be a good idea as well. If you want to start at 30mg thats good, but I would try going to 45 starting 2nd week.

    Good luck bro, and good timing picking up the sweet BOGO deal!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh man I would run at 45mg if you can. That really is the sweet spot for this compound. Adding in that extra week or so would be a good idea as well. If you want to start at 30mg thats good, but I would try going to 45 starting 2nd week.

    Good luck bro, and good timing picking up the sweet BOGO deal!!
    thanks im pretty excited to start this. just waiting for NP's new years sale and i should be good to go after that
  6. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    thanks im pretty excited to start this. just waiting for NP's new years sale and i should be good to go after that
    Looks like a great cycle! NP's new years sale should be a good one!
  7. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    yessir i cant wait to stock up and get this thing off the ground. its weird bc i havent seen too many logs on this stack. kkcinc i think is running it now (log in cycle info section), but he hasnt gained much from it.

    my current stash consists of a 30 day supply of boladrol, m-lmg, 2 bottles epi-strong, and half a bottle of PP 1-T. anyway i could make use of these??
  8. New Member
    thenightmare2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    yessir i cant wait to stock up and get this thing off the ground. its weird bc i havent seen too many logs on this stack. kkcinc i think is running it now (log in cycle info section), but he hasnt gained much from it.

    my current stash consists of a 30 day supply of boladrol, m-lmg, 2 bottles epi-strong, and half a bottle of PP 1-T. anyway i could make use of these??
    do you mean as in best way to make use of more then 1 at once?
    Needtobuildmuscle Representitive
    PowerChews Representitive
    PM ME for discount codes/cycle set up/other useless info
  9. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thenightmare2 View Post
    do you mean as in best way to make use of more then 1 at once?
    yes. im on the fence with boladrol bc i dont know what it would be good to stack with. im looking for all out mass...
  10. New Member
    thenightmare2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    144

    Reputation

    Id say go with the epi and the m-lmg my second choice would be maybe boladrol and epi or m-lmg
    Needtobuildmuscle Representitive
    PowerChews Representitive
    PM ME for discount codes/cycle set up/other useless info
  11. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    well i just stocked up on all the stuff ill need for the cycle! i think ill stick with my original plan of epi and m-lmg. the only other thing i need is a serm. i have some clomid leftover but its not enough. trying to find a legit place that sells tabs not liquid...
  12. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107132

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    any chance for a log??? I'd like sub and follow this cycle
  13. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    any chance for a log??? I'd like sub and follow this cycle
    yep ill def be logging this. should be a fun ride
  14. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    yep ill def be logging this. should be a fun ride
    Yeh man I'll jump on board too man. It should be fun!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  15. New Member
    RJW719's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    6257

    Reputation

    Im subbed.

    I just got some epistrong with the bogo sale to run this summer. I have been considering stacking it with m-lmg so am interested to see how it treats ya
  16. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    me too it def should be a good run. only thing is ive had this boladrol sittin around for quite awhile and wish i could incorporate it somehow. i figure if the gains off the epi/lmg are weak, ill throw in the bola as a last ditch effort.

    on a another note, all these sales are driving me nuts. i already stocked up at nutra but i keep finding more great deals elsewhere. ive been contemplating picking up the bogo beastdrol... then ill really have a problem lol
  17. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    me too it def should be a good run. only thing is ive had this boladrol sittin around for quite awhile and wish i could incorporate it somehow. i figure if the gains off the epi/lmg are weak, ill throw in the bola as a last ditch effort.

    on a another note, all these sales are driving me nuts. i already stocked up at nutra but i keep finding more great deals elsewhere. ive been contemplating picking up the bogo beastdrol... then ill really have a problem lol
    Yeah I know, the sales are sick!!! Best time to stock up ya know
  18. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yeah I know, the sales are sick!!! Best time to stock up ya know
    good news is that all my stuff shipped out today from nutra and mrsupps. looks like ill be starting next monday freshh
  19. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    good news is that all my stuff shipped out today from nutra and mrsupps. looks like ill be starting next monday freshh
    hell yea!!!
  20. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989351

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    good news is that all my stuff shipped out today from nutra and mrsupps. looks like ill be starting next monday freshh
    Hell yeh man. I'll follow along. You really should consider putting that Beast in your stash too. These BOGO sales dont happen every day! I added a couple bottles of Beast and Epi myself
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  21. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Hell yeh man. I'll follow along. You really should consider putting that Beast in your stash too. These BOGO sales dont happen every day! I added a couple bottles of Beast and Epi myself
    i really want to im so tempted to just run sd. i havent ran it in prob 3 years but thats bc it def requires alot more supporting supps and the sides were just not worth it imo. besides not being able to achieve wood for about 2 months, i remember having a terrible back pump attack at work and was literally on the floor writhing in pain. other than that the gains were great lol.

    but really i think theres stuff out now that can ***** sd in terms of gains. aka a stack of epi and m-lmg
  22. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,751
    Rep Power
    4612219

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    i really want to im so tempted to just run sd. i havent ran it in prob 3 years but thats bc it def requires alot more supporting supps and the sides were just not worth it imo. besides not being able to achieve wood for about 2 months, i remember having a terrible back pump attack at work and was literally on the floor writhing in pain. other than that the gains were great lol.

    but really i think theres stuff out now that can ***** sd in terms of gains. aka a stack of epi and m-lmg
    Yeah, was going to say I wouldn't run the Boladrol with Max-LMG you would turn into a water pitcher. Sloshing around everywhere you went. Bola is supposed to be very wet and M-LMG is is a little wet too. You have a good run there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, was going to say I wouldn't run the Boladrol with Max-LMG you would turn into a water pitcher. Sloshing around everywhere you went. Bola is supposed to be very wet and M-LMG is is a little wet too. You have a good run there.
    lol i actually dont mind the wet look. the epi should help with this though.
    guess ill have to save the bola for another run
  24. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    just received all my stuff today its goo time!! only thing im missing is a serm. i can readily get liquid clomid or nolva, but im trying to find a place that has tabs. harder then i thought it would be to find a legit place
  25. New Member
    cbr1000rr's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    38312

    Reputation

    sup guys. i decided that im not going to run the epi/m-lmg stack. i decided to go with alpha-one instead. reason behind this is that i want to try something new. my last cycle was with epi so i wanna see how this treats me. will def run it later this year. if your interested my log is posted in the cycle info section and here CBR'S Ride With Alpha-One
  26. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    sup guys. i decided that im not going to run the epi/m-lmg stack. i decided to go with alpha-one instead. reason behind this is that i want to try something new. my last cycle was with epi so i wanna see how this treats me. will def run it later this year. if your interested my log is posted in the cycle info section and here CBR'S Ride With Alpha-One
    Sounds good bro. At least your stocked up for your future run
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epi-Strong
    By zombiemuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 01:04 AM
  2. strong enough?
    By mase1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:01 AM
  3. Still going strong
    By TheCSWFighter in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 12:21 AM
  4. Strong and Big?? Who?
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:03 AM
  5. You don't have to be strong
    By iron addict in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 11:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in