My experience with Monsterdrol XT after 23 days

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
I made a bad call against the advice of others to go ahead and run this compound after 5 weeks of dermacrine/pstanz. While on that I utilized a keto diet of around 2800 calories. On Thanksgiving I dropped the Keto diet (of course feasted that day) and started working myself up towards 3200 calories. I continued to have a regular diet of around 3200 for the next week + until deciding that it was the perfect time to bulk given circumstances. At that time I decided to throw mdxt into the equation. Took the first dose the night of December 1st then 20mg for the next couple of days.

Dose/sides
20mg for the first 3 days then 30mg afterwards with each dose spaced out 8 hours. First dose at 8am then next at 1400 then next at midnight every day. Along with each dose I also took a serving of AI Cycle support. Definitely noticed increased bp and body temp on the 2nd day. Started getting back pumps around day 5, mild up until about 2.5 weeks in but nothing some bulk taurine couldn't take care of. Definite increase in acne primarily on the face about a week and then a bit more than before about 17 days in. Mild night sweats about a week in that got much worse around day 17 (I keep my condo at 62 degrees when I sleep along with having the heat vent in the bedroom covered with a pillow case). Bad lethargy kicked in around day 11 or 12. On day 13 I started taking Hcgenerate and within a couple of days the lethargy was gone (possible that the hcgen attributed to the night sweats or increase in acne?) No other sides to note. Overall I've felt pretty good through the first few weeks.

Meal outline
meal#1 1.5 cups of oatmeal with 1 serving power pb or 4 eggs with 1 serving of breakfast sausage links

meal#2 1.5 servings of lo mein noodles with sesame seed oil/oyster sauce, 1 serving of cheese, and 1 lean protein (fiss, blsl chicken breast, or tuna)

slin-sane 15 minutes prior
meal#3 (pre-workout) PBJ sandwich: 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 serving power pb, 2 servings grape jelly

1.5 servings whey2 build muscle and banana following workout

meal#4 1 hour pwo: 3 potatoes with 1 serving of cheese, 1 lean protein

snack cottage cheese with avocado or peanuts/almonds

meal#5 2 85/15 hamburger patties with 1 serving of cheese

meal#6 (pre-bed) 1 serving power pb mixed with 1 serving trutein choco pb and 3 oz milk. freeze and top with 1 serving cool whip

3500 calories average and around 275-300 protein

workout outline (probably not the greatest for bulking on cycle but chose due to being easy to maintain even if work got busy). Half reps/rest pause/cheat reps for extra negatives added in at times when felt necessary. Slow reps.

monday:
barbell bench press 1 wu set x 15/3 x 6-9
dumbbell incline bench 1x15/2 x 8-10
lying machine fly (powertec bench attachment) 3x10-12+ 1 dropped weight burnout set of 15-20
dips 3x10

tuesday:
barbell curl 3x10-12 with extra negatives after failure
incline hammer dumbbell curl 3x8-10
preacher curl 2x6-8
dumbbell wrist curl 2x15-20

wednesday:
atg squats 3x8-12
leg ext 3x10-12
lying leg curls 2x10-12
db lunges 2x10
db calf raise on stairs 3x15-20

thursday off or abs

friday
db shoulder press 3x8-12
db lat raise 2x10-12
barbell upright row 2x8-10
bent over rear delt raise 2x8-10
barbell shrug 2x12-15
tri rope pushdown 3x10-14
jm press 2x8-12
cable rope overhead extension (using high pulley) 2x10-14

saturday
close grip lat pulldown 3x8-12
1 arm db row 2x20-25 (more reps due to db at home only going to 90lbs)
low cable seated wide grip row 3x8-12
barbell bent over row 2x8-12
deadlift 2x6-10

sunday
hanging straight out leg raise 3x15
weight cable crunch 3x15-20
db side bend 3x20

Strength gains weren't haven't been too much more over natty progress but have added a couple of lbs/reps over what would be expected natty. Workouts have been short and intense with me laying on the ground for 5-10 minutes after finishing up many of them to let pumps settle down a little and be able to walk up the stairs.

Weight:
Weigh in after day 2 was 191.6 (can't remember if it was morning or early afternoon when I weighed in)

Just off of work and weight right before bed is 204.6, will update it with morning weight once I wake up.

201.8 upon waking up before any food or water

Noticably bigger but gains look a little wet in the stomach possibly due to me having a higher body fat that I've battled with for years...waiste size hasn't went up much, maybe 1/4" or half inch at the most by the way my pants fit. Have definitely put on at least a couple pounds of fat...measurement at naval was +2.5 inches and can grab a bit more than before.

PCT will be
torem 120(3 days) followed by 90/90/60
formastanzol tapered down
toco 8
endoamp max
tcf-1
possibly osta sarm as well

follwing pct I will be using ntbm bridge and n2slin for 4 weeks followed by a possible recomp effort with osta sarm for 6 weeks.

Just thought I'd share my experience with this product due to all the speculation out there.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains and review. id like to see another solo review or 2 of this

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice unbiased review my man. MDXT reviews are golden right now for obvious reasons, and I think many will be pleased with your review of the product. Well done! Pretty damn good for 3 weeks and some change if I must say..:D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work man. Good detailed review too.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice detailed review

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BRB, picking up bulk bioperine so I can gain 13 pounds in 3 weeks

(SRSLY BTW good detailed review)

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments. :beerchug:

Weight upon waking up before any food or water is 201.8 so +10.2 lbs no matter what time I weighed myself at the start of the cycle.

Had a hard time breaking 195 before, have done pretty much an all out bulk from 155 to try gaining muscle mass to eat away the stubborn belly fat I'm plagued with, so definitely pleased with that. :friday:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Very nice review and gains.

Always great to hear reviews like this.

Thank you for taking the time to write it.

KTS!!!

thenightmare2

Awards
Good Cycle!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BRB, picking up bulk bioperine so I can gain 13 pounds in 3 weeks

(SRSLY BTW good detailed review)
Ya but he joined jan 2010. So his account is only a full year old. That's just another one post wounder newb account :aargh:

HA HA HA Bwahahahahaaaa a...

notanymore My friend I am glad you liked the product and you are getting great gains off of it. Good job with the bulking and I wish you many more gains to come. Dont mind us we are just having a little fun.

You will find some hate mongers who will say anything and everything to discredit you and what you have reported in this thread right now. Don't worry about it though my friend. You see it with your own eyes and no one can take that from you... No argument in the world can take whats real from you and that is all that matters to me, and all that matters to the hundreds of others who have gotten the same as you have..

Love ya my man and keep on kill that sh*t!!!! :bling:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya but he joined jan 2010. So his account is only a full year old. That's just another one post wounder newb account :aargh:

HA HA HA Bwahahahahaaaa a...

notanymore My friend I am glad you liked the product and you are getting great gains off of it. Good job with the bulking and I wish you many more gains to come. Dont mind us we are just having a little fun.

You will find some hate mongers who will say anything and everything to discredit you and what you have reported in this thread right now. Don't worry about it though my friend. You see it with your own eyes and no one can take that from you... No argument in the world can take whats real from you and that is all that matters to me, and all that matters to the hundreds of others who have gotten the same as you have..

Love ya my man and keep on kill that sh*t!!!! :bling:
:goodpost:

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the words guys. Thought a detailed post was best and had some downtime at work for it.

No real info to add since posting. Stopping a little early and started pct today so I can be done with pct for a couple of days for a mini-weekend vacation with some friends at the end of January.

lmao need2. Definitely treated me well.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
nice gains brotha! sounds like the mdxt worked well for ya!! :D

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Quick pct update:

Have felt great all week. Only got in 3 workouts due to work and gym closing early on New Years eve. Those 3 were chest, biceps, and back. Set PRs in about every exercise for each of those workouts and definitely my best strength increases from one week to the next so maybe the better strength gains come later with this compound. Also to note the last 5 days before pct were at 40mg so that might be a sweet spot for strength as well.

TCF-1 tastes great, makes me want to just drink the bottle lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick pct update:

Have felt great all week. Only got in 3 workouts due to work and gym closing early on New Years eve. Those 3 were chest, biceps, and back. Set PRs in about every exercise for each of those workouts and definitely my best strength increases from one week to the next so maybe the better strength gains come later with this compound. Also to note the last 5 days before pct were at 40mg so that might be a sweet spot for strength as well.

TCF-1 tastes great, makes me want to just drink the bottle lol.
Awesome man! Glad your PCT is going well