Needtobuildmuscle.com is looking for product reps of all levels.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are interested in supporting Needtobuildmuscle,mrsupps.com,or Rlssupplements and becoming a part of the team at any level please feel free to contact me by sending me a pm at Needtobuildmuscle.net .
My name on my forums is Needtogetaas.

Needtobuildmuscle.com is seeing amazing growth as always and we are always looking for new faces to come join the team to help us help others.
No matter what level you think you may be at I am sure NTBM&company has a place for you on the team my friends.

So please contact me. Thanks and have a great Holiday!!!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
you need to get andrew732 back

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As always offering opportunity to those who support you. Nate is a great and generous guy. You would enjoy working with him if interested definitely give it a shot.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been a supporter of these products for some time now, and I have yet to use one that didn't exceed my expectations. With that said an oppurtunity such as this does sound very inticing to someone such as myself that doesn't need to be "sold" on the products, because I already know they work:D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been a supporter of these products for some time now, and I have yet to use one that didn't exceed my expectations. With that said an oppurtunity such as this does sound very inticing to someone such as myself that doesn't need to be "sold" on the products, because I already know they work:D
:goodpost: I like this guy. :147:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are interested in supporting Needtobuildmuscle,mrsupps.com,or Rlssupplements and becoming a part of the team at any level please feel free to contact me by sending me a pm at Needtobuildmuscle.net .

Needtobuildmuscle.com is seeing amazing growth as always and we are always looking for new faces to come join the team to help us help others.
No matter what level you think you may be at I am sure NTBM&company has a place for you on the team my friends.

You got a place for me :D:D???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha ha, yea......something smells like bull shinaningans......:x

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
great opportunity guys, blow his pm box up, lol.

NTBM is always looking for honest and loyal reps to join the family.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Im trying..

Got any suggestions?

You pm nate on joining the team?
Yes... Try performing a regular squat and a front squat at the same time.. That should really bring your legs out man!

Should I pm him?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you need to get andrew732 back
what you mean back??? he never stop working for me lmao ... I got him working all over the place and doing a lot of things for me. Andrew is my man.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You got a place for me :D:D???
Truthfully yes I do my man. I am a honest man and Unless given a reason to believe otherwise I treat everyone else as if they are as honest as I am. I take them at there word and I am a hand shake business man.

So if you speak with me and you tell me that you want to work with me and do right by my company. That you are not trying to work for me just to **** with me. THen I will take you at your word and welcome you to the NTBM family/team.

My friend I have to say even as much of a pain in the butt as you have been. YOu have helped me more then you have hurt me. Showed me a few things I have needed to improve on and I have done so. I also have to say that you are a hard working and you are always out there working.

In order to be on my team though I would have to ask you to be a bit less confrontational and condescending. This is just my observation and take it as you will. You might not have the kind of heart I am looking for. I want people who want to help others. People who put a whole lot more effort into posative things.

When ever I have seen you its always been resounded by by something negative my man. Be it telling some one else off, putting down another company and the way they do things, or something of this nature. This could just be that that is the way you have been with just me or it could be how you always are..

But regardless I do like you and yo are a hard worker with a lot of good things going for you. And as a total package you are a good bro and would make a good add to any team. With a little work you could be one of the best.

so please feel free to send me a pm over on needtobuildmuscle.net if you are interested bro. I would deff consider it my friend.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what you mean back??? he never stop working for me lmao ... I got him working all over the place and doing a lot of things for me. Andrew is my man.
andrew is very loyal to you-this i can tell you is fact.

you are a lucky man-andrew is the kind of guy you want watching your back.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Andrew is my real father............

SORRY I HAD TO THROW A JOKE IN THERE!!

Come on bros I know some of you are always full of good tips and info.. I know some solid bros that would make good assets to the team but don't wanna just name em out!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

I would also like to make a personal appeal to all members here regarding this offer. NTBM is a very organized and family oriented company that places integrity and product innovation on a pedestal, and NEVER veers from that commitment. If you have ever wanted to spread your wings and flex your muscle as a contributing member of a winning and caring team, THIS is the choice that is presenting itself to you on a silver platter. All the best, and hope to see you join the family.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Truthfully yes I do my man. I am a honest man and Unless given a reason to believe otherwise I treat everyone else as if they are as honest as I am. I take them at there word and I am a hand shake business man.

So if you speak with me and you tell me that you want to work with me and do right by my company. That you are not trying to work for me just to **** with me. THen I will take you at your word and welcome you to the NTBM family/team.

My friend I have to say even as much of a pain in the butt as you have been. YOu have helped me more then you have hurt me. Showed me a few things I have needed to improve on and I have done so. I also have to say that you are a hard working and you are always out there working.

In order to be on my team though I would have to ask you to be a bit less confrontational and condescending. This is just my observation and take it as you will. You might not have the kind of heart I am looking for. I want people who want to help others. People who put a whole lot more effort into posative things.

When ever I have seen you its always been resounded by by something negative my man. Be it telling some one else off, putting down another company and the way they do things, or something of this nature. This could just be that that is the way you have been with just me or it could be how you always are..

But regardless I do like you and yo are a hard worker with a lot of good things going for you. And as a total package you are a good bro and would make a good add to any team. With a little work you could be one of the best.

so please feel free to send me a pm over on needtobuildmuscle.net if you are interested bro. I would deff consider it my friend.
mw1 would be a great add to the fam.he's honest,up front and knows his ****.

Reactions: mw1
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nate's got my PM;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, such a great family. if only I could see the pm's and post in the rep forum of the mud slinging of my name.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
long live NTBM

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guys we have to stop taking applications for this I am sorry. WAY WAY to many people applied from forums all over. I got a life time of apps to go through already. Thank you to all of you and no matter what you are all part of the family.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys we have to stop taking applications for this I am sorry. WAY WAY to many people applied from forums all over. I got a life time of apps to go through already. Thank you to all of you and no matter what you are all part of the family.
hahaha-more apps than the federal government.:lmao:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Figure that... too many apps to count, hmmmm, must have something to do with that whole superlative unparalleled unmatched unequaled nutraceutical development! :)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahaha-more apps than the federal government.:lmao:
big tits O do not rmemeber getting a ap from you? Ether I am dumb and I misplaced it or Am am saddened and You never filled one out.

But if you are interested I am letting you know right now I will jump your ass to the top of the list and make room for a guy like you on my team. Hell you might even be on the team already and I just forgot lmao... But anyway just letting you know that I will gladly take you into my loving arms man. Just send me a pm if you want in.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do have room for lower level supporting reps though. SO if anyone is interested in a larger discount for helping out NTBM then please feel free to send me a pm. Thanks guys

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big tits O do not rmemeber getting a ap from you? Ether I am dumb and I misplaced it or Am am saddened and You never filled one out.

But if you are interested I am letting you know right now I will jump your ass to the top of the list and make room for a guy like you on my team. Hell you might even be on the team already and I just forgot lmao... But anyway just letting you know that I will gladly take you into my loving arms man. Just send me a pm if you want in.
hahaha-big tits? rofl. i am a unofficial ntbm enthusiast.:147:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hahaha-big tits? rofl. i am a unofficial ntbm enthusiast.:147:
Actually he misquoted BigT- that post was meant for myself:wiggle:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote