Acnetame Review (video) - AnabolicMinds.com

Acnetame Review (video)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Acnetame Review (video)

Now available at nutra along with the other **** products.
    YouTube - Acnetame Review

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Good stuff, helped me a lot with acne on my cycle!
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

How much b5 is in it. I can't find the conversion of 5000ius of b5 to mgs. It does say 100%. I hope it doesn't mean 100 percent rda cause That is only like 4-7mgs. lol For acne most take a couple 1000mgs a day. I used to take 5g's and it worked great. I'm interested in the product but want to know how many mgs of b5 are in it per serving.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    How much b5 is in it. I can't find the conversion of 5000ius of b5 to mgs. It does say 100%. I hope it doesn't mean 100 percent rda cause That is only like 4-7mgs. lol For acne most take a couple 1000mgs a day. I used to take 5g's and it worked great. I'm interested in the product but want to know how many mgs of b5 are in it per serving.
    1.5 grams per serving. 2 tabs per serving and 30 servings a bottle
    Plenty of other good healthy stuff in there too that boosts the B5's effectiveness and also gives the skin a much better and healthier look.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Acnetame
    Acne is an issue that millions of people suffer from on a daily basis. Topical treatments are some of the most popular current treatments that are being used to todaY.
    Unfortunately, topical treatments do not work from the inside out and are better used in conjunction with an oral treatment. An effective topical solution comes in the form of benzoyl peroxide. Cheap, effective, and readily available to anyone. Most drug stores carry it. There are a few popular oral acne pills that are available by presciption as well. They all come with very serious side effects.

Acne-tame is a safe side effect free product that may help prevent acne.

Pantothenic Acid- Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5 (a B vitamin), is a water-soluble vitamin required to sustain life (essential nutrient).
    A study published in 1995 by Dr. Lit-Hung Leung showed high doses of vitamin B5 resolved acne and decreased pore size. Dr. Leung also proposes a mechanism, stating that Co-Enzyme A regulates both hormones and fatty-acids, and without sufficient quantities of pantothenic acid, Co-Enzyme A will preferentially produce androgens. This causes fatty acids to build up and be excreted through sebaceous glands and causes acne. Unfortunatley the dosages used in the study deplete vital nutrients and can also cause gastrointestinal distress.

N-acetyl-L-cysteine Is a non-essential amino acid, which means that it is biosynthesized in humans. Co-enzyme A is made up of Pantothenic Acid, Cysteine, and ATP.
    Since the demand for Co-Enzyme A increases in adolescence, the need for Cysteine must increase. Cysteine is a sulfur amino acid that is heavily used in building keratin, which is an important constituent of the skin (which increases largely in size during adolescence), growing wanted and unwanted hair, and also used in forming nails. Administration of Cysteine is the only means by which we can reduce the dose of Pantothenic Acid to prevent acne. N-Acetyl Cysteine is a derivative of cysteine wherein an acetyl group is attached to the nitrogen atom. This more powerful version is used as a pharmaceutical drug in some countries.

Vitamin A- Is a fat soluble vitamin, meaning it is best absorbed in the presence of some fat. It is beneficial for night vision, night blindness, aids in hormone production, and maintains the integrity of the mucous membranes, respiratory, urinary, and digestive tracts. It also aids in the growth of the skin, teeth, and bones, as well as improving immune system function. At very high doses it is very effective for treating acne, but the side effects are not worth it at all because it will build up into a toxic level in your body. It is added at a low doseage to Acnetame to help fight acne, but not to give the dangerous side effects. Accutane is a synthetic form of Vitamin A.

Selenium- Selenium is an essential micronutrient needed throughout life in small quantities. Selenium is a trace mineral that is a component of glutathione peroxidase. Glutathione peroxidase is an antioxidant and detoxifying enzyme. For best results in fighting acne, selenium should be taken regulary for an extended period of time.

Chromium- Helps control the insulin insensivity that is caused by our Western diet built on carbs/sugar. There are numerous studies that show natives who live on a diet of non-refined sugars, veggies and meat do not have acne, but when put on a Western diet, they develope acne.

Piperine- By inhibiting drug metabolism, piperine increases the bioavailability of various compounds. Thereby making Acnetame's ingredients stronger.

Biotin- As enzyme co-factors, Biotin and Vitamin B5 function in concert for many body processes. Symptoms of biotin deficiency include:
    Hair loss (alopecia)
    Conjunctivitis
    Dermatitis in the form of a scaly red rash around the eyes, nose, mouth, and genital area.
    Neurological symptoms in adults such as depression, lethargy, hallucination, and numbness and tingling of the extremities.

Niacin- Also known as vitamin B3, is known for the flushed feeling some users report from it. It also works in concert for far better results in fighting acne when teamed with other B vitamins than when used alone.

Co-Q10- CoQ10's key role is producing adenosine triphosphate (ATP), upon which all cellular functions depend. Secondary to that, CoQ10 functions as a powerful antioxidant and is essential for healthy youthful skin. It is a naturally occurring nutrient found in every living cell of your body, and provides the source of all cellular energy for building new cells and tissue for smooth, firm skin.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

I need to clear my acne..
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool I hadn't seen that. Good deal.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

I have a topical Emu oil+tea tree oil+other topical skin cleanser/toner comming out in the next 30 days to go along with this product.
    The product is already in production right now and will be the perfect product combo to attack acne from the inside out guys...

If you have never experenced the natural power of emu oil ( one of the most powerful Natural transdermals ever) then you are missing out. It will deliver the tea tree oil (natural anti bacterial) Both perfectly over the skin and deep into the skin. Along with the other ingredients in this product and combined with the Acne tame you cant go wrong.
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like taking both emu oil and green tea oil for my ringworm issues or skin bacteria related issues.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I think the combination of the best possible topical and the best possible pill together
    could be huge in both the bodybuilding community and even further!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Back in stock at nutraplanet!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I have a topical Emu oil+tea tree oil+other topical skin cleanser/toner comming out in the next 30 days to go along with this product.
    The product is already in production right now and will be the perfect product combo to attack acne from the inside out guys...

If you have never experenced the natural power of emu oil ( one of the most powerful Natural transdermals ever) then you are missing out. It will deliver the tea tree oil (natural anti bacterial) Both perfectly over the skin and deep into the skin. Along with the other ingredients in this product and combined with the Acne tame you cant go wrong.
    When will this be coming out? I want to use this during my next cycle.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Great review just posted for acnetame is the supp reviews section.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Bump
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Just came across this. I could really something like this
    ACSM-CPT
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

i think i will try this too.. freaking still dealing with some acne in my mid 20's.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thanks for adding the review, definitely helping folks out on cycle. Last thing you want is to get ripped, and then covered with zits!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. acnetame review with pics
    By bentforks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 10:29 AM
  2. AcneTame Review
    By muscl3s in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 08:37 PM
  3. Lucidrol Video Review WANTED