My 7 Month Transformation with Needto

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Ok guys/gals,

I don't like to toot my own horn, and honestly I'm embarresed to show these pictures BUT I feel as though I must show them as I'm extremelly impressed with both myself and Needto's products.

This company is truly like no other- and I'm not referring just to supplement companies, I mean EVERY other company. Nate is a man of his word and has a staff of mad scientists that keep coming up with better and stronger products. I mean, he'll give you your money back if they don't "work" for you. In reality, they WILL work, you just need to work for it as well.

Anyways onto my pics/supps.

A little backround- I was out of the gym for about 5-6 years due to Crohns disease. I had multiple hospital visits, lost a ton of weight (muscle mass), ate horribly and was depressed. In the beginning of May it was literally like a light switch. I started working out using the normal mass produced products not knowing any better. I stumbled onto EF and found the Needto Sponsored forums. I spent hours upon hours reading about his products and decided to give it shot.

Since then I've been a convert and literally will not try anything else. Here is what I've done that has lead me to gaining 34lbs since May from Needto's products:

Beast/Epi/DV2/ HCGenerate/ Gear/ Better Protein bars/ Whey to build muscle/ Unleashed/PCT.

I've also followed what I've learned on the forums regarding proper diet, training programs, and dosing on all the products. Like stated, these were all spread out over 7 months allowing proper PCT after my PH Cycles. I'm hoping to gain another 25-30lbs by this summer (June). With the help of Needto and his new products I know this is definitely attainable.

Let me know your thoughts, I have a thick skin and can take it!

Attachments

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Can u give a little detail one diet,training and how u took ur ph and supps. Keep it up.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thanks guys!

Halfhuman- In the beginning it was a lot of trial and error. To be honest, my diet wasn't dialed in perfectly to my PH runs until my last PH Run that ended earlier this month (the second picture).

Like I stated before I have Crohns, so gaining any weight whatsoever is very very hard as its an intestinal disease. So my diet consisted of anywhere from 3500-4000 calories a day, 250+/-g of carbs (iso carb, oats, sandwiches), and about 300-350g of protein (4 shakes, protein bars, peanut butter sandwiches, cans of tuna, etc).

If I wasn't getting what I needed for they day in terms of calories, carbs, protein, I'd get a footlong tuna sub from Subway. Their bread alone can hit your calories and carbs for the day LOL.

My training the entire time has been high weight, low rep until fail. I've beat personal records without spotters - 225lb flat bench for 4 reps, it was 205 for 1 in college, I think I could get 250 once which is in my opinion impressive for a guy my size.

I workout 4 or 5 days a week depending on how the muscles feel and the results have been great. Its fun to learn what PH does better with what (Beast loves Protein as does EPI, Diesel loves Carbs/Calories which I lacked during that cycle and didn't get the gains I wanted- but that was my fault entirely, bad diet and I got sick but still managed to gain 5lbs!).

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
good job bro

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thanks guys, really appreciate it!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Enjoyed helping you every step of the way bro and this is only a stepping stone in your life. I will always be here for you as long as I am permitted to do so by life and all it holds for me.

I am always ready to pick up the phone, My pm's are a click away, and My heart is with you and every man/woman like you daily. Hit me up on my forum needtobuildmuscle.com in a pm bro.. Give me a long detailed story and send me these pics again. Will make you member of the month this month and with that a free gift code for the store.

Stories like this are what make me feel alive.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro great job!! Leaner with a lot more muscle. Keep killin it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job man! impressive transformation done with great products! Well done!

Reps

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thank you all so much for the positive Feedback. Honestly I was kinda nervous putting these up with all you huge guys/great looking gals on this site, but honestly I've never felt more confident in myself and what I've achieved-will achieve then I do now.

Needto- I'm flattered Bro and will definitely give you a write up of EVERYTHING. I'm a talker/"writer" so be prepared for a book LOL.

Thanks again everyone!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Yep... great job ... and just remember... all the big guys were not at one point in their life, you have to start with what you have and build on it. As long as you keep improving that is all that matters. I just got back into it about 5 months ago myself (been off for 10 years) and I'm seeing fast gains (thanks muscle memory) but... as with everyone, not satisfied by any means... just keep truckin... thats what i'm doing :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent work! Merry Christmas Bro!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro you've gotten bigger and leaner, keep doing what you're doing

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thanks guys and Merry Christmas to you. I can't wait to try more products and post up more after pics!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thanks again to everyone, I'm pumped to get back in the gym after about a week and a half off. Had a busy holiday with a new Baby on 12/26. I've been off work/gym until today and between the lack of sleep and the holidays my diet hasn't been the greatest.

Thankfully I'm back today and get to try out my new tub of N2KTS, Apple Flavor! Just what I'll need to get myself back "into it".

I also just picked up 2 bottles of EPI, 2 bottles of Diesel V2, and a bottle of Forma to be followed up with some HCGenerate, Need2slin, and Phytoserm347. I cannot wait.

Next goal is 25-30 more lbs by May- a total of 60lbs gained in a year's time with Needtobuildmuscle!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks again to everyone, I'm pumped to get back in the gym after about a week and a half off. Had a busy holiday with a new Baby on 12/26. I've been off work/gym until today and between the lack of sleep and the holidays my diet hasn't been the greatest.

Thankfully I'm back today and get to try out my new tub of N2KTS, Apple Flavor! Just what I'll need to get myself back "into it".

I also just picked up 2 bottles of EPI, 2 bottles of Diesel V2, and a bottle of Forma to be followed up with some HCGenerate, Need2slin, and Phytoserm347. I cannot wait.

Next goal is 25-30 more lbs by May- a total of 60lbs gained in a year's time with Needtobuildmuscle!
great change man,wish you luck with your new goal

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thanks! I just posted a new thread in the Supp Log/Review section for N2KTS, please check it out guys. This is yet another amazing supp from NTBM!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I just posted a new thread in the Supp Log/Review section for N2KTS, please check it out guys. This is yet another amazing supp from NTBM!
Already posted in your thread my man, but I failed to mention that I think it would be a good idea to log it. good luck Bro!:D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the baby! keep it up bro! take some pics before ur cycle to compare again..25-30lbs is no joke! u will look huge!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2011 id your year bro. Kill that sh*t and make it your B*tch!!!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thanks guys, I hope to get that much weight in just a couple months. With Nates help, I think its completely possible.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LondonerTWBULLY Anabolics 13
Pics 10
Pics 9
mgop88 Cycle Logs 3
orlandojesus Pics 8