• Established
Glad to see this finally happen.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i had you beat but cant post at work ;)

back on topic...YAY!!!!!!
Bu..... bu.... but but but.... :surprised:

Hey I'll gladly give you the blue ribbon :)

I am sort of disappointed I suppose, there was a lot of talk from the Nutra reps about there being a price cut as it was brought to the site. I understand and COMPLETELY support the prices NTBM has, as I have argued and defended at length, but maybe at least an intro reduction so more members can experience their virgin encounter with NTBM and never turn back! :)

SBT

SBT

Awards
NICE!!! Glad to see NTBM up there!! ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good times guys!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice, good to see NTBM at the planet.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Amen, any flash sales on the way?

tvg67

Awards
I'm not sure I see the benefit of this? The prices on Nutraplanet are the same as ordering direct from N2BM (which includes free shipping and frequent discount codes).
Why order from Nutraplanet at the same price, then tack on shipping charges?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great for NTBM and great for Nutraplanet!:D

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
I'm not sure I see the benefit of this? The prices on Nutraplanet are the same as ordering direct from N2BM (which includes free shipping and frequent discount codes).
Yeah, I don't get it. Not to mention need2's shipping was waaaaay faster than when I ordered from NP. Just sayin'.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I don't get it. Not to mention need2's shipping was waaaaay faster than when I ordered from NP. Just sayin'.
You guys are right about shipping costs, but it does have its benefits having it here at Nutra. For instance, Need2slin is out of stock at NTBM, but is in stock here at Nutra. There may be times that you can get something at one place that the other is out of etc. I can recall many times a lot of people waiting on HCGenerate to get back in stock...now you have options:)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You guys are right about shipping costs, but it does have its benefits having it here at Nutra. For instance, Need2slin is out of stock at NTBM, but is in stock here at Nutra. There may be times that you can get something at one place that the other is out of etc. I can recall many times a lot of people waiting on HCGenerate to get back in stock...now you have options:)
That's a fair question (at the top), but Rick Rock did a nice job summing it up. It widens the horizons and options of the consumer, and also simultaneously makes sure they not only have more choices to keep their cabinets full of their favorite products from one website or the other, but will also surely bring more people into the realm of NTBM than every before. :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup always check NP if something is out of stock @ our store. Now theres always hope fellas;)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And rlssupplements.com along with brutalalchemy.com products are also in nutraplanet now too. All our bad ass products are in nutra now!!!!!!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
And rlssupplements.com along with brutalalchemy.com products are also in nutraplanet now too. All our bad ass products are in nutra now!!!!!!!!
Something new and exciting, always coming from NTBM. The stairway to (supplemental) heaven! ;)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also Nutra is always doing bigger and better sales.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They sold out of HCGenerate already... damn...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They sold out of HCGenerate already... damn...
and need2slin they sold out of that two bro...
BTW we will be making nutraplanet there on protein bar flavor that you will only be able to get at nutraplanet.. Not sure what flavor we will go with on this maybe we will have a vote for it..

choc coconut
Strawberry banana
blueberry cake
butter pecan
cookies and cream
we got a lot of flavors in the works and some of them will only be at nutra.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and need2slin they sold out of that two bro...
BTW we will be making nutraplanet there on protein bar flavor that you will only be able to get at nutraplanet.. Not sure what flavor we will go with on this maybe we will have a vote for it..

choc coconut
Strawberry banana
blueberry cake
butter pecan
cookies and cream
we got a lot of flavors in the works and some of them will only be at nutra.
Cookies and Cream has my vote:)