NTBM Gear feedback?

ModernLats

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before but from skimming around this board I did not come across what I was looking for.

I currently cycle from Nutrapro, Muscle milk and PP's Imap but after reading about NTBM Gear product I found myself wanting to try it. Although the only thing really stopping me is the price at this time. So in turn I would like to have any members feedback that has used it and the other brands I listed and could compare.

Any response directed to answering my question is much appreciated.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use M-Rods15 for 15% off should you by it.

I used it a while ago and really enjoyed it. After a few weeks of use I could really tell my blood volume increased from the pumps in the gym. I love cassis for this reason.

Fadogia is in as well and gaining mad popularity.

EDIT: My post was in regards to BRIDGE lol...

Woops :)

Reactions: mw1

ModernLats

Awards
Not bad, I might have to order a bottle myself with that discount. Thanks

thenightmare2

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before but from skimming around this board I did not come across what I was looking for.

I currently cycle from Nutrapro, Muscle milk and PP's Imap but after reading about NTBM Gear product I found myself wanting to try it. Although the only thing really stopping me is the price at this time. So in turn I would like to have any members feedback that has used it and the other brands I listed and could compare.

Any response directed to answering my question is much appreciated.
Its a really good product I run it whenever I can afford it! Im using it on a cut right now so I can cut cals and not really have much if any muscle wasting!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I like it at 8 caps ED split up throughout the day. In between meals.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a log of it with Need2Slin. It was really good paired with a nutrient partitioner. Gear is quite effective at making your meals more anabolic, then the Need2Slin helps drive the nutrients into the muscles. Great combo!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I definitely plan to use Gear next time I cut.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I really like Gear a lot since it offers lots of health properties and anti-catabolic properties in between training.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on using it sometime this next spring, when I start cutting. Sounds like a solid product

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Makes a great stack with need2slin for a natty cut or bulk, and is a great addition to any cycle, as protein synthesis is improved...

I plan on making it a part of my post cycle therapy (including a change in diet, and other otc supps to aid in recovery and strength/muscle retention)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes a great stack with need2slin for a natty cut or bulk, and is a great addition to any cycle, as protein synthesis is improved...

I plan on making it a part of my post cycle therapy (including a change in diet, and other otc supps to aid in recovery and strength/muscle retention)
Great addition man, I bet your PCT is gonna kick ass, I know you got lots in it;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good advice here.I didn't consider adding need 2 slin into the mix but that might be a good idea to add onto my winter bulk.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
definitely...

gear is always in my arsenal when im bulking.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
its been a while since ive used GEAR, beening getting amino's for BCAA's mainly for a while now. Interested in seeing what 12 caps a day will bring.