dosing for helladrol

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Im running helladrol, my first cycle, right now and am all most 4 weeks in. I dosed the first week at 50 then 75 the next three weeks. Is it ok to bump it up to 100 for the last two weeks?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Make sure to monitor your BP, but you should be fine. 100 is where I prefer to run it.

thenightmare2

Awards
I cranked it up to 150 mgs for four weeks recovered fine wasnt shut down at all and had a sick cycle! I think you could probably start alittle higher then 50 if you wanted too as well!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Make sure to monitor your BP, but you should be fine. 100 is where I prefer to run it.
I cranked it up to 150 mgs for four weeks recovered fine wasnt shut down at all and had a sick cycle! I think you could probably start alittle higher then 50 if you wanted too as well!
Agreed. Halo is very weak for me, while others respond very well to it. All depends on the person. But don't be afraid to take it to 100mg.

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. I'm taking it to 100!

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Keep us posted on your results bro!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted on your results bro!

Well right now im up about 10lbs and all my main lifts have seen significant improvements!

I'll give a more detailed review in a couple weeks when i finish

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Well right now im up about 10lbs and all my main lifts have seen significant improvements!

Nice! I've never taken a Halo clone, but i'm looking forward to try it. I've "only" taken original Oral Turinabol at 50mg and i had the best shape of my live on this stuff! :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

I agree, running solo, i would run it at 125-150mg ED depending on how you feel.

Thats the way I would run it. 6 weeks, cut the f up

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with what everyone else has suggested. Increase the dose watch the sides. When sides get bad cut back by 25 mg.

thenightmare2

Awards

Looks about right to me! You probably could finish with a bang and add a few more lbs!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Well, I will be done with the cycle in four days. It was a decent run, Ive got another bottle of it and next time I will be running it at a much higher dose. Even at 100 i had no BP issues (other than the slight elevation that is to be expected), i didnt even get any back pumps AT ALL!

Right now I am up about 12 lbs. and saw decent strength gains on all of my major lifts.

Squat = +35
Bench = +25
Deads = +40
OH Press = +20

Next time i think ill run it something like this 75/100/100/125/ ? / ? See how i respond to 125 and go from there.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I will be done with the cycle in four days. It was a decent run, Ive got another bottle of it and next time I will be running it at a much higher dose. Even at 100 i had no BP issues (other than the slight elevation that is to be expected), i didnt even get any back pumps AT ALL!

Right now I am up about 12 lbs. and saw decent strength gains on all of my major lifts.

Squat = +35
Bench = +25
Deads = +40
OH Press = +20

Next time i think ill run it something like this 75/100/100/125/ ? / ? See how i respond to 125 and go from there.
Nice a 12 lb gain off of Halodrol is awesome! The Helladrol is good stuff mang!

JGant

Awards
Im about to start my 3rd cycle... First time using Helladrol. my cycle will look like this

Pre Load Milk Thistle
Helladrol 50/75/75/100/100/75
HCGenerate as directed (end of cycle)
Clomid 150/100/100/50
Supress C as directed
& of course Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Milk Thistle (all the way through)
Power Shock for intra workout
Possibly n-fuse (pwo)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im about to start my 3rd cycle... First time using Helladrol. my cycle will look like this

Pre Load Milk Thistle
Clomid 150/100/100/50
Supress C as directed
& of course Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Milk Thistle (all the way through)
Possibly n-fuse (pwo)
The last week keep it at 100 or maybe bump it to 125.
Thats a high dose on clomid for just a Halo cycle. You should be fine with 50mg , maybe 100 for some of the first week.

Otherwise everything else looks good bud! Have a great cycle:D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The last week keep it at 100 or maybe bump it to 125.
Thats a high dose on clomid for just a Halo cycle. You should be fine with 50mg , maybe 100 for some of the first week.

Otherwise everything else looks good bud! Have a great cycle:D
Yeah I agree even the 100 of clomid is isn't needed, 50 will do the trick.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pre Load Milk Thistle
Clomid 150/100/100/50
Supress C as directed
Possibly n-fuse (pwo)
Agree with what the couple guys above me said. :)

JGant

Awards
I really appreciate the input on the clomid! I was just trying to be safe with 150 haha. But if just 50 will do the trick then thats what ill do! Take care hope yall are having a great new year.

JGant

Awards
Ps anyone needs a little discount to 4rx help yourself. [just got this in an email from them]

Using a unique code (that belongs to you) their purchase will be discounted by 10% OR they will get 20% extra pills, giving them an incentive to order using your code!

Your Code: W47TG52M

JGant

Awards
Hey Mr. Kleen73 I got your pm... until I have 7 posts I can't pm anyone. Anyway thanks alot. I thought generosity & good deeds were a thing of the past! Thanks for proving me wrong. Take care & Godbless

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Pre Load Milk Thistle
Clomid 150/100/100/50
Supress C as directed
Possibly n-fuse (pwo)
there is absolutely no reason you should have to run Hdrol at 100mgs or even 75 mgs at your weight....more is not always better;):)

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
75 mgs was weak for me, Id do 100mgs but Im 250 lbs

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
joltx Anabolics 10
tilldeath Anabolics 11
Anabolics 3