MY Christmas present--from NTBM--

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
I know that there is a thread here on how great NTBM and the products are but I got more. Also hoping to use this as a log..
OK for starters im out of work right now. My friend(now me) orders his supps from NTBM anyway he had to talk to the owner"MR.NATE" and he got talking about me. My friend gets me something every time he orders and I was with him when the order arrived, he said it looked bigger than it should.. He opened it and inside was a note(a had writing note,when was the last time you saw one of them)telling him to give me these FREE PRODUCTS. They are GEAR, N2SLIN, ANCIENT STRENGTH, AMPLIFY02 and like a million sample packs of WHEY PROTEIN. that along with the two bags of BETTER PROTEIN BARS-chocolate banana my friend got me is a great start. Plus I still get to use N2KTS when I work out with my friend. Now I would like to get some ONSLAUGHT for my post workout, it taste awesome cinnamony and N2KTS of my own(maybe I will win some and be lucky twice)
THANK YOU
FOR THE FREE PRODUCTS
NTBM
Who ever says he is not a good guy is just a jealous nobody or a washed up has been that cant stand being that way. Hey I have made mistakes(thats why im jobless) and you have too. There is no one on this planet that can say they havent.(<-- not trying to rub anyone the wrong way,but its a fact)
I am hoping to start using these products Monday, mite have to wait until after the holidays as my eating habit wound be all that good. People my new friend what do you think should I start Monday even If I know how my eating is going to be? Will three or four days of bad eating plus my B-day drinking(not much as I dont drink) really hurt my gains that im hoping to get? Should I just wait till January and think on the lines of a new-years resolution? imput would be appreciated thank you and again thank you MR.NTBM best Christmas present I could get..

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Forgot to say he didnt have to give me anything. He did it out of the niceness of his hart. It also took money out of his pocket that with the holidays here could have gone somewhere else. again
THANK YOU
Remember this_-- No good deeds go unnoticed.<--From the biggest guy him self. I guess thats all that matters. Religious or not Religious.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
very cool!! good stuff Mr. Chase!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man Nate is truly awesome. I am not surprised to hear this one bit.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Great! Nate is really the best! He plays in his own league!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I hope I get a similar package!!!!

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Hey guys there is a contest over at NTBM. I wanted to HELP as I got HELP but my friend doesnt want me to use his name(he doesnt want to be recognized for doing a good thing :( ). Go over and make a account, than go to CHAT and find the contest about naming people. If you have a friend there type his/her name in or type in the name SWEED, thats the name he said to use as he is a friend of his too. I will have to say my FRIEND likes to help all HIS FRIENDS. I told him I would get the word out.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nate is a good guy and always giving.

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Reps get free products...why are you surprised?
Good for the REPS, They should get free products. However MY FRIEND OR I ARE NOT REPS for this company. I wish I was!!!!
THIS IS MY HAPPY HOLIDAY THREAD. IF YOUR GONNA BE HATING OR TRY TO ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING I AM NOT, THAN BE GONE
So tomorrow is Monday and I didnt get any help with my problem.:dunno: I dont know if I should start to use this or not. Holiday season in my family means we do get togethers that involves food. I dont want to be rude and not eat, thats like a sign of disrespect. Well I got all night to think about it..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I know who the reps are and UncleCool is not one of them....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very nice Uncle Cool! Hope you enjoy the products

Something about FREE stuff... just makes them seem that much better :)

Grey Warden

Awards
what i find particularly interesting about unclecool is when i go to the ntbm forum and click on his user name 'UNCLECOOL' to view his statistics i am unable to see his posts. his statistics clearly state he has 4 posts but none of them are visible..... could this be because all four posts are in the rep forum which is unaccessible to the genal public???

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
that is pretty awesome

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
what i find particularly interesting about unclecool is when i go to the ntbm forum and click on his user name 'UNCLECOOL' to view his statistics i am unable to see his posts. his statistics clearly state he has 4 posts but none of them are visible..... could this be because all four posts are in the rep forum which is unaccessible to the genal public???
No. I dont know why your not seeing them but go to chat and you will find all 4 as I was not a member at that site until the other day. I dont get much computer time and was spending it here.
Too bad that there is a lot of jealous people here who want to say that I am someone that I am not and cant take the fack that NTBM was just trying to help a fat unemployed kid get in shape.
Was told that when I was ready to ask question that this site would help. I know products from NTBM, I know I can get stuff from GNC and I know product names but not who there made by. Everyone laughs at the gym when I ask about products from GNC. Thats why I am here, to learn who makes what. How ever I asked a question in this thread and still no one has answered. I will not come and say I dont work/REP or anything else for NTBM. All I will do is give my "real" views on the products I have. Four posts for a rep who just made a account, if I was the owner I would fire him. LMFAO

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Very nice Uncle Cool! Hope you enjoy the products

Something about FREE stuff... just makes them seem that much better :)
Thank you, I hope I do. Just wish people would let me enjoy this site. So far I have found some good stuff and hope to find more.
Your a REP, What should I do? Should I start now or wait until after the holiday season? My eating wont be real bad how ever it wont be "clean"
I havent started yet as when I awoke this morning I could not swallow and now I think I am getting a cold..
Free stuff is awesome for me for so many reasons. However I will post what I think of the Products and how they work for me as if I payed double for them..I hope they are as good as I hear they are.

nerdalert

Awards
nothing wrong with free stuff..I know the last order I got had a little surprise in it for me ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well Uncle Cool, everyone's suspicion aside, I am going to follow along to see how it works out for you.