HCGenerate First 13 days...

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I was originally going to write just a final review for this product but felt inclined to at least give an update since adding HCGen to my stack. I've been doing a pretty heavy Epi-Strong & Hella recomp. I will be stopping this monday at 8 weeks. I've had experiences with both solo and stacked, along with blood work from previous cycles of using both, and took into consideration my belief of letting gains solidify when I designed this 8 week stack. Anyways, normally with epi or hella I stop getting morning wood around middle of week 5. Not to say that other damage via bloodwork wont be evident, but that is a marker for me that a I take note of during my cycles. This happened almost like clockwork on this cycle, just a few days sooner due to stacking both. Anyways, 13 days ago, I started taking HCGen 10 caps daily. About day 4-6 I started feeling a lingering more alpha, upbeat feeling that was really noticeable after having been on cycle for 6 weeks. I thought to myself, even if I feel like this till the end of my cycle, it'd definitely be worth me using 1 of my 3 bottles of HCGEN for. However, it didn't stop there. I've woken up with full blown wood 4 days straight, and over the last 2 weeks, all my lifts and started increasing again without raising my hell and epi doses. (kinda in a cruise mode with diet and training near perfect). Bottom line- this **** works, i normally dont even really review stuff just sometimes pop in and say what I like best, but this had me inclined to do so, and that says something even of itself.

GREAT PRODUCT- and literally not even dreading pct coming from the way this has me feeling.

Got two gear and another need 2 slin on the way also, can't hurt :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I do love that stuff. Great product.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate is boners galore bro...

Thanks for the post enjoyed reading it. I notice libido drags in week 4-5 as well on oral cycles. HCGen is my ticket as well.

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
I here such good things about this product I cant wait to try it..

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
So is there a consensus on the best time to start dosing HCGenerate within/after a cycle?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am definitely looking at putting HCG in as part of my cycle PCT and may start it on the last week so I get a kick start before I run nolva. Just the samples I have used before my workouts these last few days are pretty glaringly obvious how effective hcg is.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is there a consensus on the best time to start dosing HCGenerate within/after a cycle?
If you are doing a long cycle without a test base with potential to hurt your libido, I would use it on cycle once libido starts going down.

If libido is unaffected, it makes an awesome PCT aid in combination with a SERM for recovery.

I am definitely looking at putting HCG in as part of my cycle PCT and may start it on the last week so I get a kick start before I run nolva. Just the samples I have used before my workouts these last few days are pretty glaringly obvious how effective hcg is.
Glad you like it my friend :yup:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
GREAT PRODUCT- and literally not even dreading pct coming from the way this has me feeling.
^ THAT sums up my entire feeling on HCGenerate... I was very weary and skeptical, just by virtue that it is OTC - but after trying it and feeling the results set in, I was amazed and now don't dread PCT!

Got two gear and another need 2 slin on the way also, can't hurt :)
NICE man, you're looking set... have not tried GEAR yet, but my love affair with Need 2 Slin is well documented ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is the truth, big believer in it!

jcratty75

Awards
i was unable to find HCG in stock so i had to go with double dossing the Bridge hope it works as well
i have 2 weeks left of my epi strong bridge then into PCT with formastanzol,Phytoserm 347,bridge,and DAA

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I say during and post, that is my opinion based on the bloods I have seen.

thenightmare2

Awards
It also depends on what your taking! I know for me at least hcgen is a must when running beastdrol for example

jumper75

Awards
HCGenereate is awesome stuff.... The benefits of it on cycle are priceless.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i was unable to find HCG in stock so i had to go with double dossing the Bridge hope it works as well
i have 2 weeks left of my epi strong bridge then into PCT with formastanzol,Phytoserm 347,bridge,and DAA
DD'ing the BRIDGE is going to serve you VERY well. Report back in a few weeks :)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and Nutraplanet his going to have this product soo too... Awesome all around now.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
and Nutraplanet his going to have this product soo too... Awesome all around now.
Ahhhhwwwww yeeee-ahhhhhhh!!!!

Always on the rise! NTBM :)

Great news and great for everyone all-round as I'm sure this will allow many users to give NTBM a try, instantly affirming what they have read and been hesitant to believe all this time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wish you all would just shut up about hcghenerate

i can't order until after christmas-and it is killing me, lol.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i wish you all would just shut up about hcghenerate

i can't order until after christmas-and it is killing me, lol.
Yeah, it's TERRIBLE in every way you can conceive! (If it was OPPOSITE DAY that is)! Sorry man, we're all waiting with bated breath, even the Reps :)

It should be out... very... soon - Need2 has been communicating with us and expressed he believes with high confidence it will be out IN December!

;)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I really need to do this. I think I might just for fun.
Fun.......... you shall have!!!

Better workouts, better pumps, better sleep and anticatabolic effect, and better... well, you know! ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This will make my testes GRANDE no? LOL

I can't wait to get my hands on some but money is limited right now. I do have 2 bottles of Bridge and will use it if I can't get ahold of the HCGenerate when it is available.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ive got big balls, she's got big balls, but WE"VE GOT THE BIGGEST... BALL OF THEM ALL! My balls are alway bouncing to the left and to the right...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ive got big balls, she's got big balls, but WE"VE GOT THE BIGGEST... BALL OF THEM ALL! My balls are alway bouncing to the left and to the right...
lol- i guess hcghenerate-
HAS THE BIGGEST BALLS OF THEM ALL!!!:friday:

i swear i haven't been drinking, lol:mischievous:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
QUICK... grab a guitar and a pad of paper, I've got a KILLER idea for a 80's hit tune!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
QUICK... grab a guitar and a pad of paper, I've got a KILLER idea for a 80's hit tune!
how about combining it with accept's song, then it would be-

WHOS' GOT THE BIGGEST BALLS TO THE WALL.:147:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
how about combining it with accept's song, then it would be-

WHOS' GOT THE BIGGEST BALLS TO THE WALL.:147:
To the windows.... to the wall.... till the sweat drops down my......

Oh Lil John!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
To the windows.... to the wall.... till the sweat drops down my......

Oh Lil John!
hey man, i just wanna get my picture on the cover of the ROLLING STONES.

GET IT-STONES, LOL.:friday:

oh well......

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
This will make my testes GRANDE no? LOL

geezus-made me think of ac/dc, lol.
Hey Bigt, I think Ive seen where u stated ur on TRT, have u used HCGenerate and have u noticed any increase in the twins size while using. I remember AMbulldog stating using this while on TRT and said he had a big increase in sex drive and morning wood. Ive been on TRT for two years and the twins are not what they used to be and this was expected, but wouldnt mind plumping them back up a little or is this asking too much from this product.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I still rock Back n Black on the way to the gym to this day, good rock and roll never gets old !!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Bigt, I think Ive seen where u stated ur on TRT, have u used HCGenerate and have u noticed any increase in the twins size while using. I remember AMbulldog stating using this while on TRT and said he had a big increase in sex drive and morning wood. Ive been on TRT for two years and the twins are not what they used to be and this was expected, but wouldnt mind plumping them back up a little or is this asking too much from this product.
rip- i am on trt since 8/28/09. i agree, my boys have definately lost some weight. but no-i haven't tried hcghenerate-yet. i read bulldogs thread also, i am waiting till after i get christmas paid for-THEN I WILL DEFINATELY BE GETTING A BOTTLE OF HCGHENERATE, i am very anxious to try it. every single review i have read has been very good.

if i had the cash i would be all over it.

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
rip- i am on trt since 8/28/09. i agree, my boys have definately lost some weight. but no-i haven't tried hcghenerate-yet. i read bulldogs thread also, i am waiting till after i get christmas paid for-THEN I WILL DEFINATELY BE GETTING A BOTTLE OF HCGHENERATE, i am very anxious to try it. every single review i have read has been very good.

if i had the cash i would be all over it.
Thanks BigT, always enjoy ur posts so keep me updated when u get HCG energized. I know u expermiment with different additions to ur TRT which helped u put on the most quality weight, I,m pretty excited to add Androhard to my TRT I as long as I can take it with my other prescribed meds......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks BigT, always enjoy ur posts so keep me updated when u get HCG energized. I know u expermiment with different additions to ur TRT which helped u put on the most quality weight, I,m pretty excited to add Androhard to my TRT I as long as I can take it with my other prescribed meds......
don't know about your other meds, but androhard is a nice addition, imo. hcghenerate could be used either on cycle or after-i almost said pct, lol.

absolutely, i will probably log it once i get it.

good luck to you, and thanks for the kind words.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would imagine that HCGenerate would definitely help with that. It is best used during cycle to keep the boys producing in the presence of higher levels of androgens. I would think it would help on low doses of testosterone and MAY be more effective boosting the boys in that situation. That is my educated GUESS regarding being more effective with a TRT dose.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that HCGenerate would definitely help with that. It is best used during cycle to keep the boys producing in the presence of higher levels of androgens. I would think it would help on low doses of testosterone and MAY be more effective boosting the boys in that situation. That is my educated GUESS regarding being more effective with a TRT dose.
Kleen, very interesting. So you're theorizing that HCGenerate could elicit results similar in dynamic as those realized while on the lower end of doctor prescribed testosterone replacement therapy?

*I am still debating, only due to cost concerns, whether or not to run HCGenerate continually concomitant with my forthcoming cycle, or only begin dosing 4 weeks prior to drug cessation and parlay through PCT.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen, very interesting. So you're theorizing that HCGenerate could elicit results similar in dynamic as those realized while on the lower end of doctor prescribed testosterone replacement therapy?

*I am still debating, only due to cost concerns, whether or not to run HCGenerate continually concomitant with my forthcoming cycle, or only begin dosing 4 weeks prior to drug cessation and parlay through PCT.
No actually I am just theorizing that HCGenerate could possibly improve natural Testosterone production while at a TRT dose of Testosterone, by adding in the natural SERM and telling the boys to produce more testosterone. Basically saying that I could see someone on TRT benefiting by having higher test due to getting a little more natural production than normal while on TRT. Kind of like say if one of us took a test booster. Our testosterone levels increase slightly over baseline and we reap the benefits. I think that it would be about the same benefit by increasing natural production while having the constant baseline which is the TRT doses. I would also assume that perhaps your testosterone levels MAY stay more even between shots due to the SERM activity. That would just be another benefit since TRT doses have hills and valleys due to shot frequency and half life of the testosterone esthers.

These are just my thoughts on it, going by what I know of the product this is a very plausible scenario.

As far as whether or not to take it through out due to costs. I know it isn't cheap, but then again neither is your health or the cycles we run. Between support supps and DS and a PCT we end up putting a good bit out there. However I think it would be a worthy investment to use HCGenerate all the way through, or maybe even start the cycle using Bridge, you save a little money there and still get 500 mg of Fadogia and other test boosting product in it. You could use that the first month and I imagine it would help limit shut down then move to HCGen as you get deeper into the cycle. My goal on my next cycle is going to be to limit shut down as much as possible. I want my natural test levels back up as quickly as possible.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
No actually I am just theorizing that HCGenerate could possibly improve natural Testosterone production while at a TRT dose of Testosterone, by adding in the natural SERM and telling the boys to produce more testosterone.
Thanks for explaining, I follow you. As for BRIDGE and/or HCGenerate, if it were up to me, I would NEVER come off. I have been using BRIDGE basically since I became a NTBM rep :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for explaining, I follow you. As for BRIDGE and/or HCGenerate, if it were up to me, I would NEVER come off. I have been using BRIDGE basically since I became a NTBM rep :)
that is a big time endorsement, imo.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
that is a big time endorsement, imo.
I may be the only athlete who enjoys BRIDGE more than HCGenerate (and that's saying something, because HCGenerate is, bar NONE, the most enjoyable and efficacious OTC PCT product I have ever tried). BRIDGE, however, offers quite the thoughtful assortment of other anti-catabolic and muscle volumizing ingredients.

MAN - all this talk of new theories, supplements, and nutritional strategies has me wanting to board the pre-competition train again! Every year before the show I think "This is RETARDED, I'm NEVER going through this agony again!" Then, like clockwork, the following year - BOOM, the bodybuilding bug bites me again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I may be the only athlete who enjoys BRIDGE more than HCGenerate (and that's saying something, because HCGenerate is, bar NONE, the most enjoyable and efficacious OTC PCT product I have ever tried). BRIDGE, however, offers quite the thoughtful assortment of other anti-catabolic and muscle volumizing ingredients.

MAN - all this talk of new theories, supplements, and nutritional strategies has me wanting to board the pre-competition train again! Every year before the show I think "This is RETARDED, I'm NEVER going through this agony again!" Then, like clockwork, the following year - BOOM, the bodybuilding bug bites me again.
lol-it's like unrequited love. it kicks you in the ass but you keep coming back for more.....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be running this in my PCT next week since she's finally back in stock ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL Outstanding buddy. She's a great product! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
LOL Outstanding buddy. She's a great product! :)
From now on... EVERY TIME I think about HCGenerate, I'm going to think of one of those 1940's bombshell beauties painted on the fronts of combat fighter jets.

Was this done to distract the enemy.... or.... to boost the T levels in our men? ;)

PS: Or both?