N2KTS Review!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N2KTS

I've heard so many good things about this product. NeedTo was nice enough to send out 100 free bottles of the stuff after a huge debate.

I received Green Apple flavor and we'll start at the flavor. It was good, not very strong however. It turned the water a bright green. I could drink this stuff on a daily basis, not a problem but not the best stuff. It also doesn't mix very well as I had to keep stirring the whole time I drank this.

The energy of this stuff is good. Almost perfect. It gave me a good energy rush and I couldn't wait to get to the gym. Once at the gym I had no problem completeing my workout and the time seemed to fly by. Also cardio was made easier after my weight training. I did get a good sweat going. After working out I didn't experience any crash.

I've seen a lot of ppl comment about the BA tingles from this product. I don't know if I'm used to BA now or what but I didn't really didn't feel any. Which is not bad thing for me. I hate the BA tingles and feel it really hampers the intensity of training. I do understand that it does help with lactic acid and the such so I'm glad it's in there and even more happy that it didn't give me the crazy tingles.

The pumps weren't crazy either. Again not a bad thing. They were better than normal or without the product. Not skin bursting which I like because I feel when it's to strong it could really cut the workout short.

This is a solid product and has a very good ingredient profile. Strong stim's to get you going and everything else is solid as well without being mind blowing. Which I'm not upset about at all because sometimes I don't need all the extra stuff. Just a kick in the arse and some creatine.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur with your review Gotti and I received the same flavor. I have no mixability issues with my blender bottle though. I will say that the stims are very potent if you take more than 1 scoop and I think the pumps are much better than a few others I have taken.

Used it for cardio today, 3/4 scoop and I flew threw it with a great sweat. For those on the fence with this, let me make one thing clear: it says 45 servings and unlike a certain other pwo that claims 45, this one actually has 45! I like the other one too but this is better, hands down!

thenightmare2

Awards
N2kts is the best pwo out there imo

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice detailed review, N2KTS is strong stuff for sure!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Used it for cardio today, 3/4 scoop and I flew threw it with a great sweat. For those on the fence with this, let me make one thing clear: it says 45 servings and unlike a certain other pwo that claims 45, this one actually has 45! I like the other one too but this is better, hands down!
X2, this is the only Pre WO ive used that you dont need 2-3 servings. its says 45 and they mean it. I never tried 1.5 because there was never a need for it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2, this is the only Pre WO ive used that you dont need 2-3 servings. its says 45 and they mean it. I never tried 1.5 because there was never a need for it.
After about 20 doses I had to take 1.5 scoops but consider that is 4-5 weeks of use, it is a very good pre-workout. I am not a huge fan of geranium oil but when I want to use it, this is a great option.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, i kinda forgot i wrote this review, this was before i was a rep, oufinny was right tho, after that first dose, mixing became easier, taste grew on me, i just started the grape, i don't usually like grape flavored things, this is good, not as good as the apple but def better than most grape products i've tried

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, i kinda forgot i wrote this review, this was before i was a rep, oufinny was right tho, after that first dose, mixing became easier, taste grew on me, i just started the grape, i don't usually like grape flavored things, this is good, not as good as the apple but def better than most grape products i've tried
I ran out of the apple not long ago, it lasted a while and I don't use ones with geranium much, it is much better than jack3d. I would be game to get another if it sold for $29.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nutraplanet had it for $24.99 but they are currently out of stock....hopefully they'll keep the price when they re-up their stock

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I love the N2KTS myself also. i like to alternate from my ASGT to the N2KTS.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nutraplanet had it for $24.99 but they are currently out of stock....hopefully they'll keep the price when they re-up their stock
That is a good price on it. N2KTS has been my favorite preworkout by far since the first time I tried it. Great stuff! :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a damn good deal. N2kts is by far the strongest pre workout I've tried. I know the profile is similar to others.. But try it and I guarantee you'll be shocked at how different and stronger it is than the rest.

Srs I only need 1 scoop. Any more and it's way too much for me. (Used to use 3 scoops of Jacked)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can even check out David Dunn's review or ask him. He'll tell you about N2KTS ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
tried N2KTS today.. The energy is crazy, the pumps are sick, and it feels real.. i love N2KTS!!! (superfan) :biglaugh:
Have you ever tried double dipping on it matty?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Stuff is great tho. I don't double dip

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Stuff is great tho. I don't double dip
I double dip....but I like a lot of stim and I am pretty tolerant to most stims. 2 scoops is incredible though! :woohoo:

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
N2KTS

I've heard so many good things about this product. NeedTo was nice enough to send out 100 free bottles of the stuff after a huge debate.

I received Green Apple flavor and we'll start at the flavor. It was good, not very strong however. It turned the water a bright green. I could drink this stuff on a daily basis, not a problem but not the best stuff. It also doesn't mix very well as I had to keep stirring the whole time I drank this.

The energy of this stuff is good. Almost perfect. It gave me a good energy rush and I couldn't wait to get to the gym. Once at the gym I had no problem completeing my workout and the time seemed to fly by. Also cardio was made easier after my weight training. I did get a good sweat going. After working out I didn't experience any crash.

I've seen a lot of ppl comment about the BA tingles from this product. I don't know if I'm used to BA now or what but I didn't really didn't feel any. Which is not bad thing for me. I hate the BA tingles and feel it really hampers the intensity of training. I do understand that it does help with lactic acid and the such so I'm glad it's in there and even more happy that it didn't give me the crazy tingles.

The pumps weren't crazy either. Again not a bad thing. They were better than normal or without the product. Not skin bursting which I like because I feel when it's to strong it could really cut the workout short.

This is a solid product and has a very good ingredient profile. Strong stim's to get you going and everything else is solid as well without being mind blowing. Which I'm not upset about at all because sometimes I don't need all the extra stuff. Just a kick in the arse and some creatine.
Awesome review

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Long story short I wound up with an entire tub of n2tks, and since I keep myself stim free, it means I have A LOT of free samples to hand out. Been handing them out all weekend, and will be doing so this week too. So far everybody has been loving it!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long story short I wound up with an entire tub of n2tks, and since I keep myself stim free, it means I have A LOT of free samples to hand out. Been handing them out all weekend, and will be doing so this week too. So far everybody has been loving it!
Oh yeh! I'm willing to bet quite a few people will want their own tub after trying out N2KTS!! :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very generous

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
I really like N2KTS its a good supp and i like the stims i get from it, gets me going i the gym.