New NTBM Store Home Page

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I like the new graphics on the home page!

Even the small things count, because NTBM is in perpetual forward motion!

:hump:

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys must be selling like crazy... everything seems to be be out of stock

nerdalert

Awards
I checked it out a few minutes ago, it's nice to see the changes...and HcGenerate back in stock!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
you guys must be selling like crazy... everything seems to be be out of stock
A good sign of course... NTBM doesn't sacrifice quality just to rush a product back out to market. The ingredients are top notch and sourced with extreme prejudice.

I checked it out a few minutes ago, it's nice to see the changes...and HcGenerate back in stock!!
YES! Nothing like good ole HCGenerate! :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all should give reps to Metroba, he worked hard to get the new page up and running. Definitely a big improvement!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You all should give reps to Metroba, he worked hard to get the new page up and running. Definitely a big improvement!
Very cool... I'll have to remember to rep him up :)

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Is there a link somewhere on the site to go to all products instead of finding each individual category to fill your order?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Is there a link somewhere on the site to go to all products instead of finding each individual category to fill your order?
I used to wonder the same question, since I'm still unable to seamlessly navigate the site, but the only thing I have done with some success is use the search function and don't choose a minimum or maximum price to it pulls all products and hit 'search' to populate a complete list. At least, I recall that working, sorry if I'm mistaken.

I will say though, that it does pay to search through the site category-by-category... you'll be reminded of or at least re-educated on a few products that you might have forgotten about! :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to wonder the same question, since I'm still unable to seamlessly navigate the site, but the only thing I have done with some success is use the search function and don't choose a minimum or maximum price to it pulls all products and hit 'search' to populate a complete list. At least, I recall that working, sorry if I'm mistaken.

I will say though, that it does pay to search through the site category-by-category... you'll be reminded of or at least re-educated on a few products that you might have forgotten about! :)
Even with the new changes to the site, you are still unable to navigate easily?

Besides a feature allowing you to view all products at once, what other changes would you recommend get made to make it more user friendly?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Even with the new changes to the site, you are still unable to navigate easily?

Besides a feature allowing you to view all products at once, what other changes would you recommend get made to make it more user friendly?
No, I can navigate it easily now because I basically have everything memorized from spending so much time on there copying links, researching, and sharing on forums. I do think it might be nice though to have a category or link that allows users to view every product sold on the website at once, and scroll through them - this would invariably open up the minds (and wallets) of new customers who take note of new products they might have overlooked in the past :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I can navigate it easily now because I basically have everything memorized from spending so much time on there copying links, researching, and sharing on forums. I do think it might be nice though to have a category or link that allows users to view every product sold on the website at once, and scroll through them - this would invariably open up the minds (and wallets) of new customers who take note of new products they might have overlooked in the past :)
I like that idea and appreciate your feedback. Any other critiques? My golf swing could use some help :p

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I like that idea and appreciate your feedback. Any other critiques? My golf swing could use some help :p
Don't keep stickers on your hats after you buy them
Don't use Windex on the inside of your fish tank
Don't throw things in a fit of rage in the same room you have your LCD HD TV in
Don't drive around with only your parking lights on in an attempt to look fresh

Other than that, the site is an evolving work of awesomeness!! :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 100% with Outstanding's suggestion; that would be a nice feature and if you have a link for sale items that includes twin pack deals/stacks that would be sweet as well Rob.