need2slin+derma

antknee

Æ
I'm about to start a semi natty bulk with dermacrine and a few test boosters..I've never really wanted to run a 'slin' kind of product, but with the sale going on, I may give it a shot-would it be valuable for the kind of run I'm about to do? In what way and why? Also, I've heard some products like this give you some mad dumps...true?

Thanks for any input...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe Need2Slin is a great addition to any stack. Specially for a bulk, it helps keep the fat gains minimal, cause I assume you'll be consuming a lot of carbs if you're bulking. So that's where the Need2Slin really shines :)

And no. I've never experienced "mad dumps" with Need2Slin

antknee

good to know, thanks! i love my carbs and i eat alot of them anyway..also good to know about the 'dump' issue- that is the main reason ive stayed away from 'slin-type' products in the past..

im sort of looking forward to using this- usally my training is spot on, its just the nutrition aspect i sort of have issues with and im dialing that in on this run, for sure.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think you'll like the Need2Slin then.

I'm consuming ~70g of carbs most of my meals and I know the N2S is helping. Normally when I eat that much carbs I bloat up and gain BF.

The way I've been dosing now is -
2 @ 8am before meal 1 which is roughly ~100g carbs
1 @ 1pm
1 @ 7pm

These are all taken 15 mins before meals. All meals have carbs except my last meal @ 11pm which is 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop choc whey protein & natty PB mixed in a bowl

antknee

awesome, thanks for that dose info- im sure im gonna have questions on that part of it...

i had just placed the order not more than 10 mins ago, so good timing, lol!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome man!

What's nice too about the sales is it's 25% off your whole ORDER. Not just 25% off the product. So if you make a decent order, you're saving LOTS of cash :)

antknee

yup- exactly why i ordered it..i had gotten the derma last week, if not the order would have been bigger..couldnt pass by that 25% and NOT try this stuff..