NTBM welcomes MrKleen73 to the team!!!

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great to add another mad man to our ever growing team. Could not help but scoop you up... You big beef cake you :sgrin:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Ummm, that was quick...

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol the fact you care so much makes me all warm and fuzzy. :hug:
Of course I care! You're the shizzz. LG's gonna fail w/o u guys. If NTBM adds you as well, then we can consider them having the coolest rep team..officially. :D

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You want to work for the fastest growing team in the industry. With a leader that takes care of his own. THen look me up bro. NTBM,RLS,Muscular world Media would be happy to have you on team KTS bro!!!!

^do it metroba!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Congrats KLEEN!!! Seems like a good match to me! Seems like I'll have to definitely add some NTBM to my increasingly large storage cupboard

Great news and great company!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, Kleen :cheers:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!! I KNEW IT!!! I knew they the sup companies couldnt keep their hands off of that sexy beast the KLEEN!!!

Ive heard nothing but great things about NTBM. They have a growing line and a growing line of respect that will only be amplified by your addition!

Congrats!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!! I KNEW IT!!! I knew they the sup companies couldnt keep their hands off of that sexy beast the KLEEN!!!

Ive heard nothing but great things about NTBM. They have a growing line and a growing line of respect that will only be amplified by your addition!

Congrats!
LMFAO, I thought the same thing. Congrats to both.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
nice!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good to have you with us Mr. Kleen! Come join your party here

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Great to add another mad man to our ever growing team. Could not help but scoop you up... You big beef cake you :sgrin:

Am I the only one who sees the resemblance? :lol:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you could see this one coming a mile away... I knew that this would be LG's loss

Congrats to both parties

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't of happened to a better dude. By the way, you NTBM SOBs roll deep!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Kleen....wow that team is building like crazy

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't of happened to a better dude. By the way, you NTBM SOBs roll deep!
That sure is the truth. Talk about a big team! :D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Spot Taken-

Sapphire has been taking 1 TBS of BA Vanilla Isolation Protein per meal for months now.

Shes jacked.

lol.
Your dog is awesome. I have a friend who decided to put his bulldog on an all meat diet, chickens, steaks, porks from Sam's Club and that dog looks like its been injected with HGH.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Actually dogs are not meant to eat grain. Their body disposes of it. Their short intestinal digestive tract is design to break down raw meat, fat and bone. They get fruits and vegetable in the remains of prey and fat provides energy. This is why most kibble is trash. Feed your dogs RAW (poultry, meat or fish, along with pieces of bone, raw veggies and olive oil or fish oil) and you will see them lean out. You can get a dogs muscles to grow by what you feed them i promise but you can trim them down to the size theyre supposed to be and it will give their muscles a fuller appearance.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually dogs are not meant to eat grain. Their body disposes of it. Their short intestinal digestive tract is design to break down raw meat, fat and bone. They get fruits and vegetable in the remains of prey and fat provides energy. This is why most kibble is trash. Feed your dogs RAW (poultry, meat or fish, along with pieces of bone, raw veggies and olive oil or fish oil) and you will see them lean out. You can get a dogs muscles to grow by what you feed them i promise but you can trim them down to the size theyre supposed to be and it will give their muscles a fuller appearance.
So true, my friends dog is on an all raw meats diet and you'd think he was pinning his bulldog. The dogs got quads like Branch Warren.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So true, my friends dog is on an all raw meats diet and you'd think he was pinning his bulldog. The dogs got quads like Branch Warren.
SC and I both feed our APBT's Taste of the Wild.

The BA Isolation is 1 Tablespoon per 1.5 cups of TOW, hardly enough to cause gastric distress or kidney stress.

For god sakes the biatch eats metal, glass and anything else.

BA Protein will not be her demise, I promise this.

LMAO>

Off the tangant.

Again, Weclome Kleen!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats Chris! great opportunity to get involved with a company that is growing as fast as NTBM!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm seeing the makings of NTBM versus IronMagLabs Plower Lift competiton? The only catch is you guys have to lend me Tomahawk to make things fair!!!!:arg:
A power lifting competition?! :bigeyes: I want in!! :lol:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SC and I both feed our APBT's Taste of the Wild.

The BA Isolation is 1 Tablespoon per 1.5 cups of TOW, hardly enough to cause gastric distress or kidney stress.

For god sakes the biatch eats metal, glass and anything else.

BA Protein will not be her demise, I promise this.

LMAO>

Off the tangant.

Again, Weclome Kleen!!

Taste of the wild FTW!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Spot Taken-

Sapphire has been taking 1 TBS of BA Vanilla Isolation Protein per meal for months now.

Shes jacked.

lol.
Hey bro actually you better make sure you leave one spot open...

My pup is a weight puller

he be killin that ish on a daily basis! LOL

they could maybe be friends but well have to have the breaksticks ready just in case! lol... you know our dogs bro no warning hahahaha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wholy moley didn't see this comin...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards