HCGenerate out of stock in 2 days?

  1. Registered User
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    379

    HCGenerate out of stock in 2 days?


    Maybe I am loosing it, but I totally thought I saw HcG in stock with the lower price again, until today?! Is it seriously out of stock already or am I just hallucinating this because I want to order it so bad?

  2. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    I just checked stock.. Out of the 1000 that just came in 2-3 days ago. I have 10 left. Sorry guys but I said it would sell out quick.

    I just put the last 10 back in stock in the system. So if you plan to get any you better run because on my life hcgenerate will sell out before the day is over no doubt about it
  3. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    nope, never mind. SOme one just ordered all 10 bottles. Gone now guys!!!

    I have another shipment on the way already though ( new this would happen) and it should be here next week.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    379

    LOL. you know your in america when you can get hard drugs by walking down the street and you can't get a legal supplement for a healthy lifestyle because you signed on the internet 12 minutes late.
  5. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    LOL. you know your in america when you can get hard drugs by walking down the street and you can't get a legal supplement for a healthy lifestyle because you signed on the internet 12 minutes late.
    lololol
  6. Banned
    JayJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Duesseldorf Germany
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    0

    Lol. I was fast enough to get my hands on 1 bottle.
  7. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Beast15 - 15% off @ NTBM
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5372

    Holy crap that sold out quick!!!!!!!!!!

  8. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Gotta try this stuff on my next run, definitely on something very suppressive. Just might get bloods to see how effective it is...

  9. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Gotta try this stuff on my next run, definitely on something very suppressive. Just might get bloods to see how effective it is...
    HCGenerate is one of my favorite N2 supps.

    I literally can feel the difference in the first day or two.

    The product is very effective for me at 5 caps ED. I love it.
  10. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9,086
    Rep Power
    629304

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    HCGenerate is one of my favorite N2 supps.

    I literally can feel the difference in the first day or two.

    The product is very effective for me at 5 caps ED. I love it.
    I agree def glad I tried this out. If it doesnt make u a believer in Needto something is wrong
  11. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,558
    Rep Power
    1590240

    dang.
  12. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Back in stock guys!!!
  13. Registered User
    projectX24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59

    Next time I will get in on some hcgenerate before it sells out.
  14. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729
  15. Registered User
    onemind1body's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    276
    Rep Power
    379

    Finally got 3 coming . Not too bad at all with a 15% off code and free shipping . Finally!!
  16. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    Finally got 3 coming . Not too bad at all with a 15% off code and free shipping . Finally!!
    thanks bro
  17. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by onemind1body View Post
    LOL. you know your in america when you can get hard drugs by walking down the street and you can't get a legal supplement for a healthy lifestyle because you signed on the internet 12 minutes late.
    LMAO!

    Great supp. Always keep a bottle on hand.
  18. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    LMAO!

    Great supp. Always keep a couple bottles on hand.
    There, fixed.

  19. Registered User
    UNCLE COOL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HIDING FROM YOU
    Age
    33
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    82

    Hey guys, gonna give U a hint. If U have been wanting a bottle get it now, I hear this batch is going quick also. My friendly little yellow birdie told me this...
    If U ask me I think people R mainlining this stuff. Its more addicting than cr@ck, it has to be it always out of stock. Soon as its in, its gone.
  20. Registered User
    boss313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    58

    out of stock
  21. Registered User
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,383
    Rep Power
    121919

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    There, fixed.

    LOL. You put an addition on the house for the stockpile yet?
  22. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    sorry it is out again guys... Will be back next week I hope..
    After that batch it may be a wile. My fadoga has dried up a little. Working on getting more but its getting hard to get the good stuff.
  23. Registered User
    DGA3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    419
    Rep Power
    299

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    sorry it is out again guys... Will be back next week I hope..
    After that batch it may be a wile. My fadoga has dried up a little. Working on getting more but its getting hard to get the good stuff.
    Please let us know ASAP when the next batch is coming in. I will definitely order some.

    Thanks!
  24. Registered User
    ruffrhyder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    70

    Any estimate what date it will be available?
  25. Registered User
    antknee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0

    wow..just reading this thread, i must be the only one who didnt get anything positive off Hcgen..ive still got a bit left and i really havent notice a whole lot of anything.

    not bashing the stuff, just saying i must be in the 1% of people it didnt do anything for. took 5 a day, tried split dose and all at once.

    sorry if that was a hijack- it just kinda struck me that im the only one not looking for this to come back in stock..
  26. Registered User
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your house, taking your superdrol
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    3297

    Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    wow..just reading this thread, i must be the only one who didnt get anything positive off Hcgen..ive still got a bit left and i really havent notice a whole lot of anything.

    not bashing the stuff, just saying i must be in the 1% of people it didnt do anything for. took 5 a day, tried split dose and all at once.

    sorry if that was a hijack- it just kinda struck me that im the only one not looking for this to come back in stock..
    Brother thanks for the feedback. What's your experience with natty test boosters? Have you used anything with similar ingredients before? Maybe you don't respond to fadogia very well. I know it hits the leydig cells to keep the pituitary from having to overwork to make test, but if your test levels are already through the roof it may have not been enough to make much of a change.

    Not saying it's one thing or another but everyone responds differently to everything. Take something as simple as creatine monohydrate. Some people claim they get bloated for days and so forth while for others it's a staple.

    I'm truly sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the product. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me and I will get back to you as quick as I can.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  27. Registered User
    antknee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0

    thanks for that nice response- i was ready to get jumped on..its like you said, some people respond better to some products than others..ive run..
    testopro
    phyto caps
    prime
    pink magic
    unleashed
    tcf-1
    sustain alpha
    dermacrine ( not really natty or test booster )
    alpha male
    tribex

    maybe one or two im missing off the top of my head.

    and i have activate xtreme coming to run with dermacrine.

    i think need2 is a quality group- i just seem like the 1% hcgen really doesnt hit well...the bright side is i never have to be in the group waiting for it to come back in, haha!

    again, thanks for the classy response..
  28. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    thanks for that nice response- i was ready to get jumped on..its like you said, some people respond better to some products than others..ive run..
    testopro
    phyto caps
    prime
    pink magic
    unleashed
    tcf-1
    sustain alpha
    dermacrine ( not really natty or test booster )
    alpha male
    tribex

    maybe one or two im missing off the top of my head.

    and i have activate xtreme coming to run with dermacrine.

    i think need2 is a quality group- i just seem like the 1% hcgen really doesnt hit well...the bright side is i never have to be in the group waiting for it to come back in, haha!

    again, thanks for the classy response..

    Nice list.

    Alot of good stacks in there.
  29. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    9,086
    Rep Power
    629304

    Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    thanks for that nice response- i was ready to get jumped on..its like you said, some people respond better to some products than others..ive run..
    testopro
    phyto caps
    prime
    pink magic
    unleashed
    tcf-1
    sustain alpha
    dermacrine ( not really natty or test booster )
    alpha male
    tribex

    maybe one or two im missing off the top of my head.

    and i have activate xtreme coming to run with dermacrine.

    i think need2 is a quality group- i just seem like the 1% hcgen really doesnt hit well...the bright side is i never have to be in the group waiting for it to come back in, haha!

    again, thanks for the classy response..
    Nice list, atleast now u know u dont respond well to it. I guess u r one of the unlucky ones. I know of another guy that didnt respond to it either, but that seems to be it.

    Always good to hear from u antknee!
  30. Registered User
    antknee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    0

    kristofer68ss- yeah man, some really good runs on different combos of the above..

    tomahawk88- always good to talk to you..yeah, now i know, lol..its all good. i like trying different stuff out all the time..ill just move on. i will say if i go back on PH's id probably try it again...just to see if it helps me with shut down..maybe it just didnt work for me as a stand alone product.
  31. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    hcgenerate will be back on the 29th.. that is my delivery date of the product.
  32. Registered User
    UNCLE COOL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    HIDING FROM YOU
    Age
    33
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    82

    HEAR that, rather READ the muscle lifter mans cr@ck will be back. Get it quick before its gone again. I would say watch the store on that day if you want it, maybe it will still be in stock when someone says it in stock here.
  33. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    hcgenerate will be back on the 29th.. that is my delivery date of the product.
    very nice to hear,

    i had a guy asking about it today.
  34. Registered User
    bNugs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    27
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    82

    so im in afghanistan right now and have been checking every hour pretty much since midnight back in the states to see when it was going to change from out of stock but it still hasnt and its already night time for me. any idea what time its going to be available on the website, i dont want to have to stay up much longer but i will and just suck it up on my 12 hr shift
  35. Registered User
    Tjf331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    61

    Yea man. Same here. If you've been checking all morning, it must not have come in yet. I was afraid it already sold out. Lol.
  36. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    i think its due back in today sometime, maybe tomorrow
  37. Registered User
    imjuschillin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    39
    Posts
    142
    Rep Power
    133

    Hey.

    Can anyone tell me if this HCGenerate is in stock right now? Dec 19th?

    Also, what would shipping be to Canada? (Doesnt seem to be on the website)

    Lastly, do they accept PayPal?

    Would be my first time ordering from them or even trying any of their products, but this CHGen stuff gets some good reviews...

    Thanks!
  38. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by imjuschillin View Post
    Hey.

    Can anyone tell me if this HCGenerate is in stock right now? Dec 19th?

    Also, what would shipping be to Canada? (Doesnt seem to be on the website)

    Lastly, do they accept PayPal?

    Would be my first time ordering from them or even trying any of their products, but this CHGen stuff gets some good reviews...

    Thanks!
    it is in stock now and yes we except paypal my man
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where is the HCGenerate??
    By ironmanZVW in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 04:47 PM
  2. hcgenerate?
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 08:28 PM
  3. HCGenerate out of stock ?????? Whenn?????
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in