HCGenerate out of stock in 2 days?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I am loosing it, but I totally thought I saw HcG in stock with the lower price again, until today?! Is it seriously out of stock already or am I just hallucinating this because I want to order it so bad?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just checked stock.. Out of the 1000 that just came in 2-3 days ago. I have 10 left. Sorry guys but I said it would sell out quick.

I just put the last 10 back in stock in the system. So if you plan to get any you better run because on my life hcgenerate will sell out before the day is over no doubt about it

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nope, never mind. SOme one just ordered all 10 bottles. Gone now guys!!!

I have another shipment on the way already though ( new this would happen) and it should be here next week.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
LOL. you know your in america when you can get hard drugs by walking down the street and you can't get a legal supplement for a healthy lifestyle because you signed on the internet 12 minutes late.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL. you know your in america when you can get hard drugs by walking down the street and you can't get a legal supplement for a healthy lifestyle because you signed on the internet 12 minutes late.
lololol

J

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Lol. I was fast enough to get my hands on 1 bottle. :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap that sold out quick!!!!!!!!!!

:D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta try this stuff on my next run, definitely on something very suppressive. Just might get bloods to see how effective it is...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Gotta try this stuff on my next run, definitely on something very suppressive. Just might get bloods to see how effective it is...
HCGenerate is one of my favorite N2 supps.

I literally can feel the difference in the first day or two.

The product is very effective for me at 5 caps ED. I love it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate is one of my favorite N2 supps.

I literally can feel the difference in the first day or two.

The product is very effective for me at 5 caps ED. I love it.
I agree def glad I tried this out. If it doesnt make u a believer in Needto something is wrong :lol:

P

projectX24

Awards
Next time I will get in on some hcgenerate before it sells out.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Finally got 3 coming . Not too bad at all with a 15% off code and free shipping . Finally!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!

Great supp. Always keep a bottle on hand.

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Hey guys, gonna give U a hint. If U have been wanting a bottle get it now, I hear this batch is going quick also. My friendly little yellow birdie told me this...
If U ask me I think people R mainlining this stuff. Its more addicting than cr@ck, it has to be it always out of stock. Soon as its in, its gone.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry it is out again guys... Will be back next week I hope..
After that batch it may be a wile. My fadoga has dried up a little. Working on getting more but its getting hard to get the good stuff.

D

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
sorry it is out again guys... Will be back next week I hope..
After that batch it may be a wile. My fadoga has dried up a little. Working on getting more but its getting hard to get the good stuff.
Please let us know ASAP when the next batch is coming in. I will definitely order some.

Thanks!

A

antknee

wow..just reading this thread, i must be the only one who didnt get anything positive off Hcgen..ive still got a bit left and i really havent notice a whole lot of anything.

not bashing the stuff, just saying i must be in the 1% of people it didnt do anything for. took 5 a day, tried split dose and all at once.

sorry if that was a hijack- it just kinda struck me that im the only one not looking for this to come back in stock..:sad3:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
wow..just reading this thread, i must be the only one who didnt get anything positive off Hcgen..ive still got a bit left and i really havent notice a whole lot of anything.

not bashing the stuff, just saying i must be in the 1% of people it didnt do anything for. took 5 a day, tried split dose and all at once.

sorry if that was a hijack- it just kinda struck me that im the only one not looking for this to come back in stock..:sad3:
Brother thanks for the feedback. What's your experience with natty test boosters? Have you used anything with similar ingredients before? Maybe you don't respond to fadogia very well. I know it hits the leydig cells to keep the pituitary from having to overwork to make test, but if your test levels are already through the roof it may have not been enough to make much of a change.

Not saying it's one thing or another but everyone responds differently to everything. Take something as simple as creatine monohydrate. Some people claim they get bloated for days and so forth while for others it's a staple.

I'm truly sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the product. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me and I will get back to you as quick as I can.

A

antknee

thanks for that nice response- i was ready to get jumped on..its like you said, some people respond better to some products than others..ive run..
testopro
phyto caps
prime
pink magic
unleashed
tcf-1
sustain alpha
dermacrine ( not really natty or test booster )
alpha male
tribex

maybe one or two im missing off the top of my head.

and i have activate xtreme coming to run with dermacrine.

i think need2 is a quality group- i just seem like the 1% hcgen really doesnt hit well...the bright side is i never have to be in the group waiting for it to come back in, haha!

again, thanks for the classy response..

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
thanks for that nice response- i was ready to get jumped on..its like you said, some people respond better to some products than others..ive run..
testopro
phyto caps
prime
pink magic
unleashed
tcf-1
sustain alpha
alpha male
tribex

i think need2 is a quality group- i just seem like the 1% hcgen really doesnt hit well...the bright side is i never have to be in the group waiting for it to come back in, haha!

Nice list.

Alot of good stacks in there.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
testopro
phyto caps
prime
pink magic
unleashed
tcf-1
sustain alpha
alpha male
tribex

Nice list, atleast now u know u dont respond well to it. I guess u r one of the unlucky ones. I know of another guy that didnt respond to it either, but that seems to be it.

Always good to hear from u antknee!

A

antknee

kristofer68ss- yeah man, some really good runs on different combos of the above..

tomahawk88- always good to talk to you..yeah, now i know, lol..its all good. i like trying different stuff out all the time..ill just move on. i will say if i go back on PH's id probably try it again...just to see if it helps me with shut down..maybe it just didnt work for me as a stand alone product.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hcgenerate will be back on the 29th.. that is my delivery date of the product.

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
HEAR that, rather READ the muscle lifter mans cr@ck will be back. Get it quick before its gone again. I would say watch the store on that day if you want it, maybe it will still be in stock when someone says it in stock here.

B

bNugs

Awards
so im in afghanistan right now and have been checking every hour pretty much since midnight back in the states to see when it was going to change from out of stock but it still hasnt and its already night time for me. any idea what time its going to be available on the website, i dont want to have to stay up much longer but i will and just suck it up on my 12 hr shift

T

Tjf331

Awards
Yea man. Same here. If you've been checking all morning, it must not have come in yet. I was afraid it already sold out. Lol.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i think its due back in today sometime, maybe tomorrow

I

imjuschillin

Awards
Hey.

Can anyone tell me if this HCGenerate is in stock right now? Dec 19th?

Also, what would shipping be to Canada? (Doesnt seem to be on the website)

Lastly, do they accept PayPal?

Would be my first time ordering from them or even trying any of their products, but this CHGen stuff gets some good reviews...

Thanks!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey.

Can anyone tell me if this HCGenerate is in stock right now? Dec 19th?

Also, what would shipping be to Canada? (Doesnt seem to be on the website)

Lastly, do they accept PayPal?

Would be my first time ordering from them or even trying any of their products, but this CHGen stuff gets some good reviews...

Thanks!
it is in stock now and yes we except paypal my man