Nathan Chase is the man!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted everyone to know what a stand up guy this dude is. I had a problem with an order from a completely different site that I heard about from him. Without hesitation Nate gave me his number and conferenced in the owner of the other company to straighten out the issue right then and there! I spoke with her and my order is being reshipped. I have never seen such true dedication to ones customers before and will always remember this.

My sincerest thanks,

Lifelong customer

FRACTION

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True that bro, Nathan is the most caring business man ever! I really have never delt with someone who cared so much about there customers. Thats why I will always be a needtobuildmuscle customer!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup, people who have negative things to say about nate & ntbm, are just jealous.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.. Like I tell everyone. My motives for being in this industry and all I do in it are much more different then all the others.

I grew up poor, lived my whole life poor. When I was in the army i thought I was living like a king lmao... I got money coming out my butt now ( or at least to me anyway) and plenty more then I could need. I feel there is only so much a man needs and then wtf is the rest for? Its not needed, at least not for me anyway.

I am here and have been here doing what I do for a very long time simple because I enjoy helping others. I enjoy showing others how you should treat others. I am here to set a example and throw shame on the heads of others who are filled with greed,pride, and the love of worthless things.

The things you can count on most in life are the things you cant count at all. Maybe I may go broke some day and be in the same spot i started. Tell you what though... I will have true friends in my corner and people who care about me like I have cared about them....

You cant buy that, you cant put that on the company spreed sheets at the end of the month. You can only earn it!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Is true Nathan is the man ,he really takes care of the customers!!!and he also have a good team of reps behind him,they always answer my pm,I have pm others and no replys,NTBM are great to the customers!!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and to celebrate his greatness FREE PHYTOSERMS 347 for everyone!
lol jk

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I didn't want to start a whole new thread regarding Nathan and his NTBM team so I figured I'd just say my peace inside this already started thread:

First, the NTBM reps on here have been incredible, I've had lengthy discussions via PM with several of them regarding products, dosage and even an indepth convo about the morality issues of ph and steroid use. These reps are some of the most helpful reps I've come across. Second, I orderd some Need2Slin on Monday late afternoon/early evening and kept checking my email for a shipment confirmation notice or a tracking # so I could know when it arrived. Nothing came by Wednesday morning so I emailed the customer service department asking and the person emailed me back within an hour saying that their new merchant doesn't provide a shipping confirmation email with tracking # but they gave me a tracking # anyway and said 'also note that your package has been delivered'. Ordered mid Monday, free shipping and recieved it Wednesday morning?! That's ridiculous... You can't get that anywhere else! Now the third part of this will be effectiveness of the products. Once I get done this need2slin since today is my first day I will comment on that but so far I've got nothing but good things to say about this company.

Oh and you get the business card of the owner of the company with each order?! That's pretty sweet too.

I promise I'm no company shill... just really pleased with the service so far and felt I should share.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've ordered from a lot of supp places and NTBM's shipping is the fastest! :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't want to start a whole new thread regarding Nathan and his NTBM team so I figured I'd just say my peace inside this already started thread:

First, the NTBM reps on here have been incredible, I've had lengthy discussions via PM with several of them regarding products, dosage and even an indepth convo about the morality issues of ph and steroid use. These reps are some of the most helpful reps I've come across. Second, I orderd some Need2Slin on Monday late afternoon/early evening and kept checking my email for a shipment confirmation notice or a tracking # so I could know when it arrived. Nothing came by Wednesday morning so I emailed the customer service department asking and the person emailed me back within an hour saying that their new merchant doesn't provide a shipping confirmation email with tracking # but they gave me a tracking # anyway and said 'also note that your package has been delivered'. Ordered mid Monday, free shipping and recieved it Wednesday morning?! That's ridiculous... You can't get that anywhere else! Now the third part of this will be effectiveness of the products. Once I get done this need2slin since today is my first day I will comment on that but so far I've got nothing but good things to say about this company.

Oh and you get the business card of the owner of the company with each order?! That's pretty sweet too.

I promise I'm no company shill... just really pleased with the service so far and felt I should share.
Thanks for the great feedback my friend. You know i'm always here to help you bro.. Keep me updated on how the need2slin is treating ya.. I know you'll love it! :D

Juiced91

Awards
no for sure guys he is really great... I asked him for help with certain compounds and what support to run with them. He then even took the time to make me a cycle with all that i need and the length to run the cycle and the information as to why it must be like that... He has a vast knowledge and is always willing to pass it on... THANKS FOR ALL UR HELP BRO!!!

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Nathan is really different from other company owners. He has got a heart :D and money is not the most important thing for him! That's why i believe in NTBM!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nathan is really different from other company owners. He has got a heart :D and money is not the most important thing for him! That's why i believe in NTBM!
exactly

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
N2Pay it forward, bishes.

It works.

I promise.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nate is a genorous guy indeed

jgod

Awards
I've only just begun my adventure with Nate and NTBM in their training program and can already tell its gonna be a fun ride!

2 small examples:
1. Call NTBM anytime and the actual owner of the company will pick up everytime...without fail.
2. Had a slight delay with the start of my training(which bty I didnt even think was a delay) and NTBM without me even saying anything sends a large box of supplements to my house! Including: Hella, Desiel, NTKTS, brige, and a S**t load of protein.

You are a standup dude my friend and I am now a client for life. Very happy I finally found a legit supp company I can feel good about sending money too!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've only just begun my adventure with Nate and NTBM in their training program and can already tell its gonna be a fun ride!

2 small examples:
1. Call NTBM anytime and the actual owner of the company will pick up everytime...without fail.
2. Had a slight delay with the start of my training(which bty I didnt even think was a delay) and NTBM without me even saying anything sends a large box of supplements to my house! Including: Hella, Desiel, NTKTS, brige, and a S**t load of protein.

You are a standup dude my friend and I am now a client for life. Very happy I finally found a legit supp company I can feel good about sending money too!!
any one who knows me for real has this kind of stuff to say about me ^^^. The competition of course is really getting heated as we can all tell lolol... So they are trying like hell to smear me in every way they can...

The truth shall set me free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edmontonl

edmontonl

Awards
I am no rep, no professional bodybuilder,I am not even anyone important at all in this whole online supplement world. I am just someone that did a lot of emailing around to different supplement companies while doing some research looking for what could help me out, one company stood out... NTBM!
Why? The OWNER gave me his personal number for me to call him anytime, the OWNER replied directly to me from his blackberry daily, hourly! Even when I repeatedly asked questions over and over as I was a "newbie" and still am with some things.

The OWNER even recommended and told me which other companies products work well with his. What other company does anything near this?

He has earned a long time Canadian customer and will have many more following me as this is the only company I feel strong enough about to spread the word to friends and family.

I honestly don't care if anyone believes me, this is more for a personal thank you to Nathan.

Thanks again!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am no rep, no professional bodybuilder,I am not even anyone important at all in this whole online supplement world. I am just someone that did a lot of emailing around to different supplement companies while doing some research looking for what could help me out, one company stood out... NTBM!
Why? The OWNER gave me his personal number for me to call him anytime, the OWNER replied directly to me from his blackberry daily, hourly! Even when I repeatedly asked questions over and over as I was a "newbie" and still am with some things.

The OWNER even recommended and told me which other companies products work well with his. What other company does anything near this?

He has earned a long time Canadian customer and will have many more following me as this is the only company I feel strong enough about to spread the word to friends and family.

I honestly don't care if anyone believes me, this is more for a personal thank you to Nathan.

Thanks again!

This is why I spend my money with Nathan as well, stories like this. Similar to my own experiences with Nathan and the whole NTBM family.

Customer Service out of this world, great products, great people.

End of story.

NTBM for life.

Last edited:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have tried onslaught,forged joint,and Need2slin,all great products,and the best customer service,Nathan is the best!!

thenightmare2

Awards
This is why I spend my money with Nathan as well, stories like this. Similar to my own experiences with Nathan and the whole NTBM family.

Customer Service out of this world, great products, great people.

End of story.

NTBM for life.
been over there for about a year not a bad supp in the bunch!

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
WHO is this NATHAN guy.? I would like to meet him.?
IDK.
Well i will tell you.! He owns NEED2 BUILD MUSCLE, RLS supplements & Brutal Alchemy.! Nate is the most stand up guy in this industry.! He cares more about his customers than his wallet.! There is no other person/company who is like that or does the things he does.! He also makes 1 hell of a product.! Those are the reason you need to get know him and buy his product.! Thats why I do.! He also knows what he is talking about.!
To all the haters you dont know what your missing.. If you have a problem with a supp from a company & have problem with it, will you get a refund.? Thats what I thought.!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I heard of this Nathan guy I thought he was a myth.... :lol:

Nah he's great. More of a family guy then anyone I know and he treats everyone with respect. I mean, heck if you have questions about his company or his supplements or just want his opinion on something you're concerned with he's all ears. :)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted everyone to know what a stand up guy this dude is. I had a problem with an order from a completely different site that I heard about from him. Without hesitation Nate gave me his number and conferenced in the owner of the other company to straighten out the issue right then and there! I spoke with her and my order is being reshipped. I have never seen such true dedication to ones customers before and will always remember this.

My sincerest thanks,

Lifelong customer

FRACTION
:afro::afro: scandalous bump for my self lolololollolol :mischievous::mischievous: