Just started my Dieselbolan cycle

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I'm on day 4 and noticed on the instructions that you should take two(2) preworkout. I've just been spacing 3 throughout the day with 1 preworkout. Should I be taking one in the am, and then 2 preworkout? Also, i may be crazy but I think this **** is already kicking in hard.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm on day 4 and noticed on the instructions that you should take two(2) preworkout. I've just been spacing 3 throughout the day with 1 preworkout. Should I be taking one in the am, and then 2 preworkout? Also, i may be crazy but I think this **** is already kicking in hard.
It's all really up to the user IMO. When using PH/DS/ oral steroids I personally like to split the doses up.

I work out in the AM so i usually will do

8am(pre workout)
1pm
6pm

Next time around I'm going to experiment with dosing right before bed as well.

nerdalert

Awards
I think most people like to space it out to keep the levels even..

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Just finished my Dieselbolan cycle, took my last Clomid today.

I don't have hard numbers but I put on a solid 20 lbs. with about 5-8 being fat gain.

Bench went up about 30 pounds, squat a good 50, and i added 2 more plates on deadlift.

Only negative side effects were aggressiveness and major lethargy. The lethargy hit me hard. Some days it was hard to get out bed and I was really volatile when I thought people were talking noise.

I ran 3 a day for one(1) bottle. When I finished the bottle I took a day off and then did 100mg of clomid for 3 days, 75 for the rest of the first week, 50 for weeks 2-3 and 25mg for week 4.

I don't know how wet Diesel is but I definately lost some water weight in PCT. My arms blew the f*** up on this stuff, in week 3-4 my arms were a good two inches bigger after workout than on day 1 of my cycle when I took measurements. They eventually fell back to normal range but I gained about an inch on my arms when it was all said and done.

I worked out 5 days a week. I had 3 heavy gym days and two days that I do my at home routine; jump rope, pushups, pullups, kickbacks, curls, upright rows.

All in all a very good cycle. The back pumps are absolutely horrendous though, make sure you get some taurine. :bigok: