Just started my Dieselbolan cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

Just started my Dieselbolan cycle

I'm on day 4 and noticed on the instructions that you should take two(2) preworkout. I've just been spacing 3 throughout the day with 1 preworkout. Should I be taking one in the am, and then 2 preworkout? Also, i may be crazy but I think this **** is already kicking in hard.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TxHomeGrown View Post
    I'm on day 4 and noticed on the instructions that you should take two(2) preworkout. I've just been spacing 3 throughout the day with 1 preworkout. Should I be taking one in the am, and then 2 preworkout? Also, i may be crazy but I think this **** is already kicking in hard.
    It's all really up to the user IMO. When using PH/DS/ oral steroids I personally like to split the doses up.

I work out in the AM so i usually will do

8am(pre workout)
    1pm
    6pm

Next time around I'm going to experiment with dosing right before bed as well.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.73%

I think most people like to space it out to keep the levels even..
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.48%

Just finished my Dieselbolan cycle, took my last Clomid today.

I don't have hard numbers but I put on a solid 20 lbs. with about 5-8 being fat gain.

Bench went up about 30 pounds, squat a good 50, and i added 2 more plates on deadlift.

Only negative side effects were aggressiveness and major lethargy. The lethargy hit me hard. Some days it was hard to get out bed and I was really volatile when I thought people were talking noise.

I ran 3 a day for one(1) bottle. When I finished the bottle I took a day off and then did 100mg of clomid for 3 days, 75 for the rest of the first week, 50 for weeks 2-3 and 25mg for week 4.

I don't know how wet Diesel is but I definately lost some water weight in PCT. My arms blew the f*** up on this stuff, in week 3-4 my arms were a good two inches bigger after workout than on day 1 of my cycle when I took measurements. They eventually fell back to normal range but I gained about an inch on my arms when it was all said and done.

I worked out 5 days a week. I had 3 heavy gym days and two days that I do my at home routine; jump rope, pushups, pullups, kickbacks, curls, upright rows.

All in all a very good cycle. The back pumps are absolutely horrendous though, make sure you get some taurine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Ph Cycle Dieselbolan
    By kingcream in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 01:50 PM
  2. Considering Dieselbolan Cycle
    By AustinStarr in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 09:56 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:18 PM
  4. Replies: 30