Katanadrol 2.0?

  1. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Katanadrol 2.0?


    Soo from my understanding this is the exact compounds Furuza-A and P-stanz combined? Did you fuse them or are there two seperate compounds in this product? If it's fused shouldn't it be just as potent as Furuza-a and P-stanz stacked?

  2. New Member
    Conrad415's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    12.33%

    ^^ Have you tried it? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. I gained 9 lbs of hard muscle and dropped 1.5" in my waist.
  3. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    ^^ Have you tried it? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. I gained 9 lbs of hard muscle and dropped 1.5" in my waist.
    WOW. In 1 bottle or 2?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    raulob72's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    463301
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    21.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    ^^ Have you tried it? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. I gained 9 lbs of hard muscle and dropped 1.5" in my waist.
    How do you dose this??
  5. Banned
    BrYmAsTeR17's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    744
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

    Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    How do you dose this??
    5 caps a day for 30 days..1 bottle

    However some take it higher with 1.5
  6. New Member
    dothereject's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    123
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

    is this toxic on the liver and if so how does it compare to SD
  7. Senior Member
    bigbeef's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,180
    Rep Power
    24398
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    drink lots of water cause it will dehydrate you like crazy
  8. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,803
    Rep Power
    9980
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    64.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dothereject View Post
    is this toxic on the liver and if so how does it compare to SD
    God no, nowhere near SD.
  9. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,859
    Rep Power
    3630108
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    20.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Is this best stacked? or good enough solo?
  10. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    15891
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Conrad415 View Post
    ^^ Have you tried it? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. I gained 9 lbs of hard muscle and dropped 1.5" in my waist.
    nice gains
  11. New Member
    thenightmare2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    41.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Is this best stacked? or good enough solo?
    very good solo but I have heard of it being run with helladrol!
  12. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,859
    Rep Power
    3630108
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    20.34%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yea that sounds good
  13. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,578
    Rep Power
    3936107
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    97.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Soo from my understanding this is the exact compounds Furuza-A and P-stanz combined? Did you fuse them or are there two seperate compounds in this product? If it's fused shouldn't it be just as potent as Furuza-a and P-stanz stacked?

    one compound in the product, furazabol thp ether.

    instead of 17a methyl group, you have a thp ether group. in reality, it does nothing to significantly enhance absorbtion past the stomach.

    once in the stomach, the acids remove the thp ether, leaving active steroid to be absorbed into the blood stream.


    this is why such a high dosage is required. katanadrol 2.0 comes with enough to run 250mg for 30 days. this is the minimal dosage required to notice a difference on a cycle for most.

    hd would be a good stacking compound to go with it.

    pro stanozol is a different, slightly less potent compound, with similar results, but from a higher dosage.

    example would be 30-60mg of methylated furazabol versus 50-100mg of methylated stanozol.

    I dont want to run this compound again under 400mg. I have a bottle, and eventually will get enough to run it at 500mg e/d for 4 weeks solo.

    ideally it'd be nice to run at 400mg for 6 weeks. anyone want to sponsor that log? lol.
  14. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    15891
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    one compound in the product, furazabol thp ether.

    instead of 17a methyl group, you have a thp ether group. in reality, it does nothing to significantly enhance absorbtion past the stomach.

    once in the stomach, the acids remove the thp ether, leaving active steroid to be absorbed into the blood stream.


    this is why such a high dosage is required. katanadrol 2.0 comes with enough to run 250mg for 30 days. this is the minimal dosage required to notice a difference on a cycle for most.

    hd would be a good stacking compound to go with it.

    pro stanozol is a different, slightly less potent compound, with similar results, but from a higher dosage.

    example would be 30-60mg of methylated furazabol versus 50-100mg of methylated stanozol.

    I dont want to run this compound again under 400mg. I have a bottle, and eventually will get enough to run it at 500mg e/d for 4 weeks solo.

    ideally it'd be nice to run at 400mg for 6 weeks. anyone want to sponsor that log? lol.
    damn, essentially that makes my 3 bottle stash of Axis Labs Fuze a mere 25-30 day run

    pffftttt...........
  15. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,578
    Rep Power
    3936107
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    97.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    gotta pay to play.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone know anything about Katanadrol 2.0?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-27-2011, 01:14 AM
  2. Katanadrol V2 Questions
    By monarchy1103 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 05:38 PM
  3. Newbie....Epi vs. Katanadrol V2.0??
    By Mangosalsaa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 02:54 AM
Log in
Log in