forma-will run soon high dose

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
got mine today. was surprised at how small and cute the bottles are. planning to run this at a pretty high dose along with a test blast very very soon. anyone interested in seeing a log of this at 250mg along with 650mg test? before the nay sayers start in with its a waste or too high a dose i will say this. there is a guy in here who everyone knows and who really knows his shat. he is advising me on this run and i trust him more than anyone else on these boards. if i log it he will chime in to back me up on this and give you his reasoning. i think it will make for a fun ride

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah hopefully getting at least a bottle this weekend. If the funds afford it of course!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
got mine today. was surprised at how small and cute the bottles are. planning to run this at a pretty high dose along with a test blast very very soon. anyone interested in seeing a log of this at 250mg along with 650mg test? before the nay sayers start in with its a waste or too high a dose i will say this. there is a guy in here who everyone knows and who really knows his shat. he is advising me on this run and i trust him more than anyone else on these boards. if i log it he will chime in to back me up on this and give you his reasoning. i think it will make for a fun ride
if you log it, i will follow!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll definitely follow... forma-stanzol is a big rage right now. I'd be interested in the way you are running it and your honest review of it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read how much test your taking with it...

Now I'm REALLY interested. I wanna see how this holds up against that much test.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Just read how much test your taking with it...

Now I'm REALLY interested. I wanna see how this holds up against that much test.
even though its 650mg test its in reality only a bump of 450 considering i run 200 weekly. but yes i do think it will be interesting to see how it does with it. not sure yet if ill keep the hcgenerate in their or save it for when i back down to my trt. im also thinking of finsihing off this run with 6 weeks of epistrong. si i guess itd look like this

week
1-12- 650mg test
1-10- 250mg forma/day
11-16- epistrong 30/30/45/45/45/45
13-16-200mg test

pct

week 17 on 200mg test, Hcgenerate, forma at directed dose or exemestane

support supps will be in place

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would follow along to see how that much Forma treats u. When I ran Formestane I didnt dose it high enough I think.