• Established
I was wondering when this was going to come up

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...and you're happy to sell all them bottles of mdrol to people that have horrible side effects from it. I have yet to see bad feedback from beastdrol. mdrol i have tried myself and it was nothing like other sd clones. I have no idea what is in that stuff, but it's not SD, not the batch i ran anyhow. You and I both know i could dig up hundreds of posts/threads on the bad feedback of mdrol. But i will not stoop that low.

^^^^^^^
When a rep makes a statement like this then they may want some proof to back up their claims....promoting your product is fine but if you question the quality of mine then u f*cked up

garryb

garryb

Awards
i dont think that beast needs any 3 rd party tests.....its got hundreds of happy customers with logs and real pics of real users making real gains.

what more proof do you need that this **** works,and is clearly the best sd clone out there.?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
after doing some research on this matter this seems to date back quite awhile ago but due to some of the issues not happening here I cannot post links but this is quite the interesting debate here.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you or do you not test your product post capsulation?????????If you do post they results -plain and simple.
MW1, please don't call out a company for attacking yours. Shall we make a thread about all the negative comments you make toward Primordial? Your a joke.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MW1, please don't call out a company for attacking yours. Shall we make a thread about all the negative comments you make toward Primordial? Your a joke.
Thanks for this John :) Glad I'm not the only one that see's this ;)

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Bad taste. I would think twice about ordering from people who treat others like this.
Makes you wonder how they treat their customers. Customers see right through these targeted attacks and their ulterior motives. NTBM is an organization that tries it's best not to get sucked into these battles. We are not perfect.. but needto makes a point for everyone in his organization to act with some class as best we can even when provoked.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bad taste. I would think twice about ordering from people who treat others like this.
Makes you wonder how they treat their customers. Customers see right through these targeted attacks and their ulterior motives. NTBM is an organization that tries it's best not to get sucked into these battles. We are not perfect.. but needto makes a point for everyone in his organization to act with some class as best we can even when provoked.
Couldn't of said it any better sir :)

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that CEL was getting out of the PH/DS side of the biz. Any truth to that?

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
:bryce:
You guys offer any post capsulation- 3rd party independent lab tests on any of your products? Particularly Beastdrol as i would like to compare results here.
...and you're happy to sell all them bottles of mdrol to people that have horrible side effects from it. I have yet to see bad feedback from beastdrol. mdrol i have tried myself and it was nothing like other sd clones. I have no idea what is in that stuff, but it's not SD, not the batch i ran anyhow. You and I both know i could dig up hundreds of posts/threads on the bad feedback of mdrol. But i will not stoop that low.
You will not stoop that low? Bud, you just stooped lower than that. This is an unprofessional act to come in here and call out another supplement company. CEL should be embarressed to have you as a rep. Your sir are an IDIOT.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I could see making a comment out on the forums but coming right into my forum to try and attack me? Have a little class..

And yes you bet your ass we have both before and after caps testing.. All of mrsupps.com products are made by jwnutritional so if you are taking a shot at Mrsupps.com hormones then you are also taking a shot at purus labs, customcapsules and about 3-4 other sponsors on this forum.. I will talk with jw/jessi and get test to post up for you. He test his stuff all the time.

So kindly take your attacks some where else

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try to anyone. Got a lot of new reps here on AM and they are learning quickly how we like to do things.

MOD EDIT: Not going to have the insults flying around here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.