Looking for a good fat burner

brihamil79

Banned
Awards
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a good fat burner. Un sure what to make of some of the so called 'ephreda' products. I've used Stimulat X with some good success, but was looking to try something new. Any suggestions would be great!

Rasmussen

Awards
StimX is good for energy, but check up on some NTBM stuff to kick it up, plus with the right diet just can push things beyonde!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Check out the new transdermal when it arrives..... its design is new to this industry.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
StimX is good for energy, but check up on some NTBM stuff to kick it up, plus with the right diet just can push things beyonde!
I used it (stim-x) as a pre-cardio aid and apart from just providing energy, it also helped greatly with respect to cutting(truth be told I didn't have much to cut), so did VPX Liquid Clen Hardcore(stuff is awesome sauce).

brihamil79

Banned
Awards
Interesting, I'll have to take a look. If it can provide good energy, reduce appetite and increase fat burning, I am good to go. Good price on the product. I will consider it. What is the daily dose? With food or w/o food?

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Interesting, I'll have to take a look. If it can provide good energy, reduce appetite and increase fat burning, I am good to go. Good price on the product. I will consider it. What is the daily dose? With food or w/o food?

brihamil79

Banned
Awards
Got my bottle of adderllin today. For those who have used it, wut dose have u been running and r u taking it with water or food?