• Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am not that impressed.

at least that is what i 1st thought.

when i 1st applied skelly i thought this is nothing special-it didn't have a lot of bite to it like icy hot or capsacin and it didn't seem to be doing much. now after applying 2xday for 3-4 days i notice a big difference. one big thing is i have arthritis in my neck and shoulders, i usually wake up so stiff and sore it takes 30 minutes before i can move my neck. this morning i woke up and took the dog out without having to wait until i stretched my neck and got stiffness out. i just realized how well this stuff is working!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It isnt icy hot bro :)!

Glad you like it!
I was thinkin about getting some for my shoulder.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i took on the responsibility of caring for my father in law a few months back, he is a korea veteran and had frostbite. due to poor circulation he had leg amputated from just below hip-to make matters worse he had the toes on his good leg/foot amputated. they were talking about amputating that leg also but they agreed to try and save it. they implanted baloon to inflate veins and this has caused horrible pain around his knee. i have been applying skelly to his knee for the last few days and he is able to sleep without pain medication for 1st time in a long time.

this is a detailed review from me-but i just wanted to say how happy i am with this product.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i took on the responsibility of caring for my father in law a few months back, he is a korea veteran and had frostbite. due to poor circulation he had leg amputated from just below hip-to make matters worse he had the toes on his good leg/foot amputated. they were talking about amputating that leg also but they agreed to try and save it. they implanted baloon to inflate veins and this has caused horrible pain around his knee. i have been applying skelly to his knee for the last few days and he is able to sleep without pain medication for 1st time in a long time.

this is a detailed review from me-but i just wanted to say how happy i am with this product.
Wow, that is good to hear :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, that is good to hear :)
yes, as happy as i am for the results i am getting-x2 for being able to help my father in law. poor guy has been through a lot.

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
Another satified customer! Glad you enjoyed Skeletal Balm.

SBT

SBT

Awards
i'm also a big fan of the skeletal balm, esp after continued use like the OP mentioned!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang glad to hear it helped ur father-in-law. U and I have had a number of conversations and I know u r a great guy so Im glad it is able to improve ur life. Just hope it doesnt add to ur wife's jewelry list somehow LMAO.

I wonder if it will help with my quads locking up hours after squatting. My cycle has caused my squats to increase and something is causing them to lock up. Cant wait to try it out.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Same here, it works better for me when I apply it over the course of the day, but I do feel the effects if I use it prior to training, it has great anti-inflammatory effects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm also a big fan of the skeletal balm, esp after continued use like the OP mentioned!
this really surprised me-i wasn't that impressed after 1st use, but over time it really kicks in. i wonder what causes it to have this effect? no other balm or linament lotion has ever caused this effect!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang glad to hear it helped ur father-in-law. U and I have had a number of conversations and I know u r a great guy so Im glad it is able to improve ur life. Just hope it doesnt add to ur wife's jewelry list somehow LMAO.

I wonder if it will help with my quads locking up hours after squatting. My cycle has caused my squats to increase and something is causing them to lock up. Cant wait to try it out.
thanks tom! all i can say is it is working great for art and i. i can't say it will work as well for you-but if it does you will be very happy. it works wonders for arthritis pain!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Same here, it works better for me when I apply it over the course of the day, but I do feel the effects if I use it prior to training, it has great anti-inflammatory effects.
the effects for me seem to be cummulative-the longer i use it the better the results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
update:

the soreness/stiffness that i have woke up with for the last 2 years is now gone.

this stuff doesn't work miracles overnight, but it gradually reduces pain and inflamation.

give this stuff a try-it's definately worth a shot!!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE NTBM's products, but i havent tryed this one yet.
and I got some majore back pain form a car accedent a few years ago.
I may pick this up next go around of order and give it a go.
I do know when my doc gave me deca it helped ALOT but i cant be on it year round so...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE NTBM's products, but i havent tryed this one yet.
and I got some majore back pain form a car accedent a few years ago.
I may pick this up next go around of order and give it a go.
I do know when my doc gave me deca it helped ALOT but i cant be on it year round so...
give the skelly a go, its good stuff and it def helps.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
give the skelly a go, its good stuff and it def helps.
i been using it and it is not bad. and it smells really nice (atleast to me.)
use it on my knees and feet.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 3 bottles on Tom's word. Buy 2 get 1 free using the code "clearance20"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 3 bottles on Tom's word. Buy 2 get 1 free using the code "clearance20"
thanks for reminding me, i need to get some. hey, tom-i really like the stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Grabbing the whole "Pain relief stack" myself. I like that joint support formula.
i might have to take a look. thanks rahl!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if bigt recommends it I might have to give it a go. I have been trying everything to no avail.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if bigt recommends it I might have to give it a go. I have been trying everything to no avail.
i do! been very impressed with it.

E

eddiejerom

Awards
I have terrible stiffness in my upper back/traps...will this help reduce stiffness?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigt has quite the reputation. Word is good as gold.
Nope it is just his name. If he wasnt a T.O.M. I wouldnt have listened to him :lmao: Sorry Tom had to joke with you a little. Lack of sleep does something to me.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope it is just his name. If he wasnt a T.O.M. I wouldnt have listened to him :lmao: Sorry Tom had to joke with you a little. Lack of sleep does something to me.
Tom... where the f*** have you been bro... I rarely ever see you in random threads anymore lol. This is the first time I've talked to you in like 3 months lmao.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom... where the f*** have you been bro... I rarely ever see you in random threads anymore lol. This is the first time I've talked to you in like 3 months lmao.
Lol u need to get ur bitchass in my log then. Was supposed to be a log about me trying to deadlift 725 and now it has turned into how much damage I can do to my liver :friday: lol.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/167767-tomahawks-supercharged-log-11.html

I find myself in random threads on AM. Try and pop in where I can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have terrible stiffness in my upper back/traps...will this help reduce stiffness?
i have arthritis in my neck and had knee replacement done a few years ago. my father in law had above the knee amputation on one side, and the toes removed on the other due to poor circulation-they put a ballon in to help get blood flow in the reamianing leg, and it caused pain for him.

we both use and love the stuff, if it works for us i see no reason why it won't work for you also. it's good value too, considering how long a bottle lasts.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have arthritis in my neck and had knee replacement done a few years ago. my father in law had above the knee amputation on one side, and the toes removed on the other due to poor circulation-they put a ballon in to help get blood flow in the reamianing leg, and it caused pain for him.

we both use and love the stuff, if it works for us i see no reason why it won't work for you also. it's good value too, considering how long a bottle lasts.
I think it's on a crazy sale right now too...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and you do weighted stair climbing after knee replacements? Damn dude! :clap2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and you do weighted stair climbing after knee replacements? Damn dude! :clap2:
yup. might speed up the length of time before the pad needs replacing, but it's holding up well for now.