N2KTS: You have got to try this Pre-Workout!! :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

N2KTS

Early morning you wake to a new day. The sun has not yet risen as the cold hard steal calls your name. Like a warrior preparing for battle, the mental preparation has begun. Deep within, the desire burns. You feel the need, the need to Kill That Sh*t.
You know you will need energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your battle and he right combination of compounds to deliver consistent mind-blowing power.
You need N2KTS!!!
N2KTS gives you the bloodthirsty, murderous, barbaric ability to smash the steal - killing everything in your path with crazy, lasting energy and sick muscle-engorging pumps. N2KTS could easily be the most intense battle formula ever created.
N2KTS brings you to a whole new level of intensity with immortal focus and energy. The pumps and vascularity from N2KTS are out of control. You can feel its intensity burning through your skin.
When you feel the need... the need to kill that Sh*t..... You need N2KTS!!!

N2KTS V-1 225g
Mixed Berry flavor
Serving size 1 level scoop
Servings per container 45
Synergistic complex blend 3653.33mg
(caffeine,theophylline from guarana) dimethylamylamine,dibenzo(A,c) cycloocten-6-oi,5,6,7,8-, tetrahydro-1-2-3,10,11,12-hexamethoxy-6-7-dimethyl, stereoisomer (schizandrol A), Arginine alhpa-ketoglutarate (AAKG), Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine
Recommended use.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 scoops in 8 to 16oz of water 30-45 minutes before a work out. Always shake vigorously before opening to distribute the contents evenly. Due to the extreme power of N2KTS, we recommended using 1 scoop first to assess tolerance before consuming larger amounts. Never consume more than 3 scoops in a 24 hour time period.
"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I saw lots of good reviews on this product!!:sombrero:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw lots of good reviews on this product!!:sombrero:
It is always sold out :(
I cant even get it..

Buy it right when it gets in stock..

I'd say a cross between jack3d and white flood, but better :D..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is always sold out :(
I cant even get it..

Buy it right when it gets in stock..

I'd say a cross between jack3d and white flood, but better :D..
shhhhweeeet. i haven't found anything that works better than jack3d for me. this might be that product ;)

garryb

garryb

Awards
jack3d ,shouldnt even be in the same sentance as n2kts. lol

theres nothing like n2kts.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was the first one on here telling everyone that N2KTS was the best Pre-workout lol, Now that NTBM is on AM, after everyone trys it they will believe me lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't even tried it :D
When you do I want to know what you think is better, that or ASGT.

I've tried many pre-workouts, I think the only ones I havn't given a shot is ASGT and muscle marinade.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When you do I want to know what you think is better, that or ASGT.

I've tried many pre-workouts, I think the only ones I havn't given a shot is ASGT and muscle marinade.
Well, I am loving the profile on this one :D..

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
shhhhweeeet. i haven't found anything that works better than jack3d for me. this might be that product ;)

N2KTS is the sh*t but a close second is 1-MR or Meythl Mass..I too cant wait for it to get back in stock..SJ

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would does this product provide, that differentiates itself from Jack3d, apart from the energy component?
Well, if you look at the profile of it, you can see that it has everything jack3d has and then some..

ATM I am unsure what some of those ingredients do, but can look it up..

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if you look at the profile of it, you can see that it has everything jack3d has and then some..

ATM I am unsure what some of those ingredients do, but can look it up..
I notice the ingredient profile is very similar, but the cost is not, so what justifies the cost difference and how does that equate to gym performance?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I notice the ingredient profile is very similar, but the cost is not, so what justifies the cost difference and how does that equate to gym performance?
Well, im going to try to get you the exact amount of each ingredient in this product. But, it may be a "secret" given that this product has such rave reviews..
The NTBM site is down right now and that is where my info is...

And again, this product has a few ingredients jack3d does not have..

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, im going to try to get you the exact amount of each ingredient in this product. But, it may be a "secret" given that this product has such rave reviews..
The NTBM site is down right now and that is where my info is...

And again, this product has a few ingredients jack3d does not have..
Lol rave is the new "secret" huh? Let me know what you're able to come away with.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol rave is the new "secret" huh? Let me know what you're able to come away with.
Meant secret in the term of NeedTo not wanting to release the profile in case other companies decide to copy it..

Every other product he has tells you exactly how much of each ingredient there is per serving..

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys going to start selling some of your products through nutraplanet?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you guys going to start selling some of your products through nutraplanet?
No, and NTBM explained why in another thread explaining who we are..
You say the products are pricey, but, you always get a 10% off coupon and shipping is free!

And the products he has are effective..

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meant secret in the term of NeedTo not wanting to release the profile in case other companies decide to copy it..

Every other product he has tells you exactly how much of each ingredient there is per serving..
I understood what you meant. I'd just like to know how this product differentiates itself from the pack. I'm mostly interested in the science behind the product and thanks for the help.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understood what you meant. I'd just like to know how this product differentiates itself from the pack. I'm mostly interested in the science behind the product.
As am I bro!
I am a new rep, learning everyday.
I haven't hit this product up yet, but I will ASAP.
Maybe you should get you a sample of it from the NTBM website and compare it to jack3d..

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As am I bro!
I am a new rep, learning everyday.
I haven't hit this product up yet, but I will ASAP.
Maybe you should get you a sample of it from the NTBM website and compare it to jack3d..
I'm on the site, can you point to the area where I could request a sample, or just PM me with the details? Thanks.

Grebeck

Grebeck

Awards
I belive all samples are gone and not sure if and when coming back in stock. I remember Needto saying something like the ingredients were getting very expensive I think, don't quote me. But if people stocked up on this people will be paying top dollar for it! It is by far the best pre-workout supp I've ever taking. Just my .02 cents.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother I appreciate it. How many servings in this product? I normally take 3 scoops of Jack3d.
45 servings..

I say 2 scoops is the max you would want to take from what I have read on it :D..

Jacked is about 32$ shipped, average price..
N2KTS is about 38$ shipped, since shipping is free and you get an 10% off coupon every time you purchase.

So, if you think about it, the price difference isnt that huge, and N2KTS may become your favorite pre! :)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
45 servings..

I say 2 scoops is the max you would want to take from what I have read on it :D..

Jacked is about 32$ shipped, average price..
N2KTS is about 38$ shipped, since shipping is free and you get an 10% off coupon every time you purchase.

So, if you think about it, the price difference isnt that huge, and N2KTS may become your favorite pre! :)
Lol I'll never listen to what the various supp companies say, with respect to how many scoops to take of their preworkout products.

There is one reason and one reason only that they tell you not to go over 1-2 scoops, so it appears that they offer more servings than their competitors. I understand marketing and how that drives sales in this industry. I'm a 3 scoops of Jack3d, 2 scoops of Maximize kind of guy and both work great for me and are consistent with that dosing. But I appreciate the feedback.

Jack3d costs me $19.95

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol I'll never listen to what the various supp companies say, with respect to how many scoops to take of their preworkout products.

There is one reason and one reason only that they tell you not to go over 1-2 scoops, so it appears that they offer more servings than their competitors. I understand marketing and how that drives sales in this industry. I'm a 3 scoops of Jack3d, 2 scoops of Maximize kind of guy and both work great for me and are consistent with that dosing. But I appreciate the feedback.

Jack3d costs me $19.95
Oh well nice price!
And, I take 3 scoops of jack3d too :D...

But im not in marketing lol.. I just have heard from "customers" that this stuff is potent..

"Im in da business of killin nazis, and business is a boomin"!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh well nice price!
And, I take 3 scoops of jack3d too :D...

But im not in marketing lol.. I just have heard from "customers" that this stuff is potent..

"Im in da business of killin nazis, and business is a boomin"!!!
I hear you brother but I do appreciate the help. Let me know if you come with anything regarding those samples.

SBT

SBT

Awards
This is THE BEST Pre workout hands down! I too used to love jacked UNTIL I tried this! It has been oos for a while due to the awesome ingredient formula, but I thankfully just got a new tub of it thanks to an awesome friend!!! :D :D

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, and NTBM explained why in another thread explaining who we are..
You say the products are pricey, but, you always get a 10% off coupon and shipping is free!

And the products he has are effective..
15% discount my man. You always get a 15% discount for the anabolicminds members. We have always given a normal 10% off most of the time but understand the anabolicminds members are aaah price hunters lol..

All anabolicminds members can use the" needto139 " discount code to get 15% off and also free 2-3 day shipping. We also do all kinds of different sales all the time too. Often you can get a lot of the products cheaper when we do our sales. But you can always always get the 15% off discount.

We will also be giving all of our anabolicminds reps a discount code of there own to share with friends. We love and respect the anabolicminds members very much..

Now as for the N2KTS right now this product is on the back burner. We are working very hard to get a new manufacturer of the product for us because our last one has lost its ability to make the product for us. I will say that what is one the label/supplements facts that you see is what is in the product. However some of the ingredients have been extracted, super consecrated, and or double purified in different ways from what others have used or ever will use. This just happens to be the reason why we are having trouble securing a trusted manufacturer for the job.

Sadly our last manufacturer has been less then trustworthy and now they our selling our version of the product even after I told them that they could not. After I told them no they then said they no longer had the means to make the product for us yet boom the same exact product has shown up on there shelf and I had a friend or two order the product from them. Its effects are exactly the same. Kind of pissed me off but what can I do? I sure and hell will not be telling anyone who the company is and will not be helping that company out ever again lol.. Live and learn I guess.

When the product is back in stock and selling again you will be able to buy a sample of it along with any other 2 samples of your choice for only the price of shipping from us. http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2BM-STACKS/NTBM-sample-pack--p51.html

We stand behind our products in every way that we can. We stand behind them from start to finish and we believe in the try before you buy policy too. This is why for only the price of shipping you can get a sample of many of our different products. In fact you get to pick 3 samples product from the list of products we have samples of. Its still only the price of shipping too.

We are working to expand the list of products we have samples of for everyone but for now feel free to sample any of our protein flavors,hcgenerate, and any of the other products on the list.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh nice, AM gets a 15% discount everytime and free shipping :D!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
15% discount my man. You always get a 15% discount for the anabolicminds members. We have always given a normal 10% off most of the time but understand the anabolicminds members are aaah price hunters lol..

All anabolicminds members can use the" needto139 " discount code to get 15% off and also free 2-3 day shipping. We also do all kinds of different sales all the time too. Often you can get a lot of the products cheaper when we do our sales. But you can always always get the 15% off discount.

We will also be giving all of our anabolicminds reps a discount code of there own to share with friends. We love and respect the anabolicminds members very much..

Now as for the N2KTS right now this product is on the back burner. We are working very hard to get a new manufacturer of the product for us because our last one has lost its ability to make the product for us. I will say that what is one the label/supplements facts that you see is what is in the product. However some of the ingredients have been extracted, super consecrated, and or double purified in different ways from what others have used or ever will use. This just happens to be the reason why we are having trouble securing a trusted manufacturer for the job.

Sadly our last manufacturer has been less then trustworthy and now they our selling our version of the product even after I told them that they could not. After I told them no they then said they no longer had the means to make the product for us yet boom the same exact product has shown up on there shelf and I had a friend or two order the product from them. Its effects are exactly the same. Kind of pissed me off but what can I do? I sure and hell will not be telling anyone who the company is and will not be helping that company out ever again lol.. Live and learn I guess.

When the product is back in stock and selling again you will be able to buy a sample of it along with any other 2 samples of your choice for only the price of shipping from us. http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2BM-STACKS/NTBM-sample-pack--p51.html

We stand behind our products in every way that we can. We stand behind them from start to finish and we believe in the try before you buy policy too. This is why for only the price of shipping you can get a sample of many of our different products. In fact you get to pick 3 samples product from the list of products we have samples of. Its still only the price of shipping too.

We are working to expand the list of products we have samples of for everyone but for now feel free to sample any of our protein flavors,hcgenerate, and any of the other products on the list.
Wow that's shady as hell NeedTo. Sorry to hear this "company" fukked you over like that. Hopefully N2KTS gets ressurected though. I haven't tried it, but looking forward to in the future! Need2killthatsh1t!!!!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

this bs right here is why people disappear.

fukin with my crack!!!

Attachments

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When this gets in stock, and we get some logs up in here, it may be best selling pre ever :D!

blackbee

Awards
How does this compare to Attack for pre-workout? Can both be used in conjunction? Say a super pre workout, never get tired, type stack? =)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does this compare to Attack for pre-workout? Can both be used in conjunction? Say a super pre workout, never get tired, type stack? =)

I've stacked it with Hemovol and it was pretty sweet, I'm sure Attack can be stacked with it, I still need to try attack.

Thats a bummer if there will be no more N2KTS, but if so, I'm sure Need2 will come out with another wicked Pre-workout supp:D...maybe with GPLC (fingerscrossed lol)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
NTKTS is not a pump product per say, its based around focus aggression and endurance, and I believe that adding attack would put it over the top in terms of a powerful tool at the gym. attack gives me crazy insane pumps..... i stack mine with asgt and feel like my skins turning green ;)

blackbee

Awards
I DONT SEE WHY YOU COULDNT STACK :)
NTKTS is not a pump product per say, its based around focus aggression and endurance, and I believe that adding attack would put it over the top in terms of a powerful tool at the gym. attack gives me crazy insane pumps..... i stack mine with asgt and feel like my skins turning green ;)
:thumbsup: Thanks! Hopefully you guys get it back in stock soon. I'm patiently waiting for my n2slin and Attach........