A thread just to talk about nothing.

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Come on in and join me and lets talk about nothing. Its fun trust me :love::love:

Casperd360

Awards
Hey whats going on. I am down to shoot the sh*t with you.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did I miss anything?
Sup babe good to see you over here. I just spread all my karma today otherwise I would hit you up. I will be back at 4pm tomorrow and I will hit you up 5 times just because I love you.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps for a brilliant post :clap2:

Casperd360

Awards
Since this is a talk about whatever forum. Anyone ever run GHRP-6 and HGH at the same time? I am trying to get info on this as I have seen it hinted at but am having a hard time getting info on it. Seems peptides arent as popular as gear.

myway

myway

Awards
Sup babe good to see you over here. I just spread all my karma today otherwise I would hit you up. I will be back at 4pm tomorrow and I will hit you up 5 times just because I love you.
No problem-o, bro.:veryhappy:
Its good to be here. I will hit u tomorrow,2, bc I heart u,2.

Grebeck

Grebeck

Awards
Since this is a talk about whatever forum. Anyone ever run GHRP-6 and HGH at the same time? I am trying to get info on this as I have seen it hinted at but am having a hard time getting info on it. Seems peptides arent as popular as gear.
There's like 6 threads at needtobuildmuscle.net with very smart bro's on the subject! Everything you want to know is there!

Casperd360

Awards
There's like 6 threads at needtobuildmuscle.net with very smart bro's on the subject! Everything you want to know is there!
I just posted something on there. Crap. I have searched and not found. I am going to go back and search again.

Thanks

Casperd360

Awards
All those that you bumped talk about ghrp-6 and cjc.

I am curious about running ghrp-6 and gh at the same time. I pmed RS and am waiting on a reply. He seems to be the go to guy with knowledge.

Grebeck

Grebeck

Awards
Oops...sorry! Yes indeed RS or Spywizard will hook you up with the info you seek bruh!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love lamp.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ahh the place of karma, where ist thou oh juliet, bringeth thy rep to me.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummmmmmmmmm

nevermind...

Casperd360

Awards
Spreading the love like almond butter on 15 grain toast :32:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro drop by the needtobuildmuscle.net forums and make a thread asking for "spywizard" he is one of our mods and a master with the peptides. He knows his $hit when it comes to this. I know a lot but even I refer to him on this subject.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
postcount++
You know the system here is almosy the same as the one on my forum and also my other home site combined... Easy to figure out the spread and the power points.. I already figured out exactly where all the rep power comes from.. Anyone else know?

garryb

garryb

Awards
You know I am also found of lamp.

BTW all you NTBM friends popping in for the first time make sure you send me a friends request here please.
lol...id hate to see your pm's and requests, they gotta be a mile long. mines in there someweres.lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody else at work right now? :frustrate

Worst schedule EVER!!!

myway

myway

Awards
Anybody else at work right now? :frustrate

Worst schedule EVER!!!
No, but I HAVE worked overnights. In my job, it was the best schedule because thats when all the fun stuff happened.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
You know the system here is almosy the same as the one on my forum and also my other home site combined... Easy to figure out the spread and the power points.. I already figured out exactly where all the rep power comes from.. Anyone else know?
the admins?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright its talk about nothing time!!!!!!!!!!! I got to spread some more love to our little friend we all love so much now.

SBT

SBT

Awards
well i can come and talk about NOTHING all day long!! :p

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
i cant log into N2BM..My morning is ruined..ahhhhh

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I hope so but I would think they would give us all a heads up if the forums were going to be down..SJ

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope so but I would think they would give us all a heads up if the forums were going to be down..SJ
Might call Nate??
I dont have his phone number, I gave all the business cards out to potential buyers :D..

Casperd360

Awards
I hate that I cant get on there. I have news to add to my log. lol

I inclined the 120s today for 7 and got video of it.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have it saved in my private messages so i am SOL..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah we all seem to not be able to log in..I Hope Needto stops by here to give us a heads up what's wrong..I am lost without the site..LOL..SJ