The secret to slimming... Need2slin? How it makes you loose fat fast!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Written by Russianstar, Information is copyrite.

If your reading this, then your probably fighting a loosing battle against weight, but do you know why its so hard to loose weight and keep it off, well heres why, and how you can loose that bulging fat.

So we all know the benefits of Insulin in bodybuilding dont we, its possibly the most anabolic peptide hormone there is in increasing muscle size, but actualy there in lies a problem.

INSULIN THE TRANSPORTER

Now think of insulin as a transporter, a huge empty lorry, now when you eat food that lorry fills up, and then starts its journey, but the journey it undertakes isnt selective, its just the delivery boy so to speak, You eat a nice big meal high in carbs and fat, and the fast release sugars cause a big insulin spike, " Thats a very fast rise and fall in insulin" Now this isnt what we want, because insulin will force feed your muscles and FAT cells with nutrients, The muscles being force fed is great but the FAT cells, well this isnt, because you will get increased fat retention and gain.

Now lets get this straight, when youve finished a workout and your glycogen levels are depleted, causing an insulin spike will be perfect, as you will replenish glycogen stores in the liver, stop protein breakdown after a workout, and increases amino acid uptake into the skeletal muscle.
So first thing in the AM after not eating all night, and after a workout are two of the best times to create this insulin spike, The higher the glycemic index the faster the sugar is released and the bigger the spike.

But if you cause an insulin spike when glycogen levels are not depleted you get the same response but because your liver has plenty of stored glycogen your amazingly anabolic transporter forces the food just where you dont want it, straight into those fat cells, What happens then, well do it on a regular basis, and you will look like a huge proprtion of society, obese.

Now this is where need2slin without making any changes to your diet can really help, heres how..

cAMP THE SIGNAL FOR FAT DESTRUCTION

Cyclic adenosine monophosphate, cyclic AMP , 3'-5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate, or just simpl cAMP is the messenger basicly signals fat loss, it gives a green light to insulin forcing nutrients into the muscle and a red light for fat storage, but how?

Well insulin is anabolic, and Glucagon catabolic, but only to stored energy sources, fat being the most readily available.
So Glucagon secretion is very important, it actualy means that when Insulin is released the amount of Glucagon is significantly higher, wich means more nutrients can be transported to where we want it to go, the muscle, cAMP causes an increase in the amount of insulin released, it also plays a very important role in fat loss itself, But through glucogen releasing fatty acids from stored triglycerides, and cAMP activating the release of energy from fat, it means that the increased levels of insulin produced can shuttle everything your muscles need to where your muscles need them, the muscle cells.
Make sense?
So cAMP says lets use fat for fuel, glucogen releases fat, and while cAMP levels are high your body wont store fat. So your now using FAT for fuel, then you take something lets say a sugary drink, and what happens an insulin spike, only this time you dont store the sugar as fat even if your liver is full of glycogen, it will just get pushed into the muscles and any goodness you consume will directly be utilised by the muscle cells, So the transporter insulin is being directed by our very own messenger cAMP.

Remember Muscle and fat make up most of your body mass, the higher the amount of muscle verses the amount of fat = the higher your basal metabolism, so more calories will be consumed to fuel your body.
Insulin has such a huge role in the amount of either the amount of muscle or fat that you have, so controling its effects is of utmost importance, Basicly... CONTROL INSULIN, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MANIPULATE IT TO REACH YOUR DESIRED PHYSIQUE.

A steady and healthy release of Insulin will actualy decrease appetite as it Reduces hunger through hypothalamic regulation, this is a natural and healthy response to insulin.

THE ROLE OF NEED2SLIN

Need2slin allows for glucagon to be released at a steady rate, increasing the healthy amount of insulin producing cells, and stimulating a healthy insulin response = less fat gain, even without changing your diet or increasing appetite.

Need2slin also stimulates cAMP activation so increasing your metabolism, and allowing for fat to be used as fuel, something that using insulin on its own cannot do, and spiking it cannot do.
cAMP also increases the amount of insulin released so a greater amount of nutrients can be utilised by the muscles = bigger muscles, less fat, better health.

Need2slin also increases the amount of thyroxin your body produces, so energy levels are higher, and your metabolism is working optimaly.

Need2slin also stimulates beta-3 receptors but it doesnt stimulate beta 2 or alpha 1 receptors, so metabolism is raised through this increase too, but without any strain on the heart as caused by products like clenbuterol wich can cause lesions of the heart even at low doses through overley stimulating beta 2 receptors.

So send your body the right signals, just using Need2slin on its own without even changing your diet will do all the above, the fat loss you make will be easy to maintain, the health benefits of lower cholesterol, improved circulation, and lower body fat and increased metabolism will improve your quality of life, and best of all Need2slin can be taken all year round.

So do yourself a favour loose fat fast, and improve your look and health.. how? Dont let insulin make you fat, Use it to make you slimmer, You need Need2slin.

Best of luck with your fat loss goals, RS

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
bump

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to get some of this. Hopefully next week. Im going to follow your suggestion of making it last the 6 weeks!!!

SBT

SBT

Awards
^^^You're gonna LOVE it!

Nman

Nman

Awards
Need2Slin is a great product, I've been using it to bulk and have been able to do so without putting on all the unwanted weight. It's definitely a staple product for me! I also have some clients using it and they're showing great results!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Great write up! I always wanted to read about exactly what insulin does. :bigok:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crap ...I forgot abou this. I loved my n2slin. Im currently using slinsane and slin shot(crazy deals). Will be getting more in the future. I think its helping..LOL

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump. I buy 12 bottles at a time. That is how effective it is.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of good info here on N2S. :goodpost:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great information here. Clarifies some of my personal questions

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the 3 caps daily dosing, gets your Na-R-ALA dose as well as lots of other goodies to help with insulin sensitivity among other health benefits.

Great staple product many people only think of for carbs, but there's so much more to it! Don't pidgeon hole Need2Slin as just an insulin mimicker, it's great for whole body health and development!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the 3 caps daily dosing, gets your Na-R-ALA dose as well as lots of other goodies to help with insulin sensitivity among other health benefits.

Great staple product many people only think of for carbs, but there's so much more to it! Don't pidgeon hole Need2Slin as just an insulin mimicker, it's great for whole body health and development!
Yes need2slin is a great product in many ways, which is why it has become a daily staple for me :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yes need2slin is a great product in many ways, which is why it has become a daily staple for me :)
Yeah I finally took a break after running 3 bottles of N2S back to back to back. I was popping them like power chews!

Torkeyvr6

Awards
Are you guys for real with this NEED2SLIN crap???

Im almost done my first bottle it has not done jack s@#$ for me.

All that has happen is I have trimmed down 6 pounds of straight fat from a platue I have had for 3 months

All my years lifting I have never had veins coming out of my arms and now that I have used this crap it has given me MASSIVE VEINS.

WTF its given me pumps that I cannot explain either who the hell came up with this ****???

I will probably purchase three more bottles just to make sure it was just this one bottle with theses stupid side effects!!!

If anyone has a spare miracle in a bottle I will dispose of it for you just PM me free of charge!!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys for real with this NEED2SLIN crap???

Im almost done my first bottle it has not done jack s@#$ for me.

All that has happen is I have trimmed down 6 pounds of straight fat from a platue I have had for 3 months

All my years lifting I have never had veins coming out of my arms and now that I have used this crap it has given me MASSIVE VEINS.

WTF its given me pumps that I cannot explain either who the hell came up with this ****???

I will probably purchase three more bottles just to make sure it was just this one bottle with theses stupid side effects!!!

If anyone has a spare miracle in a bottle I will dispose of it for you just PM me free of charge!!!
You're saying it didn't do jack...but yet you're down 6lbs and have more vascularity...

sounds like a good deal to me

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're saying it didn't do jack...but yet you're down 6lbs and have more vascularity...

sounds like a good deal to me
I think he meant to add :sarcasm: to his post

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great product! Ive been thinking about trying it for a while and I think this write up just gave me the push to go ahead and order it

Torkeyvr6

Awards
Haha yah it was sarcasam NEED2slim is the ****ing **** Im going crazy thinking if there was a shortage?!? Im almost done my bottle got like 16 pills left Im going to have to meet up with Nate some time again

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yah it was sarcasam NEED2slim is the ****ing **** Im going crazy thinking if there was a shortage?!? Im almost done my bottle got like 16 pills left Im going to have to meet up with Nate some time again
Haha....yeh its definitely good sh*t man! Helps a ton when trying to cut fat!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha....yeh its definitely good sh*t man! Helps a ton when trying to cut fat!
Not just cutting fat, but all around a good supplement for total health, cutting, lean bulking or recomping. 1 cap 3 times a day is all you need, and a bottle will last 6 weeks and keep insulin sensitivity up. Na-R-ALA is just so good for you, it's unbelievable more people don't take it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not just cutting fat, but all around a good supplement for total health, cutting, lean bulking or recomping. 1 cap 3 times a day is all you need, and a bottle will last 6 weeks and keep insulin sensitivity up. Na-R-ALA is just so good for you, it's unbelievable more people don't take it.
Agreed. It has many benefits beyond nutrient partitioning and fat loss. It has become a daily staple of mine

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many benefits from N2S rick... List goes on and on.. Talk to Russian about it lol...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many benefits from N2S rick... List goes on and on.. Talk to Russian about it lol...
I need to read through the whole thing. It really is a great read with a lot of info