how supressive

antknee

...would a run of the following be? i mean, in general..

dermacrine -wk 1-4
disiel wk 1-4
epi wk 4-8
hcgenerate wk 1-8

edit- is dermacrine even a good idea on this? and im toying with the idea of just derma and epi..disiel has got me worried for some reason re: sides and suppression.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
It is going to be suppresive. I like the idea of running the Dermacrine. Just make sure you have a good PCT. I would/do use for my PCT, HcGenerate/FormaStanzol, Unleased, Post Cyle, Ancient Strength Creating, and if you can, NeedtoSlin..You will not be disappointed..SJ

antknee

thanks for the input and the pct info- would it be any less suppressive if it was just derma and epi run for a 6 weeker alone without the Diesel? my gf knows what im doing, id just rather it not be a serious issue- ive had shrinkage in the past, which is ok, just not really preferred, lol,,,all in all im trying to minimize that. ive found tren type things hit me the hardest in that respect..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it definitely will be less suppresive without the diesel.

But if you are running the HCGenerate on cycle that should help, and adding the Dermacrine is a plus i guess.

antknee

would there be anything you would add if you took out the Diesel? Forma? SA?

If i run the epi and derma, ill get 6 wks on the epi, about 4 on the derma, so i guess im just looking to make the most of the 6 wks and try to avoid any harsh sides.

love the info so far, thanks guys..

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Now see, if you are going to drop one of them, I would drop the Epi and keep the Diesel. I think you would have better results..Plus Dymethazine(ingredient in Diesel) drives my Libido crazy..SJ

antknee

i understood epi to be a more of a ' lean gainer' where the D would be more of a wet dianbol type of thing..are the sides about equal with both?

would dermacrine compliment them both or one over the other?

are the gains easier to keep with one over the other?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i agree with SJ, if you're trying to bulk, go with the Diesel.

Basically the dermacrine is just supposed to help with sides/libido & provide a test base as it claims to be comparable to 100 or so mgs of injectable test. So if you got it, might as well stack it.

Theres a log going on right now for Diesel in the anabolics section! Check it out.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i agree with SJ, if you're trying to bulk, go with the Diesel.

Basically the dermacrine is just supposed to help with sides/libido & provide a test base as it claims to be comparable to 100 or so mgs of injectable test. So if you got it, might as well stack it.

Theres a log going on right now for Diesel in the anabolics section! Check it out.
I agree..SJ

antknee

thanks guys- ive been looking at the products and doing some research- i feel a bit better about Diesel, but its just SO close to SD and i swore id never touch that stuff, even though ive run test, omnadren, dbol and 1t-tren..SD freaks me out. what i MAY end up doing, since this is my first try of NTBM products, is run Dermacrine- since I've done it in the past and know what to expect- and 6 to 8 weeks of Epi. i know ill gain less but ill get an idea of the strength and be better prepared to run Diesel on a later run. ill run my usual supps and HCgen with it. my gf works for a doc who gets decent supps ( legal, lol ) for his patients and she gets them at cost- so i just came into a bunch of stuff at a really good price..im still looking at forma and seeing if i want to add it too..im still in the process of making up my mind on all this, so if im missing something, or you feel like adding, please feel free- and thanks for all the input!

Tony

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now see, if you are going to drop one of them, I would drop the Epi and keep the Diesel. I think you would have better results..Plus Dymethazine(ingredient in Diesel) drives my Libido crazy..SJ
I like a deiselbolan cycles a lot better to. I would run a deiselbolan cycle like this

1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

needtobuildmuscle.com is where to get everything but the deiselbolan 2.0
discount code needto139

You can get the deislebolan 2.0 and other hormone products at https://www.mrsupps.com/Catalog-Muscle-Research_1.aspx

yes they are the same products I used to sell in my store.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL lowers both estrogen and progesterone so it can take care of any kind of gyno.If you get
problems with gyno,estrogen problems or bloat then run the formastane on cycle too. this covers all of the estrogen/progesterone problems but is not so strong that it will hinder gains and in fact will add gains to the cycle. Dosing can be adjusted to cover any need.

well formastan its self has nothing in common at all with nolva or Clomid but forma-stanzol does. nolva and Clomid are serms and they block estrogen at the ER thus stopping it from having any effects on the ER. Well they do not block estrogen, but rather they take up the spot in the ER that estrogen would normally take up so that estrogen cant get in and do its job.

However when on Nolvadex or Clomid the level of estrogen in your body does not go down but rather it goes up!!!!. You see, Nolvadex only blocks estrogen that's already in your body but it does not in anyway effect test from converting to estrogen. In fact by stopping the estrogen from entering the ER it causes your body to create both more testosterone AND ESTROGEN let no one ever forget this. Your bodies level of estrogen goes up well taking Nolvadex or Clomid not down and anyone who has read a study or two and has been around a wile knows this. This is why it is very very very common for Nolvadex and or Clomid to cause what is known as "rebound gyno" if you use these product for PCT with out a AI or even better a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" (which is what forma-stanzol is)

Now as you can see formastane its self and Nolvadex/Clomid are worlds apart. From here on throughout my explanation I will be speaking only about forma-stanzol as I feel it is the far superior compound because it has both formastane (suicide aromatase inhibition as well as progesterone reducing effects) and phytoserms (Phytoserm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) effects. On top of this it also has many other necessary effects for any prospective steroids user.

One Forma-stanzol's many characteristics is whats know as a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" of aromatase. This means that Forma-stanzol binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner, rendering it inactive. The result of this is an eventual diminishment of aromatase enzyme in the body and a concurrent reduction in estrogen levels. A corresponding increase in testosterone production is usually experienced as well

It is important to note here that this deactivation of aromatase enzymes by forma-stanzol does not mean that your body becomes permanently deficient in the ability to synthesize estrogen. Your body will react to the deficiency of enzyme by producing more enzyme to replace that which has been deactivated. Therefore, when you stop taking Forma-stanzol your aromatase enzyme level will quickly catch up to normal and full estrogen production will resume.

Now Another important attribute to forma-stanzol is of course its phytoserm effects. Serm/phytoserm effects are important for PCT because of there binding to the estrogen receptors, thus inhibiting estrogenic activity only at the ER. This causes a increase to LH & FSH levels, which in turn stimulates testosterone production. The important thing to remember here is although both Nolvadex and Clomid will do this they do it at a price! not only does the level of estrogen keep going up well taking them (unlike with forma-stanzol) but they can also be harmful in many other ways ( read post 6 in this thread to learn more about this. Taking Anabolic Steroids 101!). This is why phytoserm's "medically and clinically" excepted natural serms are better. Combined with other compounds like the ones in forma-stanzol they are a much more effect form of PCT or on cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

Furthermore forma-stanzols 7,8 Benzoflavone a neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex.7,8 Benzoflavone also has a positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect having natural anti-anxiety properties, 7,8-Benzoflavone my help improve general self-confidence and well being. But Forma-stansols posative effects on libido dosn't end there. As any well versed steroid user knows lowering progesterone can also have a very positive and profound effects on sex drive.

Forma-stanzol unlike any other AI or serm also has anabolic effects and coverts to a anabolic at a "dose dependent rate". In other words when used at the higher end of dosing ( 10 pumps twice a day) after a week it starts to covert somewhat to a anabolic compound and adds gains to your cycle. Still when used at the lower end or PCT stile dosing protocol ( 5 pumps twice a day) there is no worries about suppression because its anabolic conversion is again " dose dependent" and only happens at higher doses taken for longer periods of time. How Amazing is that? I dont know any AI's out there that can clam this nor do I know one single AI that also lowers progesterone too!

Because of the formatane and now added compounds in forma-stanzol Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid primobolan Depot ( but only when used at higher doses for longer periods of time).even at the lower dosing It increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%,and increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of hcg and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies don by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a proscription drug . This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. But because of the advancements in Trans dermal delivery Lentaron I.M. Depot® is back. With the help of NTBM and MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

We have added the perfect synergistic blend of supporting components making forma-stanzol a Highbred on cycle estrogen/progesterone control and PCT drug.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i understood epi to be a more of a ' lean gainer' where the D would be more of a wet dianbol type of thing..are the sides about equal with both?

would dermacrine compliment them both or one over the other?

are the gains easier to keep with one over the other?
now my man dermacrine would give you wetter gains then deiselbolan 2.0 would lol..well around the same I say but of course derma is way way weaker.

Unless you are adding the dermacrine for nero effts and a feeling of well being I dont even see the point to adding it...

If you are looking for something to make the gains leaner when bulking then add in need2slin from needtobuildmuscle.com bro.
read the attachment I just added to the thread my man. You will love the need2slin product added to a bulk cycle. This will prevent any of the extra cals you consume from getting stored as fat.

Attachments

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like a deiselbolan cycles a lot better to. I would run a deiselbolan cycle like this

1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels
Yeah. This looks good to me ;)

now my man dermacrine would give you wetter gains then deiselbolan 2.0 would lol..well around the same I say but of course derma is way way weaker.

Unless you are adding the dermacrine for nero effts and a feeling of well being I dont even see the point to adding it...

If you are looking for something to make the gains leaner when bulking then add in need2slin from needtobuildmuscle.com bro.
read the attachment I just added to the thread my man. You will love the need2slin product added to a bulk cycle. This will prevent any of the extra cals you consume from getting stored as fat.
Right on, I'll be adding Need2Slin to my upcoming cycle! Can we say CRAZY nutrient partitioning! :D :D

antknee

thanks to all of you for the input and the cycle from needto- you guys rock! ill admit, you have me leaning towards diesel but for some reason, in my head, im freaked out over the sides and the 'sd' comparison. anyway- i have 3 more guys looking at this here locally and we are gonna be placing an order to take advantage of the bogo on epi and maybe disel too..im re-reading all this, so thanks!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks to all of you for the input and the cycle from needto- you guys rock! ill admit, you have me leaning towards diesel but for some reason, in my head, im freaked out over the sides and the 'sd' comparison. anyway- i have 3 more guys looking at this here locally and we are gonna be placing an order to take advantage of the bogo on epi and maybe disel too..im re-reading all this, so thanks!
Any time man, and always glad to be able to help

antknee

ok, i took advantage of the BOGO sale and hit the epi, diesel, unleashed, post cycle and hcgenerate..ill be ordering the forma and i have my cycle support in line..should i keep the cycle diesel at 4 weeks or add the epi for 4 weeks afterwards?